Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is … like something out of a crime reconstruction on Channel 5 … what the hell?!
What the actual duck is wrong with her? Is she trying not to do the mehhhhhhhh shaky tit voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattle is broken so you'll just have to imagine I've pressed the 🤣 reaction on all your posts. I'm tempted to request her on Facebook...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way she’d bother with any of the video platforms. We saw the extent of her video editing skills with the ominous fish finger lasagne video.
The Slo-Mo Sparkler of Doom clip was pretty good.
In that it creases me up EVERY time I see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on I thought that was the tippy toes ballet speech but she is wearing a big pair of gutties?
They're the same incident, she swapped shoes with a homeless person before the gig.
Allegedly.

Seriously, she wore those filthy shoes with that skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when Simon Harris was all internet-pals with Fack, then when she started getting cancelled he was all “we’ve never met, I don’t know her people just assume…” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think this is genuinely a bae or whoever caught me sleeping as she looks all droopy faced like she is dribbling on the duvet and snoring ha also Coops is front and centre waiting for the bae photographer to leave the room so he can start eating her face in revenge for all the vile slops and nudie pics he has been forced into over the years 😺😼😽😾
Nah. Look at the self-satisfied smile and the weird pulling in of the midsection.

Reactions: 19
Nah. Look at the self-satisfied smile and the weird pulling in of the midsection.
It looks like a drunken saggy jowly pissed up face first flop on to the bed to me, so a big fail if this is supposed to be a good look! Coops definitely in wait to start on the jowls as soon as lights off, just waiting to flick the claws up ⚔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when Simon Harris was all internet-pals with Fack, then when she started getting cancelled he was all “we’ve never met, I don’t know her people just assume…” lol
I wonder if she got any cheeky little funding from the council too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.