Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking, my best friend going up used to go to her dads every other weekend until she was 18. When she was there she had to spend time soley with him, stepmum and brother, as none of her mates lived there. We all lived near her mums where she lived monday to friday and the other weekend. The way she describes sb sounds like this is whats happening. He doesn't go out with mates, potential girlfriends because none of them live near his mum so she is forced to endure her and only her for his entire stay. My mate used to be bored of her tits and practically ran to my house on a sunday night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Have we seen this? I thought she came across really well after the usual ARE WE ON CAN YOU HEAR ME, couldn't avoid talking about herself in the end and how quirky she is. Giving some self awareness vibes too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Have we seen this? I thought she came across really well after the usual ARE WE ON CAN YOU HEAR ME, couldn't avoid talking about herself in the end and how quirky she is. Giving some self awareness vibes too
Lol she’s out of her chump on something in this video surrounded by yet more of her hoarded tat. Ramble ramble blue blue blue HONK! living in a hospital ramble ramble he’s a horse cat ramble HONK! ramble ramble I’d sell my Nan ramble HONK! ramble ramble kicked out of The Ivy for singing Common People with the pianist I’d ‘struck up a rapport with’ ramble ramble HONK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don't think that she is allowed to have SB alone for very long. When she has been on holidays with him - to the caravan and the holiday cottage there were other people there.
Even then, she didn't organise anything special for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I started watching it and couldn't get past 5 minutes. Nasal self-aggrandizing "I'm so unusual, I'm mad, me" irrelevant cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't think that she is allowed to have SB alone for very long. When she has been on holidays with him - to the caravan and the holiday cottage there were other people there.
I don’t even think she’s allowed an overnight and rightly so. This is what I think is behind her mad showing his bedroom thing with the star wars figures and her relegated to the sofa in a 3 bedroomed house.

It was all some weird performative tit for his dad

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I think it is more like that Jack CBA to arrange anything that didn't centre on her own wants.

Although I don't think Jack is a risk to her son or has restricted access. And he is old enough to decide where he wants to be.

Reactions: 18
Yes, it’s wrong to make fun of Janey’s looks especially as she is so ill. Does the fact of her having online trolls justify her racism or other poor behaviour? No. Similarly the fact that guest has had some genuine weirdos/harassers after her doesn’t mean it’s ok for her to grift tens of thousands. Two wrongs etc

Reactions: 32
Lol she’s out of her chump on something in this video surrounded by yet more of her hoarded tat. Ramble ramble blue blue blue HONK! living in a hospital ramble ramble he’s a horse cat ramble HONK! ramble ramble I’d sell my Nan ramble HONK! ramble ramble kicked out of The Ivy for singing Common People with the pianist I’d ‘struck up a rapport with’ ramble ramble HONK!
Thank duck I don't have to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it is more like that Jack CBA to arrange anything that didn't centre on her own wants.

Although I don't think Jack is a risk to her son or has restricted access. And he is old enough to decide where he wants to be.
She said she’s overdosed several times. She’s shown photos on social media of massive stockpiles of opioids and said she was taking 40 tramadol and drinking a bottle of whisky a day. She’s been in and out of rehab.

Even if some of that is a lie, she is a risk to her son. He was only 12 when she was too out of it to be woken up for the Shattenstone interview.

ETA although you’re right he’s old enough to decide.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
She said she’s overdosed several times. She’s shown photos on social media of massive stockpiles of opioids and said she was taking 40 tramadol and drinking a bottle of whisky a day. She’s been in and out of rehab.

Even if some of that is a lie, she is a risk to her son. He was only 12 when she was too out of it to be woken up for the Shattenstone interview.

ETA although you’re right he’s old enough to decide.
I think she is a risk to her son, totally agree.

I just don’t think any of the other adults in his life care enough to take the steps to protect him. The proof is in the pudding that she’s clearly had lots of unsupervised access to him and been allowed to spew lies about him in the media for the past 10+ years. So I do think she has him more than we think (or at least has in the past, remember one of the people who came with tea said that also - and clearly didn’t like Jack), would likely be allowed to take him away etc. Which really is the saddest part of all.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think she is a risk to her son, totally agree.

I just don’t think any of the other adults in his life care enough to take the steps to protect him. The proof is in the pudding that she’s clearly had lots of unsupervised access to him and been allowed to spew lies about him in the media for the past 10+ years. So I do think she has him more than we think (or at least has in the past, remember one of the people who came with tea said that also - and clearly didn’t like Jack), would likely be allowed to take him away etc. Which really is the saddest part of all.
The truth is none of us know what the custody arrangements are. And it's also likely changed or evolved over the years. So, it's entirely possible that SB's dad grew a pair and asserted his parental rights at some point, even if he was slow to do so in the beginning.

Reactions: 28
The truth is none of us know what the custody arrangements are. And it's also likely changed or evolved over the years. So, it's entirely possible that SB's dad grew a pair and asserted his parental rights at some point, even if he was slow to do so in the beginning.
I truly hope so for SB’s sake. The early years of her posting all sorts of crap about him and what she did while he was in her care are truly dire reading. And a gift for his father in any court case.

• Sad
  • Haha
As someone whose inlaws are either DEAD or TERRIBLE and whose parents and sibling are in another actual country, it's very hard to not get miffed with someone who appears to have a whole village of help available WRT parenting or just simply getting through life as an adult child with living parents and extended family/network, but through stupidity or stubbornness has decided not to avail herself of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, it’s wrong to make fun of Janey’s looks especially as she is so ill. Does the fact of her having online trolls justify her racism or other poor behaviour? No. Similarly the fact that guest has had some genuine weirdos/harassers after her doesn’t mean it’s ok for her to grift tens of thousands. Two wrongs etc
Yeah, I think that it is awful that Janey has cancer which must be horrendous for her and her family. It doesn’t excuse her from being a massive bleep.
I would love her to make a recovery for her family.

When dear heart JayCloth Cow got us all the gossip on Old Harold, one of the things that came out was that SB was there a lot more than we thought.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think just from all we know about her attitude to caring for animals, without all the self-harm stuff she has shared publicly too, SB has been at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.