Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely foul. All of it. I wonder if Leggy took pity on her.

Reactions: 25
I’ve got a week off work next week and I won’t lie, I can relate.
(Work, Jack. It’s like a hobby but you do it for money and often don’t enjoy it.)

Reactions: 31
I loved the day a year or two ago where she tied herself in knots and managed to piss off Tory twitter, Jewish twitter and momentum twitter all in one go. Think she then probably deployed coops and flounced off.
The ss in the spoiler are from 2018, so too long ago for it to be what you’re thinking of, but maybe it was the another day when she came back to “have a chat about Israel/Palestine/Gaza”.

It isn’t about her, though. She’s just a metaphor

(you need premium/a paid subscription to see the rest, but we’ve prob all seen more than enough already).

I’ve got a question

What is a big butch dinner?

Guest, I’m scarlet for you hun.

Just like her views on race and racism, Jack is fucking ignorant about Palestine & Israel and antisemitism. Thank god she's on silent right now.

Reactions: 34
I HATE how she bosses people around like she's some kind of guru..."put on some Ella Fitzgerald and pour a glass of wine"...Stop telling me what to do, you controlling slopper!

Reactions: 38
What’s with using either double cream or as an alternative yoghurt and sugar?
---
“This isn’t about me, but I’m going to do my best to make it all about me”

Reactions: 26
It’s…

No, Sebastian the Crab! Under the stairs, not under the sea.

The understairs stab vest is #savinglives every day, just like the epi-pen in the carrier bag upstairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I remember the reference now. She made some ridiculous comparison to a Government covid poster and compared it to kristallnacht or something thinking she was being clever and got schooled by all sides.

Reactions: 44
I hate that fucking "I would obviously have been fighting the good fight against the Nazis if I was alive in 30s Germany" bollocks. It's so easy to sit at a distance of 85 years, having never lived under totalitarianism and cast yourself as the hero. You have no fucking idea what you would have done in that situation.

Reactions: 64
I remember the reference now. She made some ridiculous comparison to a Government covid poster and compared it to kristallnacht or something thinking she was being clever and got schooled by all sides.

(ss from @Marmalade Atkins)
Edit: here’s where it is/link to it in the thread at the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I fell on my face this morning after my leg, the dodgy one, twinged so much. Caused me to spill my tea and almost smash my glasses. The dog also buffered some of the blow because she was laying there.

I'm still less embarrassed by that than today's old screenshots of guest trying to prove its intelligence and thus proving otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
That’s the one. Apologies I was convinced she had appropriated the other for some tweet too.

I did however find an old thread from when the Corbyn anti-semitism inquiry came out and she googled some Yiddish like a clown. Back in October 2020

There’s a full moon today canal and there was also a full moon on thread 97 which I have just been reading, please let there be chaos!

Reactions: 25
Thank Christ for the *checks notes* baked bean bloggers, without whom I wouldn’t know *double-checks notes* not to be a racist.

Reactions: 34
Thank Christ for the *checks notes* baked bean bloggers, without whom I wouldn’t know *double-checks notes* not to be a racist.
Thank Christ for brilliant, bright, dedicated, little black girl Diane Abbott too.

It’s not Glamour “twisting her words” either. She dirty deleted it from her blog but it’s (temporarily) back with all the other dirty deletes

Reactions: 45
View attachment 2952666

The understairs stab vest is #savinglives every day, just like the epi-pen in the carrier bag upstairs.
Love the idea that it's not just a stab vest, it's a custom stab vest. Presumably she's just too special and smol and pixie-like to fit into a regular one and had to have a special one softly and painstakingly crafted for her.

Still laughing at the idea of wearing one to fucking Glastonbury, of all places, where most people are just off their tits having a nice bop along to an 80s crooner, not - typically - smuggling in weapons to unleash on a z-list slop blogger.

Reactions: 44
Especially latter day Glastonbury which is where a bunch of Tristains and Jemimas fork over a few grand for a once a year weekend of glamping to convince themselves they're edgy whilst grooving on down the sound of the youth via Mumford and Sons or some other shite.

Reactions: 49
She'd be spying and squealing on everyone to try and save her own arse. I just know it. Her and her dad.

Reactions: 35

Right about the time she had disability emoji in bio, then. So much to despise about this one article.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.