Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Linda Riley award for top shagger goes to….. Linda Riley!
Next week - a glitzy ceremony to award the Linda Riley award for top shagee!
---
If we don’t have a Linda Riley award in the Sloppies this year I will riot.
She’s running them this year. It’s all on companies house.
---
Yeah guest basically softly, gently cancelled herself. If there was gonna be an expose the time for it was 2022.
Yes she’s managed to stuff up getting cancelled properly. Plus ca change.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can’t change her face without surgery/etc but her taste in clothing is bloody awful and I will criticise that. She could look 100% better than she does, because rather than enhance what she has it actively makes her less attractive as does her choice of haircut. Looking like someone’s ageing wideboy uncle dressed for a party in 1980 isn’t what I would choose for her.
I think Riley looks a right mess most of the time. Not her face or body but the way she stands with her hands in her pockets and shirt tails hanging out with gaping shirt buttons.
I'd be a hypocrite to say she is beyond criticism when I've poked fun at guest, Depher and others 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Do you think some tabloid will do a 'where are they now" in 20 years time about Guest? I wonder if tattle will still be around too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think some tabloid will do a 'where are they now" in 20 years time about Guest? I wonder if tattle will still be around too.
One of those Do You Remember The 2010s TV shows for sure. The celebrities of 2044 will watch the VT and piss themselves laughing at “And that will thicken up in the oven then will it?”
IMG_5057.jpeg

“Omg, did people really eat tit like that during COVID?”
“Well I guess so , and I hear there was no bog roll either”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She's a bleeping manipulative immature bleep. That's the type of crap you'd expect from a 15 year-old who wasn't getting their own way on something.

I'm glad she has no clout whatsoever now.
Yes other grifters now have been outed and their crimes more easily proveable in some respects - but guest is a terrible bleep. She's lied and lied. She's taken advantage of many people. Still is because of patreon. It's just good that the stranglehold on her appearances is so tight. Every time her foul mug appears people are now ready. The Depher scandal has sent her scuttling back to safety after attempting a soft launch.

Reactions: 32
Yes other grifters now have been outed and their crimes more easily proveable in some respects - but guest is a terrible bleep. She's lied and lied. She's taken advantage of many people. Still is because of patreon. It's just good that the stranglehold on her appearances is so tight. Every time her foul mug appears people are now ready. The Depher scandal has sent her scuttling back to safety after attempting a soft launch.
Unless she has her sleeves down

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People absolutely have called her out on her amount of gum before in pics where they don’t look swollen, merely prominent.
The prominence *is* gum disease though. Normal gum is not-shiny, pink but not red and flush to teeth. Normal gums don’t protrude massively beyond the teeth. That’s disease. Having a high amount of gum visible under your top lip is just how you look. It’s a big difference.

Reactions: 6
The prominence *is* gum disease though. Normal gum is not-shiny, pink but not red and flush to teeth. Normal gums don’t protrude massively beyond the teeth. That’s disease. Having a high amount of gum visible under your top lip is just how you look. It’s a big difference.
I meant what you are defining as visible by prominent. They didn’t look red or swollen or diseased, they were just there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One of those Do You Remember The 2010s TV shows for sure. The celebrities of 2044 will watch the VT and piss themselves laughing at “And that will thicken up in the oven then will it?”
View attachment 2949950
“Omg, did people really eat tit like that during COVID?”
“Well I guess so , and I hear there was no bog roll either”
They will claim it worse than the rations for the war years....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If we don’t have a Linda Riley award in the Sloppies this year I will riot.
Not if you're dead. Because dead people can't riot, you know.

On Australian time so I'm guessing this has been well done by now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Riley looks a right mess most of the time. Not her face or body but the way she stands with her hands in her pockets and shirt tails hanging out with gaping shirt buttons.
I'd be a hypocrite to say she is beyond criticism when I've poked fun at guest, Depher and others 🤷‍♀️
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

I didn’t realise she grew up poor. I assumed there was a lot of generational wealth like guest

Reactions: 6
Not if you're dead. Because dead people can't riot, you know.

On Australian time so I'm guessing this has been well done by now!
DEAD
PEOPLE
CANT
RIOT
either, according to Jack.

Also on Australian time.
Celebrating because it's amazing news for my sister health wise. So glad I came though. I can now start enjoying our time together.

Jack has no idea what it's like to have that feeling of dread deep down inside you when someone you love is seriously ill.

I doubt she could ever love anybody as much as she loves herself. All that faux self deprecation, makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Ah, now I see what some of you were affronted by. Sorry, it wasn’t clear from previous posts. It’s obviously a sensitive issues for some and I didn’t intend to cause offence to anyone except Big Lin.
It’s quite a conclusion to jump to that I said Lin was ugly because of how she dresses/styles herself and I think maybe that’s a reflection on whoever took offence to it. I said it because she has a face only a mother could love.
If people can be described as ‘conventionally beautiful’ (upthread) here, I don’t see why we can’t call them out for being conventionally ugly.
Not sorry for having an opinion on Lin’s face on a thread where everyone harangues Jack for her addictions and psychological issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.