Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen I’ve just had a thought; I wonder if she’s moved back in with big chocco and ma Eve ?
Very possible. My opinion is she's definitely moved and that's why we've had radio silence. Before she shut down she was throwing out tweets that referenced us (and others) being sad individuals who had screenshotted every flat in Southend which made me think at least one of us referenced the actual flat she was buying.
Then there was the weird mortgage application day when she made a whole thread about going on a practice run for applying for a mortgage by actually going into a bank and applying for a mortgage. There was reference on X by people who know her that she'd moved and bought, especially Spaniel Friend. Then the odd (and pathetic) accidently ordering her Xmas online groceries going to the new house when she hadn't actually moved. Then the recent sofa/Cooper pictures which don't match any of the bungamansion rooms and considering they've got both her cat and her furniture in makes it obvious it's her place.
If she was unable to get a mortgage and the house purchase fell through (ordering occado and then not able to collect being a bit of evidence) then it is highly likely she's ended up back at home with Choccy D and E.
But then I'm 100% team moved and she's bought somewhere outright with no mortgage and/or Choccy D acted as guarantor.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Yes! My OH (hasn't left) gave me food poisoning on my birthday and I only needed rehydration on the day after the hideous night of fluid leaving my body through every available orifice. I just can't work out what could be ailing her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Playing in the snow (❄ is mixed with all sorts of junk that can give you the shits), plus a steady diet of Shityerpants Prune Smoothies and Mamapapa Jack’s Chillibeanblandorama would be enough to dehydrate a large camel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Very possible. My opinion is she's definitely moved and that's why we've had radio silence. Before she shut down she was throwing out tweets that referenced us (and others) being sad individuals who had screenshotted every flat in Southend which made me think at least one of us referenced the actual flat she was buying.
Then there was the weird mortgage application day when she made a whole thread about going on a practice run for applying for a mortgage by actually going into a bank and applying for a mortgage. There was reference on X by people who know her that she'd moved and bought, especially Spaniel Friend. Then the odd (and pathetic) accidently ordering her Xmas online groceries going to the new house when she hadn't actually moved. Then the recent sofa/Cooper pictures which don't match any of the bungamansion rooms and considering they've got both her cat and her furniture in makes it obvious it's her place.
If she was unable to get a mortgage and the house purchase fell through (ordering occado and then not able to collect being a bit of evidence) then it is highly likely she's ended up back at home with Choccy D and E.
But then I'm 100% team moved and she's bought somewhere outright with no mortgage and/or Choccy D acted as guarantor.
I disagree because even with Big D as a guarantor I can’t see anywhere would have given her a mortgage with her credit history and erratic income and I can’t see her saving enough for an outright buy either. I also don’t think Big D is stupid enough to do that for her which pains me to say because I think he’s a massive bellend.

I think it was all a flight of fantasy in her head. Her description of a flat was from one posted here to try to goad Tattle into identifying it again from her description so she’d get a screenshot proving her point that people were doxxing her. She didn’t quite have the layout of the doors right IIRC because she’d clearly never seen it in real life, it was a trap. Her every flat in Southend rants were for the same purpose.

I reckon she’s still in the bungamansion. I don’t think she’s got the self control to resist posting about moving if she has, nor the self control to not post pictures with little clues to see if people guess so she can whine about doxxing again.

Reactions: 47
I disagree because even with Big D as a guarantor I can’t see anywhere would have given her a mortgage with her credit history and erratic income and I can’t see her saving enough for an outright buy either. I also don’t think Big D is stupid enough to do that for her which pains me to say because I think he’s a massive bellend.

I think it was all a flight of fantasy in her head. Her description of a flat was from one posted here to try to goad Tattle into identifying it again from her description so she’d get a screenshot proving her point that people were doxxing her. She didn’t quite have the layout of the doors right IIRC because she’d clearly never seen it in real life, it was a trap. Her every flat in Southend rants were for the same purpose.

I reckon she’s still in the bungamansion. I don’t think she’s got the self control to resist posting about moving if she has, nor the self control to not post pictures with little clues to see if people guess so she can whine about doxxing again.
If she hasn't moved, it does beg the question how she's paying the rent. Even with the misappropriated Sue Lee funds and the Patreon, it must be a stretch and we know she's not a saver. Things are awfully quiet on the work front.

Anyway.... we go round and round on this. WFK?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have a friend who has a half sister who is always tapping their dad up for money as she is so chaotic with money.
What the half sister doesn’t know is every time her dad bails her out he logs the amount with his solicitor. When he dies all that money will be taken off her inheritance to keep it fair to her siblings.
Imagine if that happened to Jack.
My ex sister in laws father did that, she was not happy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she has moved, but not bought. I think after the debacle before she left she went into rehab sb moved in with dad or granparents and with help she is renting somewhere nearer to her parents. I think the practising for being in one bedroom was her practiscing for rehab and whilst in her parents moved her. I think she is out and allowed to tweet but is being watched with tweets being deleted on the regular too keep her in check.

