Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's easy to just rock up as a cash buyer, money laundering regulations are very strict and you have to prove where every penny (Jack in the bathtub lol) came from, which might prove tricky for her. I gave my son a chunk of deposit for his first home and had to produce verified passport, a year's bank statements, utility bills and declarations about my intent and involvement. Not sure that grifting on SM would cut the mustard for her!
My friend inherited her childhood home from her parents. She lives in an area where houses are much cheaper, so when she sold her inheritance and bought, she could buy outright for cash. Had to produce copies of the will, probate stuff, proof that inheritance tax had been paid, sale documentation for the house, land registry forms and all sorts.

It's possible to be a cash buyer but manic pixie brain of Southend would not be popular when she dumped a load of lever arch files on her conveyancer with a "it's all in here, what am I like?"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I disagree because even with Big D as a guarantor I can’t see anywhere would have given her a mortgage with her credit history and erratic income and I can’t see her saving enough for an outright buy either. I also don’t think Big D is stupid enough to do that for her which pains me to say because I think he’s a massive bellend.

I think it was all a flight of fantasy in her head. Her description of a flat was from one posted here to try to goad Tattle into identifying it again from her description so she’d get a screenshot proving her point that people were doxxing her. She didn’t quite have the layout of the doors right IIRC because she’d clearly never seen it in real life, it was a trap. Her every flat in Southend rants were for the same purpose.

I reckon she’s still in the bungamansion. I don’t think she’s got the self control to resist posting about moving if she has, nor the self control to not post pictures with little clues to see if people guess so she can whine about doxxing again.
I'm genuinely torn between the "cash buyer" and "it's all lies" positions. For the first to be true, she have to have grifted far more than we ever realised - and for the second, she'd have to be far more of a fantasist.

It's hard to say which is more likely - both seem entirely plausible!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I think she has grifted much more over the years than we imagine but she is so spendy that she has thrown it all away. Bet big choco let her live in one of his shacks

Reactions: 37
If she has managed to fool us all and get around the strict rules on money laundering to buy a property her problems are only just beginning.
The work has dropped off dramatically and I'm pretty sure that fading away into obscurity would not be an option for her massive ego.
At some stage even her most avid fans will start to question why they should still be financially supporting a woman who has not progressed beyond moaning about how broke she is and putting a few recipes a year on an out of date blog page.
Without posting the filtered selfies even the creepy neckbeards will turn their attention to younger upcoming SM social justice stars.
As someone who has had to downsize, I know that the lack of space will get to her once the initial financial relief passes.
If she's still addicted to shopping and gak because she's bored and lonely in her forties any income she has still dribbling in will be swallowed up.
If there is a change of government this year I'm fascinated to see the direction that guest and her fellow grifters go to keep the money rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm curious why we've had no selfies lately, filtered or not... .
I wondered if she's growing her hair to change her image to something more Mumsy after the hilarity of the Curry's haircut.
There was virtually no feedback from the neckbeards on SM to that campaign.
She looked very Minecraft square imo unless she's hoping for a limited edition Lego edition Jack Monroe figure with an exploding airfryer.

ETA Mumsy as in Nigella style. I think guest looks better with mid-length hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
You know it’s bad when guest thinks she looks too horrible to post it even with filters, Facetune, etc. And I’m not talking about her physical appearance but the way she thinks she looks great in photos she has edited to give herself a shrunken head, mangled ears, Slenderman fingers, back of the head that’s a completely straight line etc.

Reactions: 35
I’m thinking she’s probably done a full Westbrook.
I saw a tiktok where someone had to have a new nose grown from their forehead because of damage from the ❄. I tell you what, that was the most effective cautionary tale I've ever seen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I saw a tiktok where someone had to have a new nose grown from their forehead because of damage from the ❄. I tell you what, that was the most effective cautionary tale I've ever seen.
Fascinating - that was an early plastic surgery developed during World War I, I think.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
All mental health conditions are interchangeable
Probably someone has already said this but autism and ADHD are NOT mental health conditions. They are not illnesses to be fixed but are examples of neuro diversity. A quick Google could have told you that.
---
She's broken the camera and it can't do selfies and she's too poor to get it fixed or get a new one obvs 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fascinating - that was an early plastic surgery developed during World War I, I think.
Yes, experimental plastic surgery after both world wars lead to massive developments still in use today for people with traumatic injuries or other facial disfigurement. The guinea pig club was formed during the 2nd world war so servicemen could support one another. Imagine Jack attempting to recreate a similar group...grist to the grift

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes, experimental plastic surgery after both world wars lead to massive developments still in use today for people with traumatic injuries or other facial disfigurement. The guinea pig club was formed during the 2nd world war so servicemen could support one another. Imagine Jack attempting to recreate a similar group...grist to the grift
There's a very good book about innovations in facial plastic surgery after WW1 by Lindsey Fitzharris (The Facemaker).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.