Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she’s literally taking the food out of the mouths of the poor stopping ALL THE GOOD SHE DOES to try and pour a thimbleful of water over the X hellfire.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My guess is a junior cast member from Emmerdale was due to do a Fareshare promo and went down with Covid last night. So they thought, ok, who's desperate and cheap?
ETA - I actually believe a lot of her talking heads appearances on tv/radio/pods come about because she charges way less than LITERAL experts and is generally always available at the last minute, yknow, because she doesn't actually work.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just been on X to see if she’d posted anything lately and saw the most defensive and self-serving posts. Gave me 😡 rage! Then I see she was trending on X earlier. Please tell me she got an absolute bashing and that’s why she was trending? I’m on a quick break can’t trawl back on both platforms at the mo. Please and thank you 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Any mention of this heckin' big collab on the hellsite? Fareshare UK and Fareshare Yorks are keeping it awfully quiet on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My guess is a junior cast member from Emmerdale was due to do a Fareshare promo and went down with Covid last night. So they thought, ok, who's desperate and cheap?
ETA - I actually believe a lot of her talking heads appearances on tv/radio/pods come about because she charges way less than LITERAL experts and is generally always available at the last minute, yknow, because she doesn't actually work.
Only about a 15% chance she'll bother to turn up on time, though - hence why today's outing must be one of her only repeat bookings ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, this is my assumption too. Either that or the Fareshare communications intern DMed guest yesterday and asked her to give them a shoutout today on social media, which she has done from her bed.

Highly skeptical that she has actually turned up to anywhere to do any sort of real work. Apart from anything else, her terrible arthritis would preclude her from being useful delivering boxes of food.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
IMG_5213.jpeg

Mate. Your last food poverty related action was to put peas in a quiche over a year ago. Get a grip. And read the bleeping room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Love that she’s literally taking the food out of the mouths of the poor stopping ALL THE GOOD SHE DOES to try and pour a thimbleful of water over the X hellfire.

It's so David Brent isn't it - 'yeah well if you're happy taking the food from the mouths of starving babies'.
Twitter trolls stopping her doing her JOB. For reasons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Any mention of this heckin' big collab on the hellsite? Fareshare UK and Fareshare Yorks are keeping it awfully quiet on Insta.
If it's for a specific PR event rather than just "world-renowned chef Jack Monroe is helping out today!", then you'd expect them to publicise it only after its finished.

Set up a google news alert for her name, and you'll find out as soon as a press release is issued!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_9444.jpeg

Just checked the hellsite. Thousands of mentions, nearly all negative. 🥰

Classic tricksy wording from Guest on the Fareshare Tweet. She’s not “delivering food”, she’s “delivering a message”, but decides to accompany that with a picture of food delivery vans, knowing how it will be interpreted by her stans and other assorted idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Hang on, I thought she couldn’t drive?
Well it doesn't say she's doing anything with/in those vans. It just says she has work to do. It's the viewer's fault if they misinterpret the juxtaposition of the picture of vans with her statement she has work to do as an implication that the two things are connected. classic stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.