Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Yeah, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. May 12, 2020 she posted thisView attachment 2866059View attachment 2866080Chunks of the world have been pretty much locked down since mid-March, loads of us have no idea if/when we’ll ever see our loved ones again, people are dying in their tens of thousands, health workers the world over are busting their arses in truly horrendous circumstances, people are financially vulnerable/fucked, and she’s already taken enormous advantage of the barely two months old pandemic to

1. Downplay the fact she lives with the about-to be announced Channel 4 Head of News and Current Affairs to cry on the internet and grift thousands of pounds for lost work, and
2. Bully and cause a pile on to get her own series which she fucked up, not least through her own laziness

And there she is like the World’s least pleasant and most overgrown dipshit 13 year old with a MySpace page circa decades ago, thirst posting while telling sob stories about made up medical conditions to the entire internet cos she was dumped and her ego can’t handle it.

You can “be exactly who you are” in those and innumerable other circumstances, Jack. But if you publicly post exactly who you are and crucially, who and what you PRETEND to be (little Victorian match girl in the hovel of darkness with a decade of post-firefighter PTSD), you have to understand you’re going to be called out on your deplorable (and frankly ridiculous) behavior in public.
I might be completely wrong here @Valiofthedolls but, in the interests of rigorous triangulation, were these corduroy pics not taken after SHE LEFT? She did that weird hair amputation and underwear on the sideboard shots when LJC fled the bungamansion in 2020.

So she couldn't have been living with LJC at this time, no?

Everything else you've said, dear one, stands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Emmapism

VIP Member
I've tried to have a read back but got a bit confused. What did Jack post just after Louisa did? I saw LJCs post but must have missed Jack's

Can someone help a (lapsed) Frau out?

• Heart
Geunki
Well, how do we start?
About 12 years ago on MN there was a post that just beggared belief. It actually goes to show how much MN has changed. The thread was easily 500, maybe a thousand pages long (no exaggeration) of just hilarious comment after comment. A far cry from today's MN where you'd be shouted down.
Basically someone asked a question to a conundrum. What should she do instead of the Sex Beaker? Which was quite the opening post.
After the original hilarity calmed down it turned out this particular Mum of the Net kept a plastic cup of water at the side of the bed for her husband to dip his penis in after sex and was under the impression that all other ladies did this too.
Why the fuck he had to do this was never really answered and the hilarity went as far as people knocking up a fake IKEA advert for a Penis Beker.
It was truly a time to be alive.
Grunking from the past. God, was it that long ago? I was there in real time and cried. And cried. With laughter. That and penguin bollards. I still want one but don't have a drive.

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Did they have any thoughts on Jack as Cakes?View attachment 2868824
Fanks. I wa considering taking my kids to the barbers today, however after seeing what COULD happen( despite them getting their hair cut there since they were small) i am somewhat conflicted. Will just have to tell them long unruly hair is fashionable. The fact she LEFT and they let her with some of those hairtyles. Honestly who needs mates, eh?!

• Haha

drusy

I get the strong impression Big D was absolutely livid with her results and that’s why she’s so obsessed with them. Her whole life seems to be oriented around the contradicting goals of impressing him while also trying to prove a point by “taking her own path”.

Maybe Mama E was displeased too, maybe she was supportive who knows - Jack doesn’t seem to have anywhere near the desperation to be approved of/prove wrong/get attention from her as she does her father.
BIB - I think so, too.

On one hand, Jack is a bone idle, lazy bastard and I can see why Big D could have been fewmin at what he (understandably) might have assumed
was lack of effort on Jack's part.

On the other hand, Jack may well have some learning issue. She said that she learned to read at a very young age, but that doesn't mean that she could fully comprehend what she was reading.

Possibly Big D thought Jack was more intelligent than she actually is and the school didn't pick on the fact she might be struggling in some classes. Feeling a bit sorry for young Jack now. 🙁

Speaking of THAT MAN. Maintenance Phase podcast did their last ep about him. Apols if this is old news. It’s pretty good and I am DESPERATE for them to do Jack at some point.
Didn’t they already do Jack? 🤔

ETA: it wasn’t them but someone did a podcast about Jack

• Wow
Reactions: 14

IcanSpellBéchamel

Chatty Member
She’s been a BRITISH, ENGLISH WOMAN rugby fan for YEARS. i.e. Daddy Chocco took Decked Bro to a match at Twickers and she wasn’t invitedView attachment 2872829

Proud, English, has heard of David Beckham’s feet. Both of them, come to that. View attachment 2872830 Mind you, turns out Sean Connery’s English, so it’s hard to know what to think
BRIGADIER GENERAL INSUFFERABLE-TWAT (retired) columns with ss at the link
---
View attachment 2872878View attachment 2872898
I love that you corrected her apostrophe fuckup!

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I can't believe you forgot the unholy creation that was her cheesy fish finger lasagne, tenderstem.

Just went in search of a visual reminder but her YouTube's been locked down and this was the only screenshot I could find.

View attachment 2880124

Bonus cursed content from the same era:

Ah yes, the "make everything look like the video¹ to Don't Look Down by ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead²" era.

¹this is actually on topic!

²shortened to either "Trail of Dead" or "ToD", usually.

• Haha

YerDa

VIP Member
@YerDa I had no idea about Emily Lloyd's health problems - I remember her from several films in which she was incredibly good, but then she just kind of disappeared, and I wondered what happened. I hope she is doing OK now.
The last I read in a interview she was working which meant she was separated from her young daughter during lockdown (the father has custody but Emily normally had her three dpw) and was finding it very tough. Hopefully that’s all now resolved and she’s settled & happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13