Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol have just spend WAAAAAY too long trying to find this! £499 wine console in the “photography nook” or whatever the flying duck she was calling it at the time. Handles replaced by shoelaces or ribbon or some tit
View attachment 2670144Also seen here opposite the bleeping MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection. View attachment 2670155Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the bleeping massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper 🚽 FFSView attachment 2670183View attachment 2670165and two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
View attachment 2670180
That house is MASSIVE and she has stuffed it to the rafters, literally.
1704489213696.png

She bought a £500 piece of furniture to store wallpaper remnants?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
It makes me so cross seeing how much living space she has, how poorly she takes care of it and how much she complains about it.
It really does, doesn't it?
In addition to the above mentioned downstairs has another 2 hallways, the massive kitchen and the front living room. The latter has a lovely fireplace.
Upstairs has 3 big bedrooms and a landing big enough for Jack to turn onto a library, all documented on her social media.
The bathroom, as we can see, is huge as is the main bedroom which takes up half of the footprint of the house. The smaller bedrooms are also a lovely size.
Then we have to outside space. The garage is huge. What Jack refers to as 'the shed' is actually a separate and enormous brick built space which a more accurate description of would be 'workshop'. This is the outbuilding she cut the side off of for the tragic This Morning Lingreenie debacle.
All of this information has been taken from her own social media posts.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder how jack's no buy year went (2020)
"Please buy my books so I can have a house" guest I thort you earned 7p a book.

View attachment 2669520

From anyone else this would be cute, but she ruined it by saying it was actually to buy her a house
View attachment 2669535

guest's house obsession. Idk. Sometimes I would like her to be a home owner so she realises that its still precarious, mortgage interest rates can change fast and you have to pay on time just like rent, plus everything else is your responsibility. You don't have the landlady to organise tree surgeons or whatever.
Can you tell I'm frazzled and panicking about a leak in the house that I own 🧀🍉📐 that I'm gonna have to get fixed all by myself. That bill is gonna be mine all mine all mine.
It's horrible dear Ragey Naany innit. I had to take out quite a big loan a couple of years ago to get my leaking roof fixed, meaning I have to work a couple of more years before I retire. My house is old and tired, the kitchen bathroom and all the floors need updated. Keeping it watertight and dry is more important for the integrity of the building though, as I can sell it as a doer upper when the time comes. It is what it is, and now mine as mortgage paid off. Jealous much, Jack?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It really does, doesn't it?
In addition to the above mentioned downstairs has another 2 hallways, the massive kitchen and the front living room. The latter has a lovely fireplace.
Upstairs has 3 big bedrooms and a landing big enough for Jack to turn onto a library, all documented on her social media.
The bathroom, as we can see, is huge as is the main bedroom which takes up half of the footprint of the house. The smaller bedrooms are also a lovely size.
Then we have to outside space. The garage is huge. What Jack refers to as 'the shed' is actually a separate and enormous brick built space which a more accurate description of would be 'workshop'. This is the outbuilding she cut the side off of for the tragic This Morning Lingreenie debacle.
All of this information has been taken from her own social media posts.
It's really upset me this evening. I know all of it, have read the wiki and the social media and even found her bloody house on Rightmove a while back out of curiosity. For some reason, tonight, my intellectual ability to coolly take in all the evidence of Jack's brazen criminality has been overtaken by a white hot fury that she's gotten away it for so bloody long.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
bleeping hell, YET ANOTHER "Don't post on my socials about missing items, send me an email (which I'll completely ignore)" plea. And of course, it's all the Post Office's fault. How many times did she do this?

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she'd never actually sent out anything (be it Patreon rewards, books she'd promised people, or things bought from her "little shop") that hasn't been publicly acknowledged by the recipient.
Sadly I think if anyone actually bought any books from her they'll still be waiting for them, muttering to themselves that she does so much good and they shouldn't bother her over a trivial thing like a book that got lost in the post when she's so busy battling the trolls and only barely hanging on to her ouchy mental health :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's really upset me this evening. I know all of it, have read the wiki and the social media and even found her bloody house on Rightmove a while back out of curiosity. For some reason, tonight, my intellectual ability to coolly take in all the evidence of Jack's brazen criminality has been overtaken by a white hot fury that she's gotten away it for so bloody long.
And she's spent years COMPLAINING about that lovely house and saying it's barely liveable, and going on about being penniless and hopeless while actually being very comfortable financially (spending addictions aside, if any) and any time anyone questioned her in the most polite and mild of ways she said they hated poor people owning nice things and set the flying monkeys on them :mad:

I've always said it's fine if she's no longer poor and the media work got her back into the middle classes, the issue is the constant lying about that and profitting from those lies. How many of those Patreon supporters think that if they cancel their direct debit they'll send her to the workhouse all over again?

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Vlad's found a new category of Stuff for guest to throw money at 💪🏻

Screenshot_20240105-215946~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised the wine rack didn’t trigger an alcoholic relapse, seeing as she can’t be around mince pies.

Was browsing Airbnb the other night and this place was recommended to me. Do you reckon it’s an executive apartment?

View attachment 2670626
And do they stock the fridge full of Yakults, fresh limes and fancy kombucha?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot from @rage naan on page 4.

Screenshot_20240105-184009.png

Why is her T shirt hanging like that? What has she done to the hem and why is everything pulling to one side?

This is so bleeping annoying. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
"Radical acts of self-care" you've got a camping stove in an enclosed space and if you don't gas yourself you might burn the shed down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Many, many interiors pics of the big 3 bed detatched house and its massive garden. All posted by Jack. Not in any way comprehensive. Not in any way all the items in those places. All posted between mid Feb 2019 and when she was CAUGHT on the Telly with a big new orange SMEG fridge right after guest night
IMG_2071.jpeg
IMG_2070.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg
IMG_2079.jpeg
IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
IMG_2108.jpeg
IMG_2112.jpeg
IMG_2107.jpeg
More fridges!
IMG_2114.jpeg
Kitchen overflow type-stuff
IMG_2116.jpeg
IMG_2117.jpeg
IMG_2115.jpeg
even more fridges!
IMG_2076.jpeg

Shed etc.
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2109.jpeg
IMG_2090.jpeg
IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg
IMG_2084.jpeg
IMG_2093.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2099.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2103.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg
IMG_2095.jpeg
Thankspaceyou for all you do, Bramblymouse!
IMG_2097.jpeg
IMG_2096.jpeg
Get in the bleeping bin, you grifting cosplaying thieving lying morally repugnant bleep.
IMG_2098.jpeg
None of these are my own ss so ❤❤❤to all the fraus who captured. And to Jack for ensuring it’s splashed all over THE NEWSPAPERS

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Many, many interiors pics of the big 3 bed detatched house and its massive garden. All posted by Jack. Not in any way comprehensive. Not in any way all the items in those places. All posted between mid Feb 2019 and when she was CAUGHT on the Telly with a big new orange SMEG fridge right after guest night
She's a magnet for junk and tat 🤢 I feel claustrophobic looking at those pics 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Here's the year aunty pat decided to do a "modern take on the Christmas tree" and did her hair bouffant for the occasion

Screenshot_20240105-232245.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.