Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never said she was in Yorkshire she's helping with the message, duh 🙄 she would never make an ambiguous post to suggest she was actively involved how dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also if she was actually doing something meaningful she'd make sure her name was all over it like when she donated the free tins of fruit she had left over

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So no Tuesday chaos but Thursday now? Is this for the foreseeable or just temporary? Just so I know which days to ask for WFH when back in work 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Goodness, the school run must have been tricky this morning if she had to drop her teenager off at the school gates then hot foot it to Barnsley

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Um, I don't know if it's genuine but there's a YouTube channel advertising a live interview with Jack at 4pm. Called The Women Podcast @femalespotlight
Can a more techy frau check if it's real?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
At last!

A protest we can all get behind. 😂
---

Michael was always my favourite. Apparently the actor isn't a Geordie, but he did a pretty good accent, and it's a hard one to replicate.

Edit to change "wasn't" to "isn't" because as far as I am aware he is still alive.
Michael the work geordie.
‘I’m Michael, here to help, it says it on me badge’
‘No it doesn’t’
‘Oh.I must have dreamed it’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Um, I don't know if it's genuine but there's a YouTube channel advertising a live interview with Jack at 4pm. Called The Women Podcast @femalespotlight
Can a more techy frau check if it's real?
It's a real podcast/YouTube channel and they do have an interview at 4pm but it is with a survivor of human trafficking - not guest. They are just using trending hashtags to get their tweets noticed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It's a real podcast/YouTube channel and they do have an interview at 4pm but it is with a survivor of human trafficking - not guest. They are just using trending hashtags to get their tweets noticed
Ah thanks. I was reluctant to press the link!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.