Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I like most about this is the implication that during COVID, aka at the busiest and most hectic time for news, LJC had time to make an account here and try to defend Jack to the extent she got banned.
I suspect this was something a thick liar would think couldn't be checked.

Still kind of weirds me out to think that someone with as much apparent savvy as Head of Channel 4 News, Louisa Compton (who let's not forget, was Head of Channel 4 News) could shack up with such an obvious wrong-un and bore. Speaking of journalism, here is a rare photo of Jack the local news reporter:

jack.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I love how Blackfishing poverty (and possibly also disability and trans) cosplaying grifting blm video monetising bisexuality denying self absorbed newspaper letter writing nimby who tells povs they can live well on pennies Jack Monroe thinks she is 'woke'.

(She can't even be woke when she's on the Guardian magazine cover ho ho).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Still kind of weirds me out to think that someone with as much apparent savvy as Head of Channel 4 News, Louisa Compton (who let's not forget, was Head of Channel 4 News) could shack up with such an obvious wrong-un and bore.
Just your standard mid-life crisis innit. guest could always hook a partner in their forties. What is it with this one, a 13 year age gap?
Oh and Daily Mirror here… Jack Jenner? 🤣

IMG_5224.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
1715996393633.png

From The Guardian: Liverpool fan Emily Farley outside her house, which has been decorated to mark Jürgen Klopp’s final match as Liverpool manager this weekend

Jack: over to you. Show us just how committed a LFC fan you are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Risking triangles but I’m on holiday and I went to the “per le citta” today. I had a chuckle and Mr Grifty thought I had been on the vino very early.
I am on holiday in the same country 🍉 And have seen similarly amusing signs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why are Liverpool fans always so weird?
I live near a West Ham fan who is equally weird. When West Ham won that third tier European thing last year I thought the house was going to collapse under the weight of flags and banners and bunting. Someone from the council had to come round and tell them to secure all the flags properly because the flapping was a hazard to traffic and pedestrians.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
All football clubs have a subsection of fans who are bleeping oddballs. Obviously this does not apply to guest, as she is not a football fan in anyway. 1-2 to us! Toot toot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I live near a West Ham fan who is equally weird. When West Ham won that third tier European thing last year I thought the house was going to collapse under the weight of flags and banners and bunting. Someone from the council had to come round and tell them to secure all the flags properly because the flapping was a hazard to traffic and pedestrians.
Any grown adult who owns a cardboard cut out of a football manager should be on a register somewhere.

There was a video a couple of years ago of some Irish guy playing football in his backyard with all his Liverpool cutouts and then getting a little pat on the back from cardboard Klopp. Absolute danger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Any grown adult who owns a cardboard cut out of a football manager should be on a register somewhere.

There was a video a couple of years ago of some Irish guy playing football in his backyard with all his Liverpool cutouts and then getting a little pat on the back from cardboard Klopp. Absolute danger.
It was quite the thing, I was meandering along minding my own business and I suddenly got attacked by six feet of ill-advised polyester. I don't normally care what you do on your own property, but it was genuinely dangerous, it obscured sight lines for people driving and cycling and if I'd been less steady on my feet I could have easily fallen. Fortunately, I know one of my local councillors quite well so I got her to have a word with the relevant people at the council, who came round with some cable ties, and said "look, nobody wants to spoil your fun, but let's just secure everything properly, shall we?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

To be fair, the fam and I were talking the other day about what to do with the hallway downstairs as it’s currently very boring so we thought we’d do an F1 theme down there. And yes, we genuinely discussed getting an Alonso cut out to “greet” everyone coming in to the house 😂

But this house is bleeping mental so why not 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.