Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's totally trashed that house and garden.
Shes trashed every single place she’s ever lived. Can you imagine being the poor bastard who owned this place, and walking in there after she was done with it?
IMG_2120.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
No way she didn’t lose her deposit on this place, and am still convinced she was evicted, hence this GIGANTIC manipulative panicked beg when she had to move out of there, and her only lasting 8 months in the (substantially smaller) place she moved into after it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Feel bad for Huw every time I see that pic of him drawn into the composty Jackiverse. He's a good lad who's been a gardening YouTuber since he was about 13 and produces excellent content (not a dog). Another decent person briefly in her grubby orbit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Feel bad for Huw every time I see that pic of him drawn into the composty Jackiverse. He's a good lad who's been a gardening YouTuber since he was about 13 and produces excellent content (not a dog). Another decent person briefly in her grubby orbit.
More cosplay too. She probably never even used it. By the end of that same year she was twatting about building a spenny compost tumbler out there and attention seeking about it on the internet.
IMG_2128.jpeg

That she didn’t even bother to finish
IMG_2131.jpeg

ETA Still, (DRAT!) after all the money squandering of 2020 at least 2021 was a no spend year!!!
IMG_2127.jpeg

(ss @Silver Linings)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She was papped at the Tina Turner musical with Emile Sande and Kelly Holmes, but no one at Getty recognised her, so all the newspaper captions under the picture the following day read 'Dame Kelly Holmes, guest, and Emile Sande'.
Also when she clocked this she tried to style it out with a tweet about how she is incognito with her sleeves down.

gettyimages-1483129064-594x594.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Shes trashed every single place she’s ever lived. Can you imagine being the poor bastard who owned this place, and walking in there after she was done with it? View attachment 2670810
View attachment 2670813View attachment 2670814View attachment 2670815No way she didn’t lose her deposit on this place, and am still convinced she was evicted, hence this GIGANTIC manipulative panicked beg when she had to move out of there, and her only lasting 8 months in the (substantially smaller) place she moved into after it.
Quite the skill to turn somewhere modernish, if a bit bland, into a Sweeney Todd hellhole.
---
Also when she clocked this she tried to style it out with a tweet about how she is incognito with her sleeves down.

View attachment 2670846
Scrap that - that scarf is worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's totally trashed that house and garden.
It's really astonishing to see how overgrown and messy that garden is. And every house / flat she's occupied has been turned into a hoarding nightmare.

It's not hard to see that those 20-hour days must've been mainly devoted to shopping, receiving parcels, re-arranging the house endlessly and fighting people online. Energy that could've gone into learning how to cook, earn a qualification, sort out finances, run a blog etc.

Really feel for all her various landlordladypersons and I'm ALWAYS on the side of the renters.

The neighbours must dislike her too. That part of the world looks very spick 'n span and I can imagine people keep a close eye on anyone who isn't similarly diligent about keeping their hedges trimmed and leaves swept up.

Reactions: 52
View attachment 2670500

She bought a £500 piece of furniture to store wallpaper remnants?
If I had to guess, I’d say the £500 piece of furniture was for wallpaper overflow
IMG_2132.jpeg
IMG_2137.jpeg
IMG_2136.jpeg
IMG_2134.jpeg
There’s also a vid of the “family room” filmed in comic kitchen filter where she’s showing off a room that’s stuffed to the absolute gills with furniture, books, soft furnishings (multiple throws, cushions etc etc), filming equipment, and just…stuff. At the very end she shows the space in the bay window behind a sofa, and it’s absolutely rammed with rolls of rolled up wallpaper.

(It’s LEFT YouTube but it’s this one with the electric piano that pans around the room. Does anyone have it from media or know how to look for it? I’m shite at searching in there).
IMG_2138.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More cosplay too. She probably never even used it. By the end of that same year she was twatting about building a spenny compost tumbler out there and attention seeking about it on the internet.View attachment 2670838
That she didn’t even bother to finish
View attachment 2670852

ETA Still, (DRAT!) after all the money squandering of 2020 at least 2021 was a no spend year!!!
View attachment 2670836
(ss @Silver Linings)
Lol what
I guess she forgot 2020 had been a no buy year too

Screenshot_20240106-001729.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s already there with a water rower that cost over £1k.

I don’t know what the things in the advert are but they’d be great for achieving adventurous sex positions while staying comfy.
Sounds like you might know something about this, eh @Mr Krabs? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol have just spend WAAAAAY too long trying to find this! £499 wine console in the “photography nook” or whatever the flying duck she was calling it at the time. Handles replaced by shoelaces or ribbon or some tit
View attachment 2670144Also seen here opposite the bleeping MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection. View attachment 2670155Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the bleeping massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper 🚽 FFSView attachment 2670183View attachment 2670165and two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
View attachment 2670180
That house is MASSIVE and she has stuffed it to the rafters, literally.
That second photo with the fridge is a whole lot of bleeping hell.

