Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the past few months have been spent writing her book. Not doing other projects helping people? Not laying in bed for 22 hours a day?
Perhaps she'd have finished it sooner if she hadn't spent so long on Twitter, or buggered of to Edinburgh.
So she must be expecting an advance or something, some form of payment? So not too destitute in the future then?

Is this why all the photos and tweets have been deleted? So no-one can go and drag up the contradictions!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
So the past few months have been spent writing her book. Not doing other projects helping people? Not laying in bed for 22 hours a day?
Perhaps she'd have finished it sooner if she hadn't spent so long on Twitter, or buggered of to Edinburgh.
So she must be expecting an advance or something, some form of payment? So not too destitute in the future then?
she has her fingers in so many rinsed steak pies
Bork

Reactions: 16
So has she written a memoir and a bloody big cookbook, read 40 books, had a trip to Edinburgh or suffered from exhaustion and spent 22 hours a day in bed?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Just a thought, but if she’s struggling financially now, isn’t it a good idea to do something rood related, NOW. I doubt she could still live off £10 for food a week nowadays.
That would bring her up to date.
And there are LOADS of local fb groups so she can sell her Denby plates & all her other fancy goods.
Er... no, because... work :rolleyes:

No, she means she wants work, but she DOESN’T MEAN NOW!

Keep up

Now duck off.

Thankyou

(sorry, can’t resist 😂 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have a theory I wonder if Hellmans gave her a paycut due to how badly it went. I mean she didn't pull very good numbers did she?? Hopefully they didn't but why is she soo a few weeks after paying job??
I find it funny that there is no mention of Letdown Larder at all on the Hellman’s Instagram account 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
530CFB42-39F7-49C6-B7A2-BBCE6C827D21.jpeg

These three appear to have gone walkies
442674DD-35D0-4436-B579-9A8036E4A7D6.jpeg
2B3ED87B-62E9-44A5-99D7-97AA3E152EDD.jpeg

yep, gone. That’s weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So has she written a memoir and a bloody big cookbook, read 40 books, had a trip to Edinburgh or suffered from exhaustion and spent 22 hours a day in bed?
I know, I know
*puts hand up*
She’s got the power of bilocation! Jack’s a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it funny that there is no mention of Letdown Larder at all on the Hellman’s Instagram account 🤭
She never really mentioned it on her Twitter either which was weird - why wouldn’t you cross promote? Or more likely, part of her grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's a big difference between kicking someone when they're down and questioning the inconsistencies!
You cannot say you are struggling financially whilst shaking your tip jar, then in the next breath admit that you know you've got money coming in at some point. What a slap in the face to anyone who fell for it and donated in the last day.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
There's a big difference between kicking someone when they're down and questioning the inconsistencies!
You cannot say you are struggling financially whilst shaking your tip jar, then in the next breath admit that you know you've got money coming in at some point. What a slap in the face to anyone who fell for it and donated in the last day.
It’s like a virtual version of sleight of hand.. motherfucking hustler

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm so poor how am I going to pay my bills?

New book coming soon guys!

People know you get advances on books right? Unless you spaffed that up the wall too?

Reactions: 37
From Nigella’s perspective, it’s probably easier to pay the occasional lip service to the batshit usurper and pretend to be interested, rather than leave yourself open to unfounded criticism and pile-ons à la Jamie Oliver.
Maybe she’s working on the keep your friends close and your enemies closer premise, to avoid a JO/DW pile on?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.