Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time JOB and Monroe were in the same sentence is when she was on James O’Brien’s show.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I note that in addition to still being locked, she's not tagged fareshare in on the post. Very kind of her to save the Fareshare social media person the inevitable phone-melting replies.
It'll be funny if it turns out she's got nothing to do with any of whatever it is they're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The "ISN'T IT A LOVELY DAY TO BE ALIVE!" nonsense reminds me of my cat casually licking his hole as if nothing is happening when I've just caught him being a little head.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE LALALALALALALALALA

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What a beautiful day. Come on Jack why don’t you open a tin can with some dynamite and insult a disabled person? Really fill up the bellend bingo card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I tell thee, she best not be in Yorkshire and/or getting paid to “spread a message” about eradicating food poverty when she has NEVER SIGNPOSTED ANYTHING. And from a locked account because… TroLlS trolls, TROLLS, trolllllllsss 😏

Thieving bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Reading the comments under one of the Depher threads is so sad. Post after post of people saying that they've donated for years and how betrayed they feel.
I don't know how many followers Depher had at their peak but it brought home to me just how many people must donate a fiver or tenner monthly to guest.
No wonder she isn't panicking about her lack of visible work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Like everyone else I hope the Depher exposure leads to a similar pice on Jack. However, even if it doesn’t every new grifter who is dragged into the spotlight helps people to recognise how they operate and therefore how to avoid them. This investigation might not directly lead to Jack’s downfall, but indirectly it’s going to make people more aware of this type of online grift.
Some people shall remain stupid, however clearly it is stated what has happened. Turns out I have a few on my x account who I know personally who can't work it out. But, yes, sunlight pls.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.