Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wobbly little lip. What’s she even good at? She can’t even argue a point she apparently believes in

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why’s is such a point of honor with her to look as scruffy and grubby as possible when she goes on TV?
IMG_6751.jpeg
IMG_6752.jpeg
IMG_6753.jpeg
IMG_6756.jpeg
IMG_6755.jpeg
IMG_6754.jpeg
Is it because she’s trying to look “poor” a Boring Old Coke Hag who can’t manage her basic hygiene?
IMG_6758.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’d not seen that clip before - has someone captured it for the Wiki?

Typical Monroe - yeah but I WAS ASsAuLted TOO! Usual me-rail with lip gloss.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Povvos can't afford basics, sanitary or otherwise. Being dolled up would ruin that. Plus she's a rotten scrote.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So if that is her on book face it’s an old photo isn’t it?
Her wobbly little lip. What’s she even good at? She can’t even argue a point she apparently believes in
I don’t think she did believe in it. It was a bandwagon she jumped on, lost interest in, jumped right off. I imagine it wasn’t a source of money or attention for her.

Reactions: 25
Why’s is such a point of honor with her to look as scruffy and grubby as possible when she goes on TV?
View attachment 2840640View attachment 2840642View attachment 2840643View attachment 2840649View attachment 2840646View attachment 2840645Is it because she’s trying to look “poor” a Boring Old Coke Hag who can’t manage her basic hygiene?
For any newbies or lurkers, these are actually all pictures of the same woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
For any newbies or lurkers, these are actually all pictures of the same woman.
Also, this is not, repeat NOT Cherie Blair. Cherie Blair did NOT steal Treeeeeesa’s shoes.
IMG_6759.jpeg

Needless to say, these are also not Cherie Blair. It is, however, per @MooBelle the same woman.
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6768.jpeg
IMG_6769.jpeg
IMG_6762.jpeg
IMG_6760.jpeg
IMG_6765.jpeg
IMG_6766.jpeg
IMG_6770.jpeg
IMG_6763.jpeg
IMG_6767.jpeg
FFS you desperate cosplaying bleep
IMG_6771.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hi queens! It’s been a while. Hope everyone’s doing ok.
I see she’s still as insufferable as ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t help laughing at guest getting indignant about this when she herself made the “frivolous lifestyle choice” to be trans for, what was it, about three weeks?

IMG_0547.jpeg

The comments on guest’s *ahem* performance against the magnificent Dr Long are not complimentary and are entirely justified. Not surprising, with bangers like these, where she gets annoyed at something she “imagined” Dr Long said and in fact never did:

IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0553.jpeg
IMG_0554.jpeg

Superb debating skills. As someone in the comments said:

IMG_0556.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I suddenly absolutely believe the Mr Security at the airport skateboard strap story. I just believe that it was her who pointed it out to him and asked his opinion. Those guys are the most hardened sardonic sourpusses in uniform.
guest: Hi! Don’t forget to check my board, man hahahaha! What you think of my strap idea, eh? Eh?
Mr Security: Hmm. You should totally patent that Miss I mean Sir wait WHAT ARE YOU? [runs away to hide in the Interrogation Room, shooketh]
Yeah, you ever been through TSA looking like a guy whilst holding a passport which clearly states Female? They will take you away for hours of questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did that secondhand “dead people cant riot - Jack Monroe” by JACK MONROE T-shirt sell?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also, this is not, repeat NOT Cherie Blair. Cherie Blair did NOT steal Treeeeeesa’s shoes. View attachment 2840874

Needless to say, these are also not Cherie Blair. It is, however, per @MooBelle the same woman. FFS you desperate cosplaying bleep
View attachment 2840926
Jesus Christ, the state of her never fails to make me unfathomably angry. Does she own mirrors? I feel sorry for her honestly, she clearly had no female role models growing up who taught her how to dress. Does Big Ev look a total state? I’ve only seen a few scant pics of her and can’t remember.

Yet, even when she entered the real world and got girlfriends and access to the internet, her own independent income and was involved in the media scene, no sense of style or taste ever rubbed off on her. *Sigh* I guess I know why; it’s because she’s such a massive bleeping big head that she thinks her unique and quirky outfits look edgy and that she’s so damn good-looking she can pull off whatever she wears. Well, Jack, you can’t. You perennially look a state and no wonder you don’t seem to have any friends or associates other than paid ones. Nobody in their right mind would want to be seen in public with you.

And please don’t recycle old pics for your new social media accounts. If you still can’t dress yourself properly, I suggest you dispose of every item of clothing you own, get a stylist and start with a small wardrobe of clothes containing some key pieces that actually suit you. Get some new pics and start afresh. I can’t believe I’m offering her advice but I don’t think I can cope with her social media renaissance if it involves the old classic lewks. I’m so over looking at her face atop the results of a lifetime of hoarding uncoordinated, unflattering, grubby, ill-fitting, never-was-fashionable, over-priced items of clothing.

TL DR duck off Jack and take your terrible bleeping wardrobe with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t help laughing at guest getting indignant about this when she herself made the “frivolous lifestyle choice” to be trans for, what was it, about three weeks?

View attachment 2841162

The comments on guest’s *ahem* performance against the magnificent Dr Long are not complimentary and are entirely justified. Not surprising, with bangers like these, where she gets annoyed at something she “imagined” Dr Long said and in fact never did:

View attachment 2841168View attachment 2841169View attachment 2841170

Superb debating skills. As someone in the comme
Particularly enjoyed her shock when both Julia Long & Matt Frei tittered at “bang out of order” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Superb debating skills. As someone in the comments said:

View attachment 2841172
The comments on the YouTube version aren’t much better
IMG_6789.jpeg

How dare they! These people CLEARLY don’t know about the £5 book token she won for a poem she wrote at age 11. 👇🏻
IMG_6780.jpeg
IMG_6781.jpeg
IMG_6782.jpeg

The grift has entered the chat
IMG_6787.jpeg
IMG_6784.jpeg
IMG_6785.jpeg
As has Sue Lee or Daubney(not)mate going by that bottom one. ☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The comments on the YouTube version aren’t much better View attachment 2841538
How dare they! These people CLEARLY don’t know about the £5 book token she won for a poem she wrote at age 11. 👇🏻View attachment 2841527View attachment 2841530View attachment 2841529

The grift has entered the chatView attachment 2841539View attachment 2841533 View attachment 2841534As has Sue Lee or Daubney(not)mate going by that bottom one. ☝
"better suited as a guest" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.