Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240512-171641.png

Well... Yeah. Yeah, it is. You Tory gobshite

re the aury b's, I was out on Friday & don't have phone data and I didn't know and I felt absolutely stupid on Saturday for missing it. :( so I went up Calton hill last night with seemingly the entire population of Edinburgh and it was cloudy and nothing was visible lol. My lifelong dream of seeing them will have to wait. But it was indeed possible for someone to be so clueless as to not know they were coming until it was too late so imma let guest off for that

But the idea of going through twitpics with a 14 year old - lol. Yes mum. No mum. Yes it is nice mum.

Like with his dream to go to Tanzania. That'll be her banging on at him about her trip and a much younger kid trying to placate her by telling her it was a dream of his to go there too just like her. Just like the revolting sobriety chip story. Or every other story about the poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
It’s funny her telling all those stories about her dad/granddad helping various strangers out - whilst also telling everyone her parents didn’t have enough to eat and she was a homeless starving urchin.
Doesn’t actually make either of them look great.

Im almost sure she isn’t allowed but I wish she would take SB somewhere just once. I’m guessing another year he doesn’t get to go to Greece.

Reactions: 40
I'm listening to a podcast about George Santos and his outrageous , easily checked, told for no reason lies are really giving me Monroe vibes.

Reactions: 25
I have a porch. It has umbrellas, dog leads and coats and boots in it. It’s south facing but no one has ever sat in there chatting about anything.

She’s now trying to make out that her son not only went to the cinema with her yesterday but also stayed the night and is going to be thrilled to see all the photos other people have taken of the aurora from Friday nightView attachment 2930414

Giving me very much these vibes.

Thanks to @Valiofthedolls for the screenie
Translation- my son‘s dad is a photographer so I latched on to that and have been larping as a photographer ever since, by extension the child is also forced to find photography fascinating.
I need to one-up the father at every opportunity, as well as talk about stuff I find interesting, so I’ll be boring the tits off the kid whilst pretending I’m doing something “for him” showing him these photos. I’m such a good, poor mum!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
You know we mentioned Janey Godley and baby reindeer earlier??? WELL..... :eek:
She progressed to having quite an extended twitter convo with her. Janey has tweeted what to her are acceptable extracts. Apols tech eejit so can’t post. But both she and Jack are most keen to make out they are prey to the maddos out there. Obvs very much not like them of course.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Shame. Just checked but Martha didn't follow guest - on that account anyway. I'm sure she had tons of socks but I haven't found those. That would have been entertaining if she had tweeted guest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've watched 3 episodes of Baby Reindeer and still haven't made my mind up tbh. That the male protagonist is so unlikeable makes it more confusing and interesting.
But it was interesting in the interview with Piers Morgan 'Martha' said she couldn't lie after tripping herself up on one contradiction after another 🙄

She progressed to having quite an extended twitter convo with her. Janey has tweeted what to her are acceptable extracts. Apols tech eejit so can’t post. But both she and Jack are most keen to make out they are prey to the maddos out there. Obvs very much not like them of course.
I shall go investigate... Laid up with cold and chest infection so need sth to occupy me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm listening to a podcast about George Santos and his outrageous , easily checked, told for no reason lies are really giving me Monroe vibes.
Scamfluencers by any chance. I very much enjoy an everyday tale of a chancing bandit getting their comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scamfluencers by any chance. I very much enjoy an everyday tale of a chancing bandit getting their comeuppance
nope, but maybe I’ll give that a go. It’s Chapo Trap House. I like their take that he’s only 7% weirder than anyone else in congress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think if Baby Reindeer guy hadn’t chosen to play himself in the show he wouldn’t come across like such of a wanker. I think they are both nuts.

Reactions: 27
I can believe the old lady stories.
1.Thorpe Bay is a retirement village
2. I wouldn’t let Ma Ev or lil’ Jack into my house, no matter how old and lonely I was. They’re up there with the TV Licence and Vampires, don’t ask them in or else ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can believe the old lady stories.
1.Thorpe Bay is a retirement village
2. I wouldn’t let Ma Ev or lil’ Jack into my house, no matter how old and lonely I was. They’re up there with the TV Licence and Vampires, don’t ask them in or else ☠
Is Thorpe bay the Florida of the UK?

• Haha
I think if Baby Reindeer guy hadn’t chosen to play himself in the show he wouldn’t come across like such of a wanker. I think they are both nuts.
It’s come out so much of “this is a true story” isn’t true or is allegory (per RG’s own admission) along with the false “nobody will be able to recognise her, don’t go looking for her teehee” thing RG did that (and it subsequently being blatantly obvious who she was and barely hidden at all) it makes me doubt all of his account to be honest. The same with Jack, once you’ve had lies in there it taints the truth.

Reactions: 31
How is it that Ms. "I Am Practically a Profesh Photog" doesn't know that you can use Night Sight on your spenny phone camera to photograph the Aurora Borealis even when the colors aren't visible to the naked eye?

Either her son lives with her and longs to see the northern lights ever so and she could not be arsed to go somewhere dark enough but close by and look for them (they were visible in the bleeping Bahamas, and I saw them where I live in the US Midwest 🍉🍉🍉 and have the photos to prove it), or . . .

She's lying about everything.

Hmm. I just can't decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2931230

Well... Yeah. Yeah, it is. You Tory gobshite

re the aury b's, I was out on Friday & don't have phone data and I didn't know and I felt absolutely stupid on Saturday for missing it. :( so I went up Calton hill last night with seemingly the entire population of Edinburgh and it was cloudy and nothing was visible lol. My lifelong dream of seeing them will have to wait. But it was indeed possible for someone to be so clueless as to not know they were coming until it was too late so imma let guest off for that

But the idea of going through twitpics with a 14 year old - lol. Yes mum. No mum. Yes it is nice mum.

Like with his dream to go to Tanzania. That'll be her banging on at him about her trip and a much younger kid trying to placate her by telling her it was a dream of his to go there too just like her. Just like the revolting sobriety chip story. Or every other story about the poor lad.
We forgot about it and despite being in the middle of the countryside on Friday we went to bed at 10.30. We actually saw them IRL in a cold northern country 🍉 and what the super duper camera on Harold's phone captured was much more impressive than what our eyes saw. I guarantee most people didn't see anything like the photos they posted on insta. I'm still very cross with myself for forgetting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
How is it that Ms. "I Am Practically a Profesh Photog" doesn't know that you can use Night Sight on your spenny phone camera to photograph the Aurora Borealis even when the colors aren't visible to the naked eye?

Either her son lives with her and longs to see the northern lights ever so and she could not be arsed to go somewhere dark enough but close by and look for them (they were visible in the bleeping Bahamas, and I saw them where I live in the US Midwest 🍉🍉🍉 and have the photos to prove it), or . . .

She's lying about everything.

Hmm. I just can't decide.
I really hope it is lies to be honest because if it’s not it’s shown SB has two parents who CBA to arse themselves to take him somewhere nearby to see something he’s dreamed of. Or you know, even let him stand in the back garden and help him stay awake for them. He’s old enough that even if Jack CBA he could choose to go to his Dad’s to see - and it sounds from her account like he was there anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.