Jack Monroe #575 The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair colour is what one of my colleagues once described as “dog”.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s shallow and catty AF but I genuinely think this may be the worst ‘do and colour combination she’s ever had and there have been some absolute shockers over the years.
View attachment 2974018
It looks like she’s nicked a wig in a shade called autumnal wheat off some fella in Idaho who’s a local news anchor on a Republican-leaning tv channel. Dire.
And I think her haircut came courtesy of Rishi Sunak's Comms team :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mithering further on this, the clumsy phrasing degree she had but simultaneously didn’t have while working in the pub that she started while in the fire service but had to LEFT when she LEFT the fire service?
View attachment 2973672She must have started that degree in the 6 or so weeks total (which includes the weeks she was “signed off sick with stress” til she flounced) after she came back from her 18 month maternity leave and couldn’t manage childcare.

Cos before that she was BUSY, as when she got knocked up she was still working 3 jobs with 4 GCSEs to her name working 6 days and 2 full 15hr nights a week and earning more than any of her old school friends who had been to uni.
View attachment 2973677
And had a CHESTERFIELD SOFA.
“Living the dream” as a 21 year old is working 3 low level jobs and owning a sofa is it? Not travelling the world, achieving academic success or partying with your mates. Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That Big Help Video has also been promoted by Illingsworth Productions, in a post that doesn't appear to have had the comments turned off. If anyone fancies doing the honours..

---
Looks like they are all saying ‘guest is a wanker’
---
Also who wants to do the honours please…
01625772-1BAA-4794-BE5D-A7D2909FA666.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That Big Help Video has also been promoted by Illingsworth Productions, in a post that doesn't appear to have had the comments turned off. If anyone fancies doing the honours..

---
I’m not breaking tattle rules just to post “how does she look like both Wallace AND Gromit, the grifting charlatan”

---

• Haha
Reactions: 33

---
Her tits are definitely lacking definition, is she wearing a stab vest under the pov jumper?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m not breaking tattle rules just to post “how does she look like both Wallace AND Gromit, the grifting charlatan”

---
We’re all showing excellent restraint. Well done ninnies, Frauen, Herren and lurkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are these wonky lip fillers?
IMG_0651.jpeg
IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg

ETA what’s the word about her latest selfless charitable act honk over on the hellsite?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are these wonky lip fillers?
View attachment 2974264View attachment 2974268View attachment 2974270
ETA what’s the word about her latest selfless charitable act honk over on the hellsite?
She’s been using sun in on her hair, hasn’t she?
Oh my, blast from the past. Sun in had a distinct smell too.
---
I see her presenting skills haven't improved.
Perhaps she should fundraise for a presenters course lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

---
No comments òr likes so far...:D

• Haha
Reactions: 15

---
Why does everyone look as though they are expecting to be reincarnated as a bowl full of goldfish and a piranha.and are getting a bit of practice in?
---
Her tits are definitely lacking definition, is she wearing a stab vest under the pov jumper?
She'd be a fool not to, in a kitchen full of knives and people whose last nerve she will be stretching till it snaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.