Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, this is not, repeat NOT Cherie Blair. Cherie Blair did NOT steal Treeeeeesa’s shoes. View attachment 2840874
Jesus, what dernier are those tights? I haven't seen tan tights that thick since the 1970s, and t even then thry were on a 60-year-old.
---
Unfathomably, it's still up for sale.

Go on Hotes, you know you want to. A cheeky lil Easter treat for yourself...

View attachment 2841446

🐰🐰🐰
Shame the logo is readable. Dead People Can[']t Riot would be quite a good death metal band name 🤘🤘🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The idea that US airport staff would double take at a “Jack” is laughable ofc. This is the land of Chip, Flip, and La-A, not to mention international travellers from all corners passing through. But since her and Big Showaddywaddy Lin were in NYC and Florida on that trip (so at least one internal flight) I’d say “airports…time and time again” = one holiday.
I still maintain that it was her not ticking the tiny male/female box on the teeny little green visa form. I got shouted at over missing it on mine (Don’t you know if you’re a man or a woman??! - in army major style shouting) so I do believe this story but not that it was over her stupid appearance.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Universally anti Jack comments. What is funny is that it is accounts from both sides of the debate ridiculing her.
Isn't it sweet? Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

The pigeons have well & truly come home to roost for guest. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m here today because of this
IMG_8129.jpeg

and it’s been mega lol going through the posts! As mentioned by Frauen upthread, Xitter isn’t only dissing her for her total inability to debate/argue with a woman clearly much smarter than she is (that old video is amazing, how did anyone ever think Jack Monroe was in any way clever or suitable for telly?! And the naaaaasal tones, good heavens!) but also dissing her for the grift and the tit cooking. Love to see it. Wonder how her comeback is going 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She was totally out of her depth and frankly had no business being there at all. The space this privileged woman has taken up is truly abhorrent. Fraud!

1711642772755.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have just been in to Waterstones and there a THREE copies of Grifty Kitchen on display that weren't there a couple of weeks ago.

They have an air of being stored in a warehouse for a long time about them, the corners are dented like they have been packaged up. But they are there. Is this part of the relaunch?

• Wow
  • Angry
I have just been in to Waterstones and there a THREE copies of Grifty Kitchen on display that weren't there a couple of weeks ago.

They have an air of being stored in a warehouse for a long time about them, the corners are dented like they have been packaged up. But they are there. Is this part of the relaunch?
I bloody hope not. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ok which of you was hiding Grifties round Frumpy’s Waterstones last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Slightly confused - is this “trans” bollix interview new or resurfaced? I don’t really do Twxxer now

Reactions: 11
Slightly confused - is this “trans” bollix interview new or resurfaced? I don’t really do Twxxer now
Apparently it was from 2016 - but someone found it on Tiktok and put it on twitter.
The comments are hilarious 😂 Not even so much for what she says but her sulky inept puerile reasonings.

And seriously I can't believe the desperate old fraud is attempting a comeback on FB is she? Oh just duck off guest.

• Haha
Remember the families Jack was going to visit? I wonder how that went.

She's such a useless thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And seriously I can't believe the desperate old fraud is attempting a comeback on FB is she? Oh just duck off guest.
There will be no comeback on Facebook or anywhere else. It will be shot down right away by ridicule and accusations. Keep to the shadows you wretched fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love the thought of Jack sit there hitting refresh on her Twitter mentions and seeing just total contempt and zero support 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the 'guest' thing truly finished her, you know. She would've been absolutely seething. Ego irreparably damaged. Iconic, really ❤ thanks Big Lin for arranging that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hola folks, but been on here for a while. When I saw she was trending I half hoped she may have come back!

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.