Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually her recipe for hummus.

Houmous? Houmus? Why are there so many spellings of this word?
Just what every four year old wants for their birthday party

So good, she regurgitated it again for DKL in slightly more pallid (and weirdly chalky?!) form. Irregardless, it doesn’t look like food.
Anyway, bollox to hummus, if you’ve also got a banana or two and a nice cuppa, why not try wasting good food by making…

Jack, #Thanks
Thanks for all that you do.

Reactions: 41
Bloody hell, @Valiofthedolls. You must have a cast-iron constitution for these deep dives in guest's awful portfolio. Chickpeas, bananas and tea currified??

Reactions: 31
disappeared like sauce off a rinsed hoop

A worthy thread title, surely!

Reactions: 51
Noooo not the innards hummus! Imagine how it would emerge? All that fluorescent beetroot...

Reactions: 19
I'm still grieving for Blanche.

I have no idea what happened to Our Tracy
---
Noooo not the innards hummus! Imagine how it would emerge? All that fluorescent beetroot...
That's not pink!

That's fecking MAGENTA - I've seen less lurid blood clots.

Reactions: 26
Handful or coriander, or mint, or parsley fffs

Reactions: 23
Batten down the hatches tenderstems, politics Jack is going to be back with a vengeance.

Reactions: 39
I'm not even a fan of curries but this is truly horrifying. If these show up in my nightmares tonight, I'm suing you

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2951139

Yes, I am procrastinating.
Oh Owly, every time you pop up I love even more than before that your cheeky lil’ duo avi is still the bum vase off Sloppy Savers

On national TV in an opportunity for which she’d been (she claimed) waiting seven years. Royally fucked it up by being crap at cooking, crap at presenting, and also by being unhygienic, greasy and fucking filthy looking because she clearly hadn’t even bothered not to go on a bender the night before filming, and also apparently hadn’t bothered to wash herself, her hair or her clothes. No wonder the vase turned its arse to her.
Grim. Here’s one of the live ones, from @Yel
Edit: for timeline clarification, she claims she’s been sober since before Sloppy Savers. Nice collages @Marmalade Atkins

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Big L is just your average middle aged person. Liks guest there is nothing remarkable about her. In fact she looks like a cookie cutter version of a middle aged person, with an ' interesting' view of fashion and a pick me personna.

Reactions: 10

Well, you could’ve knocked me down with a tin of own brand peach slices.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.