Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264
IMG_9237.jpeg

Oh noes, Jack! Have you had to move all the oil and vinegar dreg jars out of the gigantic American double-refrigerator to your second-best and third-best not quite so gigantic refrigerators?! The Dregs to the Smegs, if you will.
IMG_9238.jpeg
Dont worry, sillies!
She stores the fish oil separately! DUH! 🙄
IMG_9239.jpeg
Still, at least you don’t need that valuable fridge door space for your Kombucha and your tea shandy slops!
IMG_9243.jpeg
IMG_9242.jpeg
IMG_9244.jpeg
Cos they just get stored on the counter and in the hot garden. Win 🥇 win 🥇 (win!) 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Said it before, but I'm convinced 'SB' (hate that term) will be joining us to vent about growing up with a narc smashhead negligent pathological liar for a mother in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2930980
Oh noes, Jack! Have you had to move the all oil and vinegar dreg jars out of the gigantic American double-refrigerator to your second-best and third-best not quite so gigantic refrigerators?! The Dregs to the Smegs, if you will. View attachment 2930993Dont worry, sillies!
She stores the fish oil separately! DUH! 🙄 View attachment 2930994
Still, at least you don’t need that valuable fridge door space for your Kombucha and your tea shandy slops! View attachment 2931012View attachment 2931014View attachment 2931015Cos they just get stored on the counter and in the hot garden. Win 🥇 win 🥇 (win!) 🤮
It's good that she's kept herself busy labelling those bottles, as how else could we tell the difference between 'Steampunk Cream Soda' and the bottles of dilute bleach and tumble dryer water that she also keeps hanging around.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
No doubt, Probably made her do the cleaning in exchange for a box room. It is not like elderly povos can claim housing benefit or apply for sheltered housing,

Didn't granpaH do something similar to a handyman?
Do you mean the formerly homeless alcoholic he selflessly took on to do PAID work?
IMG_9248.jpeg
all screenshat by @Marmalade Atkins
IMG_9245.jpeg
IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9247.jpeg
She even got his birthday date wrong and her mum had to correct her.
Even worse! She forgot how old he was! He was a couple of months shy of 11 and she thought (or at least told the internet) he was 9
IMG_9249.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My father once told the receptionist at A&E that my date of birth was ##/##/1982
(thereby rendering the 9 year old with a hairline fracture stood next to him 19)

But in fairness to him he was a gibbering mess whenever something happened that involved me needing emergency medical care and the receptionist was suppressing laughter when I said "1992". And he did get my birthday right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Janey like Jack has crowbarred herself into the Baby Reindeer Twitter convo.
I don't know why but the entire Baby Reindeer thing makes me feel sick. Jack attaching herself to it doesn't help either. Nor Piers Morgan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My father once told the receptionist at A&E that my date of birth was ##/##/1982
(thereby rendering the 9 year old with a hairline fracture stood next to him 19)

But in fairness to him he was a gibbering mess whenever something happened that involved me needing emergency medical care and the receptionist was suppressing laughter when I said "1992". And he did get my birthday right.
My friends dad inexplicably had his in head that my friend was born on May 7th instead of July 5th (dates changed to protect the innocent but it was a 7/5/XX vs 5/7/XX situation). Which of course then became a running joke which only enhanced him confusing it. He’s a great attentive father otherwise so to them it’s a hilarious story of “can you believe he’s got this mental block on his own daughter’s birthday!” but I suspect SB feels very differently about Jack not knowing his birthday.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's good that she's kept herself busy labelling those bottles, as how else could we tell the difference between 'Steampunk Cream Soda' and the bottles of dilute bleach and tumble dryer water that she also keeps hanging around.
All liquids are interchangeable, tenderstem.

And all of Jack's patented liquids take the enamel off your teeth and can double as lighter fluid.
---
Don’t watch it. It’s dreadful. No one comes out of this looking ok. If fish slop was a tv show it would be baby reindeer.
I watched two and a bit hellish episodes of it because I was trapped under a sleeping toddler and couldn't reach the controls. (He had worked his ticket for 6 hours and I was shattered - no way was I going to risk waking the li'l monkey up!).

It was grim and tedious* . . . in the end I cracked and stretched out for the handset. It woke him up but I didn't care any more. I have never been so relieved to turn on Bing the bunny.

*One of her "pet" names for him was "nipple" . . . I don't care if it was true or not, it was just grim.

Edit for spelling. Again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Completely off topic but I just shared what I thought was an amusing thread with my old Harold and he told me the guy was a ballroot that he used to work with.
I would love some of Jack’s ex colleagues to spill the beans about what she was really like to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Completely off topic but I just shared what I thought was an amusing thread with my old Harold and he told me the guy was a ballroot that he used to work with.
I would love some of Jack’s ex colleagues to spill the beans about what she was really like to work with.
Well, we can get a general sense from this on Facebook
BE159907-90E8-477E-93D8-BA7E69C30DD7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I thought Baby Reindeer was exceptional and will actually move understanding forward of the reality of SA by someone you know. Don't be put off by opportunists like Jack trying to hitch their dodgy wagons to it. She probably claimed to be a meth chemist when Breaking Bad hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.