Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn’t listen to that whole radio thing (couldn’t be arsed).
I knew it was bullshit when she said her radio alarm went off at 7am..

What’s that strange rambling story about pricing broccoli and getting more annoyed all day, is this her being a wordsmith again?
---
And I’ve probably said it before why does she act like it was a shock she needed to travel to work when she came back from maternity. When did Big Dave retire? I worked with someone whose dad drove them in on his way to work every day, he was close to retirement and she would have been screwed. I always wonder if BD drove her.

Reactions: 19

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
thats Plazzy
plazzy for me would be the same but calling people “la” and wearing a jarg Lacoste shell suit. Ironically, people from Saint Helens.

The worst kind of wool is the one with YNWA in their twitter handle and then making scouse jokes.

But hey, all scouse terms of abuse are interchangeable.

• Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
To be honest, I think her ''career'' was on the wane then. Her appearances weren't exactly a success, and attendance to her talks was really low iirc.

It's brilliant. Cracks me up every time. 😂 As Vali said, the thing in her hair is her hair. It's the same braid that featured in her equally perplexing 101 Dalmatians selfie.

View attachment 2866104

Jack-as-movie-titles - Fillers in the Mist
TOO SOON ALAS!

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
There is absolutely nothing stopping her from getting more qualifications except her ego. I have gone back to studying after 11 years to further my prospects and its a complete 180 from what my actual degree was in, after i complete this i am already thinking of doing more... also i didnt have any rich mummy or daddy or grandads to help me. I did what most normal people do, i took out a student loan and worked my weekends to put me through.
Agree. I’m about to sort out my tuition fee loan and it’s scary for me how I’m going to manage my illnesses (REAL ones Jack, like properly diagnosed and everything - imagine!) the house, my youngest plus 30-40 hours study a week but I’m determined to try my absolute best despite many challenges.

That lazy fucker, with no parental duties since SB doesn’t actually live with her, with £££ rolling in from grifts and probably Choccy and Ev, her countless opportunities to do something worthwhile, to retrain…no actual disability or issue that prevents her from attending full time work…and yet….

Fucking sort your self out Jack, ya fucking mop.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
That lopsided, weirdly wide hooter though. Wouldn't look out of place on a rugby player. Christ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MurielSnark

VIP Member
It is a Scouse insult for people from near Liverpool who aren’t Scouse. It’s also a general insult for uncool or embarrassing hair/clothes/behaviour. Also people who pronounce coke “cork”.

theres a map of what consitutes Liverpool
View attachment 2870379
Thanks Hotes-mate. This is all fascinating.

I'm a softy southerner but I have a deep longing to be either a scouser or a geordie. Such rich cultures, both.

• Heart

Darvos

It's a great film and Emily was brilliant in it. She is also a nepo baby though. Though she clearly has talent unlike guest. Emily's grandfather was a Hammer Horror actor and I suspect many slops were used in the special effects department. So perhaps guest is even older than we thought.
And her dad was Trigger, who is to brooms as Vimes is to boots. Uncanny.

(and who was enormously sexy. have had huge crush since catching his Tartuffe. as you were.)

• Haha

Carefree

VIP Member
And from the same woman who only a year earlier said it’s not lip fillers, I’ve just spaffed £2.50 on a tube of Pringles. Budget shopping for a decade to buy a hat. Yup.
When any true povvo will tell you that they're usually on a clubcard price, or similar, so she must've gone to the estheticians corner shop.

• Haha