Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she worded it that way in order to stress her thriftiness, lest anyone think she’s been buying bottles of hydration drinks or simply buying empty bottles. Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if she had been buying those glass bottles with the reusable stoppers (I don’t know what they’re actually called, I always think of them as Grolsch top). Like mason jars and those dinky little glass milk bottles (which I know she does have) they’re the kind of twee shite she’d have for no particular reason other than the aesthetics.
I bet she bought bottles of that Prime thing when they were being flogged for £20

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264

Apart from the fact you're less likely to be going to the toilet if you're dehydrated - what the duck is wrong with a bottle of Lucozade and a bacon sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why would her son be ‘THRIVING by all accounts’ ?

Does she, herself - his mother - not know whether he is or not?? Such a bizarre thing to say If he’s supposed to be living with her 🤔
It’s a way of humble bragging. Let’s totally discount that 50% (or in jacks case 99%) of any THRIVING is due to the person who contributed half of their DNA. Utter prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cba posting but I hardly think people are ‘terrified’ of janey godly. Pretty sure someone posted before that she was a massive see you next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
!My nephew is genuinely a nice teen has spent this past weekend at cadets at other times he is out with his mates or holed up talking to his girlfriend in his room or mates, watching youtube. He is not hanging around his mum looking at snaps of others photos? HE'S BUSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ja-aaaaack! Question 🙋

Is elderly Randy RAF Olive or elderly Tatler-collecting-royalty-loving Gladys the same elderly woman who gave you the pianoforte?
View attachment 2930721Cos am imagining if it was the latter it was a highly polished grand piano with lots of family photographs in silver frames, a small sherry and a tiara propped on top. And if it was the former it was an old Joanna from a Cockernee pub where the pearly kings and queens used to have a right old knees up around it.

Anyway, hopefully (even though they don’t exist) none of the above fictional elderly ladies were this elderly lady who ended up in the grim situation of living “rent free” in your grandad’s foul slum after “running into difficulties” and was then handed off onto your dad to “look after”. Let’s hope to duck this one was fictional, eh?View attachment 2930724How on earth can she not understand how awful this (and all the other stories she told about those vulnerable tenants) sound? Spoiled cosseted provincial brat.
No doubt, Probably made her do the cleaning in exchange for a box room. It is not like elderly povos can claim housing benefit or apply for sheltered housing,

Didn't granpaH do something similar to a handyman?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She makes it sound like the kid is some sort of tubercular or otherwise invalided child in a Frances Hodgson Burnett novel

"Oh mamapapa, I should so like to look upon some photographs of the aurora borealis, if you are able to gather them from your colleagues in the ✨comments club✨"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
But getting out of black and white thinking and acknowledging the grey areas is a key part of the 12 steps recovery process. Which is another reason i think she's talking the talk not walking the walk. Early days my sponsor was always picking me up on my binary thinking. (I must add I'm not in AA but in AlAnon, for friends and families of alcholics, but we do the same 12 steps and I've been to and spoken at plenty of open AA meetings). She ain't sober.
Black and white thinking can also be one of the traits of autism (unlike some I do think she is genuinely autistic - yes she uses it as a shield but both things can be true, she has it and she uses it as a shield) so I think Jack likely has a double dose of it. That combined with her general stubbornness is a heck of a thing for anything, especially a group that is voluntary, to overcome.

Reactions: 14
That could be a nursery rhyme.

Jack and Jane went online
To fetch some likes and cash
Jane's bigotry was revealed,
her fate was sealed
And Jack, also exposed tumbled over her own coke nose!
Or a learn-to-read book from
The 70s…

See Jack Tweet.
Tweet, Jack, Tweet.
‘Something racist’ said Janey

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.