Jack Monroe #575 The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubtful that this would've been a paid gig. Bloody hope not.
She’ll have been shitting herself heading into that great hinterland north of Watford but south of Celery. Wonder who she took along from her Rolodex of Muscle? Big Lin? Pappy Chocco? Matt Gloss? Chess Bae? The fella with the radiators that emit gases? Or someone else…?
IMG_0650.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Grey pov jumper deployed.
Ahhh you beat me to it!
Did you see the state of the end dishes? What have the povs done to deserve this??
---
Nope, can't watch it. I'm putting my sphincter first for once.

I bet she's dying to share the video on Xwitter to stick it to the "trolls" who thought she wasn't actually involved with FareShare. Telling the truth about one thing in ten years isn't the flex she probably thinks it is.
Our @Geetbo always puts his sphincter first 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got some more screenshats
View attachment 2973833View attachment 2973834
I like this part when she gives a narc fury stare then storms across the room like she’s about to shiv someone in the back with a homemade shank she fashioned out of old tins. View attachment 2973853
View attachment 2973835View attachment 2973836View attachment 2973837View attachment 2973838View attachment 2973839View attachment 2973840View attachment 2973841And this part where she’s not listening cos she’s busy preening and checking how smokin’ hot she looks View attachment 2973842View attachment 2973845View attachment 2973846The body language here at the end where they’ve clearly been posted for the camera speaks absolute volumes
View attachment 2973847
She seems to be counting her tits in a couple of those pictures - it's taking her a while by the looks of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s shallow and catty AF but I genuinely think this may be the worst ‘do and colour combination she’s ever had and there have been some absolute shockers over the years.
IMG_0651.jpeg

It looks like she’s nicked a wig in a shade called autumnal wheat off some fella in Idaho who’s a local news anchor on a Republican-leaning tv channel. Dire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
It’s shallow and catty AF but I genuinely think this may be the worst ‘do and colour combination she’s ever had and there have been some absolute shockers over the years.
View attachment 2974018
It looks like she’s nicked a wig in a shade called autumnal wheat off some fella in Idaho who’s a local news anchor on a Republican-leaning tv channel. Dire.
It looks like she's repurposed an old George Michael* fancy dress wig she found in the back of a cupboard.

1000115253.jpg

*No offence to the dear departed George, who was a beautiful human being inside and out. Guest could never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m trying to convince myself that she has been prosecuted for fraud and this is community service.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just listened to it. The quavering, terrified sounding, miserable sounding voice she has :( it's hard to imagine how she was ever considered suitable for live TV.
Probably did a Yosser Hughes - "Gizza job. I can do that. Gizza job, mate" - till they gave up.
---
Is it the one from the top of the Easter cake?!
I THOUGHT THAT!

The minute I saw it, I thought, "It's the Demon Bunny off the cake"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely shitting a pinecone because she is shite scared here.
Screenshot_20240604_150749_Samsung Internet.jpg

That schnozz is sliding down her face like a slug. Soon it will be able to say hi to her tits (that she struggles to count.
Screenshot_20240604_151633_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't bring myself to watch (or listen) to get, but it's bleeping ridiculous that after what, 12 or 13 years of thrusting herself into the public eye, her public speaking skills have somehow got worse. She's an embarrassment.

If I had to live with being her I'd be up to my eyeballs in party powder too (allegedly).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder why she is sharing a wig with Michael Fabricant.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Such blank terror. Woman’s not well. I’d worry for her had we not been here a billionty times before and know she’ll come back in full gale force narc. And what the hell is the point if she didn’t get paid (I hope you wiser fraus are right there) and the organisation is prevented from properly sharing on the socials? I’m confounded. What a waste for the others. She just takes, every time.

Candice seems nice.

Reactions: 43
Such blank terror. Woman’s not well. I’d worry for her had we not been here a billionty times before and know she’ll come back in full gale force narc. And what the hell is the point if she didn’t get paid (I hope you wiser fraus are right there) and the organisation is prevented from properly sharing on the socials? I’m confounded. What a waste for the others. She just takes, every time.

Candice seems nice.
I suspect she hopes if she keeps quiet and keeps doing these "good" things, the thieving and lying will be forgotten and she can do the "ebil trolls harassing me when I'm volunteering!" act when anyone calls her out.

What bad fortune for her come back social media gig to coincide with trending on the hellsite for being a notorious grifter.

ETA: She tried to brazen it out by sharing a photo of a car park. 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.