Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things here... firstly, it'll be just be something she's seen being lauded as trendy in a sunday supplement.

secondly, it's just procrastination run wild. She can't face sitting and concentrating on the thing she's supposed to be doing. Which is a symptom of ADHD (ask me how I know), but I'm still convinced she's never been diagnosed and is, at best, freelancing meds.
makes sense on both @Lobster Johnson

Reactions: 16
In Wiki page 2 is the stocktake of possessions seen in pics and their approximate cost

this is the Cotswold section of “Furniture”
View attachment 2669884
can someone add this, please? G Plan Vintage The Sixty Five LHF Large 3 Seater Chaise End Sofa, Tonic Charcoal (johnlewis.com) as per: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...t-my-rug-look-at-my-duvet.43359/post-17856578

ETA: i find the list of Cotswold stuff bleeping HI-LARIOUS. it's so bland, i simply can't believe how much of it she has. even if she only had a third of what's listed, i still can't believe she would pay money for it

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
£590 on wine racks for “backgrounds and papers” on top of a £1,299 Cotswold Westcote large double larder.
View attachment 2669648View attachment 2669700
Have suspected before that she might have two of these giant larders based on the pics of the dining room and her cat and hat below. Discounted it cos I thought it was probably the lighting, but seeing this new pic…does she have two?

This new one today is definitely the grey one View attachment 2669663which is the same as this dining room one
View attachment 2669665But this one with her stupid hat looks like the cream version/much, much lighter than the wallpaper one View attachment 2669678View attachment 2669703View attachment 2669684View attachment 2669683Think these are different ones! She has both cream and grey dressers/sideboards etc etc so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. Am I hallucinating/what do you reckon? “Keeping me stocked with £1,299 larders”View attachment 2669691
I reckon there’s definitely two separate items here. Look at the LHS door on one of them, out of alignment, with a gap at the top. The other one has doors that line up perfectly.
IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1037.jpeg

ETA: @VeniVidiVicki got there before me 👏😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just had another long look at the wiki listing all guest's possessions. It's unbelievable.

Would love to see another heckin' big sale of all this crap to pay off a big tax bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Meme-WAH has been cancelled? Say it ain't so.

On a similar note fellow Southend dwelling one man grift machine, Simon Harris, is getting turned over by LG on Twitter after he overplayed his hand by bandwagon jumping onto the Post Office Horizon scandal and trying to start a 'fundraiser'.

Now someone do SuperTanskii...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Never mind the E̶v̶a̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ N̶a̶t̶a̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶r̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ guest tattoo, I want to hear about about the Gail Potter* / Frau liaison.

* She'll always be Potter to me, or at a push Tilsley. None of those new-fangled surnames, I'm old skool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Meme-WAH has been cancelled? Say it ain't so.

On a similar note fellow Southend dwelling one man grift machine, Simon Harris, is getting turned over by LG on Twitter after he overplayed his hand by bandwagon jumping onto the Post Office Horizon scandal and trying to start a 'fundraiser'.

Now someone do SuperTanskii...
Jeez, haven't the poor sub post masters suffered enough without an insufferable keyboard warrior jumping into the fray?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Never mind the E̶v̶a̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ N̶a̶t̶a̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶r̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ guest tattoo, I want to hear about about the Gail Potter* / Frau liaison.

* She'll always be Potter to me, or at a push Tilsley. None of those new-fangled surnames, I'm old skool.
I was reading this while making dinner and somehow turned this into Gail Porter/guest

I mean, I don't doubt guest would try it on if Gail found herself single but ... that's enough internet for today thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 27

That would be me, though I think it may have been blown out of proportion by the Canal's Chinese whispers.

The leaseholders of the apartment block that Helen Worth lives in took their freeholder to court and I was part of a group that assisted with the case🔺️ At the hearing I was sat next to Helen and when it all went better than we expected, jubilation got the better of us and we had a kiss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I don’t believe those brass and leather wine racks featu on the inventory do they?

Two at £295 each

ETA she bought a Cotswold company wine rack later for her rolls of paper
lol have just spend WAAAAAY too long trying to find this! £499 wine console in the “photography nook” or whatever the flying duck she was calling it at the time. Handles replaced by shoelaces or ribbon or some tit
IMG_2052.jpeg
Also seen here opposite the bleeping MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection.
IMG_2053.jpeg
Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the bleeping massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper 🚽 FFS
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2056.jpeg
and two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
IMG_2057.jpeg
That house is MASSIVE and she has stuffed it to the rafters, literally.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
reckon there's small print on there that says to a massive dining table and several sideboards ?

Screenshot_20240105-183310.png

Also lord help me but every so often I can squint and sort of see the Eva Green thing. Which I hate because I adore Eva Green and I'm not at all keen on guest.
Screenshot_20240105-184009.png
Screenshot_20240105-184028.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
lol have just spend WAAAAAY too long trying to find this! £499 wine console in the “photography nook” or whatever the flying duck she was calling it at the time. Handles replaced by shoelaces or ribbon or some tit
View attachment 2670144Also seen here opposite the bleeping MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection. View attachment 2670155Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the bleeping massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper 🚽 FFSView attachment 2670183View attachment 2670165and two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
View attachment 2670180
I can't see beyond those hideous plastic plants everywhere. Just why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2670144Also seen here opposite the bleeping MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection. View attachment 2670155Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the bleeping massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper 🚽 FFSView attachment 2670183View attachment 2670165and two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
View attachment 2670180
Obscene overconsumption.

It offends on every level of good taste, living within one's means, fraudulent misrepresentation, responsible environmental stewardship. Boils my onions.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've reached the
Screenshot_20240105-185006.png
stage in my mither through the way back machine. I think that might be enough mithering for today 🤢

Screenshot_20240105-185452.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Obscene overconsumption.

It offends on every level of good taste, living within one's means, fraudulent misrepresentation, responsible environmental stewardship. Boils my onions.
It is obscene. I don't know anyone who has that amount of expensive stuff. Certainly no one still in their early 30s!

Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but those Cotswold sideboards are boring looking and I can’t believe she’s spent so much on them. Wouldn’t pay a fiver for one.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.