Reactions: 27
One of her poorest choices is not to live nearer to him.
I went to a Catholic school in the 80s, divorce was rare. My friend whose parents were divorced lived one street away. As her and her siblings got older it meant they could live between the houses without any drama or need for visitation.
But I think I am right in thinking her son doesn’t live somewhere as nice as she lives.
My friend is divorced with two teenagers and they basically flit between the two however they see fit. From what I can tell they always have a "go bag" packed and the decision is based purely on which parent is currently not letting them do what they want, where the sibling is at any given moment they're mad at each other and what's for dinner.
---
I think she has moved, but not bought. I think after the debacle before she left she went into rehab sb moved in with dad or granparents and with help she is renting somewhere nearer to her parents. I think the practising for being in one bedroom was her practiscing for rehab and whilst in her parents moved her. I think she is out and allowed to tweet but is being watched with tweets being deleted on the regular too keep her in check.
I think the "practising for being in one bedroom" was a shameless tin rattle/attention seek. I honestly don't believe she's ever thought more than 2 weeks into the future in her entire life. Ask me how i know 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Some local ninnies 🔺 the polling station she went to as being near the bungamansion so if she’s moved it wasn’t far

Excuse my ignorance on the subject: would a rehab programme set conditions on your social media use after you leave? Unless people mean Choc ‘n’ Eve would in exchange for supporting guest financially - but even that seems strange given that for over a decade she’s been making them look bad (including suggesting they lied to authorities so they could keep taking in foster children) and they haven’t done anything about it

Reactions: 30
would a rehab programme set conditions on your social media use after you leave?
I don't think they'd set conditions (unless you were in rehab for social media addiction, in which case I think the goal of the treatment would be to wean you off completely anyway), but if social media use was identified as a symptom of whatever you were in rehab for, that would be addressed as part of the treatment.

Reactions: 24
I have a business bank account and get charged for every direct debit... wouldn't she be better doing one monthly one instead of 30 daily DDs?

Why am I even writing this....? It's all bollocky lies
I looked into this before, she can’t give a direct debit to herself, it’ll be all lies a standing order.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Given that they've never publicly challenged the stuff that makes them look terrible (starving/pissed up single mama) she appears to be the blue eye, I'm sure she'll cop for her share regardless of what she's had before. She'll be 50 plus and unable to leverage the manic pixie dream girl act for potential partners/suckers by then.

If her son goes to a school miles from her I don't see how he could spend the week with her. She doesn't drive.

Reactions: 33
Given that they've never publicly challenged the stuff that makes them look terrible (starving/pissed up single mama) she appears to be the blue eye, I'm sure she'll cop for her share regardless of what she's had before. She'll be 50 plus and unable to leverage the manic pixie dream girl act for potential partners/suckers by then.

If her son goes to a school miles from her I don't see how he could spend the week with her. She doesn't drive.
While I agree that it’s likely she will eventually inherit from her parents, it’s not a given. If one or both of them needs long term nursing care, especially residential care, that money will drain away.

I wonder if someone, possibly her father or even SB’s father, acts as a taxi driver for her if SB stays over during the week. This could actually be what she means by going on the school run. Big Choccy picks SB up and she goes along for the ride, maybe he even takes her to the supermarket on the way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think it's easy to just rock up as a cash buyer, money laundering regulations are very strict and you have to prove where every penny (Jack in the bathtub lol) came from, which might prove tricky for her. I gave my son a chunk of deposit for his first home and had to produce verified passport, a year's bank statements, utility bills and declarations about my intent and involvement. Not sure that grifting on SM would cut the mustard for her!

Reactions: 35
While I agree that it’s likely she will eventually inherit from her parents, it’s not a given. If one or both of them needs long term nursing care, especially residential care, that money will drain away.

I wonder if someone, possibly her father or even SB’s father, acts as a taxi driver for her if SB stays over during the week. This could actually be what she means by going on the school run. Big Choccy picks SB up and she goes along for the ride, maybe he even takes her to the supermarket on the way back.
Can't be if the kid goes to school in another town; for Bolshoi Schokoladnik must be sitting at the telephone table by 5pm sharp, ready to spend an hour listening to a "high maintenance very lonely" not at all likely to identify himself in this description tenant; and what if traffic/ after school activities etc made him late one day. They'd take away his medals for Service to the Poor and Unwholesome Lower Classes

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Can't be if the kid goes to school in another town; for Bolshoi Schokoladnik must be sitting at the telephone table by 5pm sharp, ready to spend an hour listening to a "high maintenance very lonely" not at all likely to identify himself in this description tenant; and what if traffic/ after school activities etc made him late one day. They'd take away his medals for Service to the Poor and Unwholesome Lower Classes
Shaking his pepper grinder full of his peppercorn rent takings

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think it's easy to just rock up as a cash buyer, money laundering regulations are very strict and you have to prove where every penny (Jack in the bathtub lol) came from, which might prove tricky for her. I gave my son a chunk of deposit for his first home and had to produce verified passport, a year's bank statements, utility bills and declarations about my intent and involvement. Not sure that grifting on SM would cut the mustard for her!
We bought our house in Belgium 2years ago with help from my wife's dad. I think the extent of their check was "How much?" But that ties in with my experience of officialdom here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Have we seen this? I thought she came across really well after the usual ARE WE ON CAN YOU HEAR ME, couldn't avoid talking about herself in the end and how quirky she is. Giving some self awareness vibes too

I'm confused. I thought her books were colour coded because of her autism brain needs things to be colour coded. But now she's saying it because of her manic pixie ADHD brain?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.