Jack Monroe #575 The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s VERY telling that the Big Help Out have turned off comments. WTAF! You’d think SM engagement is what it’s all about. Otherwise why bother to make the video in the first place. So does this mean they are well aware of Guest and the backlash but decided to ignore it and forge ahead?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She sounds completely unprepared too like she wasnt expecting to have to speak (like me in a teams meeting getting an unexpected techical question that I dont know the answer to).

"Umbrella organisation of organisations"
Sorry QMLAN just to say compare her to the woman at the end who speaks so engagingly about volunteering. It's like slop and cheese.

Reactions: 36
Got some more screenshats
View attachment 2973833View attachment 2973834
I like this part when she gives a narc fury stare then storms across the room like she’s about to shiv someone in the back with a homemade shank she fashioned out of old tins. View attachment 2973853
View attachment 2973835View attachment 2973836View attachment 2973837View attachment 2973838View attachment 2973839View attachment 2973840View attachment 2973841And this part where she’s not listening cos she’s busy preening and checking how smokin’ hot she looks View attachment 2973842View attachment 2973845View attachment 2973846The body language here at the end where they’ve clearly been posted for the camera speaks absolute volumes
View attachment 2973847
Credit where credit is due: the return to the natural lip is an improvement. #ODAAT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She genuinely looks like she’s been turned to stone in this rictus one.
IMG_0642.jpeg
Maybe that Jack caught sight of this Jack without the shield of Athena to protect her.
IMG_0601.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't remember when she posted the picture of the trucks which was presumably when this abomination was filmed. Was it before the Depher big exposè on BBC? Because I'm guessing it got filmed then they realised they'd made a mistake when nearly every tweet about Depher mentioned Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't remember when she posted the picture of the trucks which was presumably when this abomination was filmed. Was it before the Depher big exposè on BBC? Because I'm guessing it got filmed then they realised they'd made a mistake when nearly every tweet about Depher mentioned Jack.
That would make sense.

Reactions: 20
Depher exposé was a couple of days before she posted the vans photo that the canal 🍉 as being at the Barnsley depot. Confirmed that she was filmed in Barnsley because the volunteer in the video had a Barnsley foodbank logo visible on the back of her hi-vis jacket.

Reactions: 30
Someone tell me that a charity have not paid her to appear in a video?! Please!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She was once told she was clever and has run with it ever since. Shame it was probably meant as a throwaway comment, rather than an insightful reality.
Probably someone said "You're a right clever shyte, aren't you?" when she's been patronising them. And she's taken it as a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.