Also, the fact she is moving big furniture around like that from room to room proves she hasn't got any sort of arthritis. At worst she probably got a rotator cuff injury after hoisting 100kg of Cotswold on her shoulder and bench pressing her madge.
---
Many, many interiors pics of the big 3 bed detatched house and its massive garden. All posted by Jack. Not in any way comprehensive. Not in any way all the items in those places. All posted between mid Feb 2019 and when she was CAUGHT on the Telly with a big new orange SMEG fridge right after guest night
Just....... why? Why so much tit ffs?
She really is going to die as Miss Havisham isn't she?

---
Sounds like you might know something about this, eh @Mr Krabs? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Crabs are known for sideways walks. But I wonder if they do other things sideways too.
S01E05-842t7PQd-subtitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Shes trashed every single place she’s ever lived. Can you imagine being the poor bastard who owned this place, and walking in there after she was done with it? View attachment 2670810
View attachment 2670813View attachment 2670814View attachment 2670815No way she didn’t lose her deposit on this place, and am still convinced she was evicted, hence this GIGANTIC manipulative panicked beg when she had to move out of there, and her only lasting 8 months in the (substantially smaller) place she moved into after it.
FFS 😯 don’t remember seeing this before. The Kitchen of Doom after three days. Long enough to Single White Leggy duck the place and put multiple pics of herself front and centre.
IMG_2141.jpeg
Seriously, her desire to copy Leggy is pathological. Leggy hangs utensils n’stuff in her window! I’ll hang the same stuff in MY window!!!
IMG_2151.jpeg

Have mini-mithered on this before, but now even more so based on what she says in that post up there about being at home at her Mam and Nan’s (and the kitchen of doom after 3 days)… Wonder if her vagueness about when she left home and where she’s lived is because she kept flouncing in and out of Dave and Ev’s in a tantrum and going to live with (Non-Nazi) Nan and Saint Slumlord…? 🤔

Would def answer the eternal question “Where the duck in the name of the Blair Witch was this Jack-home?”
IMG_2142.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg
IMG_2143.jpeg
IMG_2146.jpeg
Cos it’s not…this FANCY place she allegedly lived when she was 21 (so in 2009) and allegedly MINTED is it?
IMG_2148.jpeg
Doom Kitchen ss @Marmalade Atkins and photography by the perennially untalented guest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t think she ever lived in the 2009 house, Vali. I think it's one of those living museum type places.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
FFS 😯 don’t remember seeing this before. The Kitchen of Doom after three days. Long enough to Single White Leggy duck the place and put multiple pics of herself front and centre.
View attachment 2670968Seriously, her desire to copy Leggy is pathological. Leggy hangs utensils n’stuff in her window! I’ll hang the same stuff in MY window!!!
View attachment 2671003
Have mini-mithered on this before, but now even more so based on what she says in that post up there about being at home at her Mam and Nan’s (and the kitchen of doom after 3 days)… Wonder if her vagueness about when she left home and where she’s lived is because she kept flouncing in and out of Dave and Ev’s in a tantrum and going to live with (Non-Nazi) Nan and Saint Slumlord…? 🤔

Would def answer the eternal question “Where the duck in the name of the Blair Witch was this Jack-home?”
View attachment 2670978View attachment 2671010View attachment 2670979View attachment 2670982Cos it’s not…this FANCY place she allegedly lived when she was 21 (so in 2009) and allegedly MINTED is it?
View attachment 2670987
Doom Kitchen ss @Marmalade Atkins and photography by the perennially untalented guest.
She's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she ever lived in the 2009 house, Vali. I think it's one of those living museum type places.
lol 😭 don’t burst my bubble, Marm! I was imagining her SPITE cantering about the kitchen on that haunted ol’ hobby horse in the corner to stick it to all the girls at grammar school with their fancy ponies and riding lessons, when all the poor plucky waif had was ballet, karate and a Range Rover 😭 oh, and a smol pot of coronation chicken.
IMG_2143.jpeg
Still wouldn’t be surprised if she kept cantering flouncing off to Nan’s tho.
IMG_2145.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bless you for this Vali. I love it when we go through a tour of the Bungamansion.

The first picture in Valli's montage is the boot room. It is a wee room at the back of the house that Jack initially used as a studio. She had a lodger move in (personally I think it was SB's dad) and used this as a living room. On her now deleted Instagram there were photos of this room with a sofa in it. The downstairs bathroom leads off of it.
I love it too, I love looking at other people's houses.

I think that's the room she describes here?
Screenshot_20240105-231854.png

Also, the fact she is moving big furniture around like that from room to room proves she hasn't got any sort of arthritis. At worst she probably got a rotator cuff injury after hoisting 100kg of Cotswold on her shoulder and bench pressing her madge.
---
I was just thinking this. yesterday I moved two quite light pieces of furniture about ten yards each, no stairs, 🍉🍰🍕 and I was knackered and my back killed me, and I don't have arthritis or anything like that. guest is always talking about how she's always rearranging the furniture, and all those cupboards are full of stuff. Either she's taking the stuff out and moving it separately or she's really strong. Either way she clearly actually does do this, but again, how does she fit that into the 120 hour weeks? It took me all bastard day yesterday to take stuff off four shelves & stuff it haphazardly into a cupboard. If I'd made a crockery wardrobe it would have taken days. yet guest is at her desk answering desperate queries from 5 am to 3 am the next day, every day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.