Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YerDa

VIP Member
I have to wonder if she was "showcasing various images with Southend Arts Council" in the same way that she was "working with Channel 4's Fame School" (or whatever fucking bullshit that was, I CBA to look it up just now), in that she wasn't and the whole thing was a fabrication?
---

One of my favourite films of all time, she's absolutely brilliant in it. Up yer bum!
Cock off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MooBelle

VIP Member
@YerDa I had no idea about Emily Lloyd's health problems - I remember her from several films in which she was incredibly good, but then she just kind of disappeared, and I wondered what happened. I hope she is doing OK now.
Very sad story. Her daughter has pretty much always lived with her ex partner because of Emily's mental health issues. She always seemed like a sweet girl who had too many demons and too much money, which is never a good mix.

• Sad
  • Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
@YerDa I had no idea about Emily Lloyd's health problems - I remember her from several films in which she was incredibly good, but then she just kind of disappeared, and I wondered what happened. I hope she is doing OK now.

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
It might have evolved a bit linguistically, but "never served" as its starting point definitely makes sense because it's often used for PCSOs, private security etc, sometimes probationers, but essentially those not on the front line. In policing anyway.

My military terminology is limited to (actual) Para speak thanks to some mates, but damn, that really must have been a crowded balcony eh?
The number of blokes trying to use that line to impress someone alone would have collapsed the thing!

I do seem to remember "jack" meaning lazy, precious and incompetent actually though, maybe that's what she means by military around the edges here?!
My family has a naval background and 'Jack' there is a rating. Similar to 'Tommy' in the army.
---
View attachment 2866858
By sheer coincidence, I've just driven past a military round the edges roundabout 🍉 and felt compelled to share.
Safety fans, this a screenshot from Google maps and I'm in the passenger seat.
Good field of fire there.

• Haha

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
multiple costume changes
a shit wonky self-baked cake
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
Id forgotten about the slasher-movie wellington

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
She’s as bad at drinks as she is at food. Her “plum martini” made by mixing gin, ice and plums looks so…dense and greasy 🤢
View attachment 2868862
ETA: A lot like the disgusting oily salty gruesome liquid from her hideous and dangerous Marmite Mug Pasta, in fact
I knew Jack was on the GCSE English syllabus, but I had no idea her slop featured in chemistry exams.

#liquids that turn into solids

Bet she’s itching to get involved in the David Ames situation today
Spent the day under a rock. What's this about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nurseali

VIP Member
Penis beaker was a pile of shit attention seeking not funny thread on MN. Some idiot saying she kept a plastic cup on the bedside for her partner to wash his knob in. Much hilarity ensued with MNers spitting out their tea, laughing so hard they woke the baby/husband/dog etc.
I find it funny but I am very immature 🤣

• Haha

YerDa

VIP Member
It wasn’t just that dodgy poster who pops up here from time to time under different names with their piping hot bullshit tea. @Claret knows her/Dave and Ev and saw her in Southend over NY.
Ahh yes, I’d forgotten that, thank you!

Carefree

VIP Member
She's accepted the "respectful pin drop silence" as a personal tribute, hasn't she? :mad:
---

What?

You can't fry water?

Did the little free recipe book not tell her?
I think even the box says not to add water to its innards but then how could she get that vile texture without it?

• Haha