Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to earlier mitherings about answering the front door and being in fear...

Well, I just had someone come a-knocking and, naturally, I didn't answer because I'm wearing a onsie and ugg boots to keep warm I'm BUSY. Imagine my jump-scare when, from behind the upstairs curtains, I saw them walk away - they were wearing a yellow hooded coat!

Ninnies, I think we should all be on our guard, I think Jack might be slowly, painstakingly 🍉 us and tracking us down TO OUR DOORS as promised!
Either that or you were visited by Georgie, the kid who gets sucked into a storm drain by Pennywise the demon clown in Stephen King’s IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pppppppp poocorn

Edited to add. I meant popcorn but this is more apt so keeping it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
LJC isn't a celeb, is she? She might be successful and well-known among her peers in TV journalism but she's behind the scenes. And comes across as modest and unconcerned with fashion, social media and having her picture taken for the newspapers. She's more likely to be up early on a Saturday morning to cycle 100 miles than going out into the small hours, snorting coke in the club bathroom.

Am guessing that, in spite of her being older, a parent and a Peanuts cartoon character, Leggy was a more glamorous catch. And the lifestyle of a chef / restaurant proprietor is potentially more exciting to someone like Jack, with late nights, boozing and snorting, and celebs in your orbit.
Allegra is really ruining Peppermint Patty for me after reading about the “adult activities”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Either that or you were visited by Georgie, the kid who gets sucked into a storm drain by Pennywise the demon clown in Stephen King’s IT
I know which one I'd rather answer the door to.

Clue: they probably don't have three cheap toffees and a pencil with a rubber on the end in their pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At one point Wonkys full time job seemed to be supporting her on Twitter. How things change. Now she seems to have totally disappeared, embarrassed much you think?
---
Actually found her, hasn’t mentioned Jack since last July! Now blowing smoke up Jane Godleys ass.
Lest anyone forget just how... intense that period was, here's a couple of crackers. Still awaiting response on the pantry advice, I see 😆
(I searched for a term of endearment that she seems to reserve solely for guest):
Screenshot_20240110-152511~3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
These days this is the closest we will get to a squig rolling in to the middle of the chaos asking her if they can substitute a tin of fruit salad for a tin of kidney beans in one of her recipes or asking her to ask ASDA why they had no jars of salmon paste on the shelves at their Fishguard branch this evening.
I used to do that on purpose, the more ridiculous the better. Made it onto "not now, squig" Tattle numerous times 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm going to be nice and not comment on Leggy's appearance, but I can't imagine that anyone could look at her hellhole of a kitchen and feel anything other than total terror. It looks like the dining room in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
there's a copy of the Skinny here & I juS
At one point Wonkys full time job seemed to be supporting her on Twitter. How things change. Now she seems to have totally disappeared, embarrassed much you think?
---
Actually found her, hasn’t mentioned Jack since last July! Now blowing smoke up Jane Godleys ass.
there's a copy of the Skinny here next to my phone 🧀📐🍉🍰 & my eye was just caught by this coincidental juxtaposition of words

PXL_20240110_160100666.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting article here today on tatooed ladies. Our guest doesn't get a mention. However, it's noteworthy that, if she'd been born a hundred years earlier, she might've made a decent living out of being inked -- as a novelty in a travelling circus.

Wonder if Big Choccy Dave, MBE would have a conniption fit at the thought of his offspring becoming a sideshow freak? Would that be less socially acceptable than her being a common fraudster?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG this errrr lewk is quite something to put in your profile. How in the name of fuckery is this a picture taken in 2014?!
View attachment 2680090
Life Magazine (1952): Young American Nun from a tiny town in the rural Midwest. Pictured in Africa spreading God’s love via the medium of prayer and basket-weaving.
This looks like a shot from the Call the Midwife Christmas special when they all went to Africa.
She actually looks like a nun from the 50s/60s in that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has too much hair and face for her head
It's like she deliberately chooses the worst hair and the worst clothes too. I don't even know why a hairdresser would give anyone that hairstyle. I don't even know what it's meant to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woefully late to the party but I've just seen the memoir is off 😆 the market for a pack of self pitying lies from a z list cry arsing nobody could never have been particularly buoyant but given she's disappeared from public life and can't show her disgraced face on twitter it's the least surprising news since the popes Catholicism. Well done fraus! Especially you OGs. The wiki is a thing of wonder, the cataloging of her lies can't be refuted, she must've known anything she wrote would've been comprehensively torn apart and exposed as fantasy. And for what? 1 copy sold to Dave & Ev and a freebie to the foodbank in lieu of a frisbee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello Ninnies! About to go on a massive grunk…
I have just finished the second assignment of my course 😁

In between note taking and the 45 questions (all with long answers) of the actual assessment I am done in Ninnies 😱 like proper fucked! I’ve been managing a flare too which has been hard as I couldn’t take my full meds in order to keep a clear head. Making up for that now though with a relaxing bath, Tattle and better pain drugs in my system!

All I can do now anyway is keep my fingers crossed for a pass and good feedback. Few days break then I can start my final module 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i'm going to be very crude. when i see photos of Leggy's kitchen i think two things:
I wouldn't even take as much as a glass of water in her house
I would not put my mouth anywhere near her lady bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Was Jack trying to recreate this face when she did the shrunken head boiler suit picture? I knew I'd seen the expression somewhere else 🤔
Screenshot_20240110-162113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
i'm going to be very crude. when i see photos of Leggy's kitchen i think two things:
I wouldn't even take as much as a glass of water in her house
I would not put my mouth anywhere near her lady bits.
It's probably got a full set teeth to be honest

Bit gauche.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She has too much hair and face for her head
She looks exactly like her Mum. Identical to the point it’s hard to believe this isn’t a pic of Allegra.
To keep it related, check out the date on that article.
IMG_2668.jpeg
All conjecture of course, but… Jack’s in Southend, she’s just split with PoPo, she’s living rent free in a house a friend is selling that she knows is going to be very short term.

I’d bet a substantial amount of money that she read this article and it ticked a lot of boxes in her mind, each of them with a kaaa-ching! 🛎💷 sound (single, famous, posh and minted, MASSIVE house, no parents, kid the same age as mine, somewhat sad back story, in the “food industry like me” ✔) and in the hard. cold, light of this, ol shark-eyes decided to get “her son” a goldfish and name it Allegra. There’s a vast amount in that article and the story around Allegra’s book that a narc like Jack could use to “bond” with Leggy.

Seriously, no way that Allegra being all over THE NEWSPAPERS/media with this story in late 2013 isn’t related to Jack going out of the way to put herself exactly where Leggy couldn’t miss her even if she tried.
Have never bought that, even the compulsive shopper that she is, Jack had a copy of Economy Gastronomy and clocked Leggy back there in 2010-11. She didn’t give two fucks about food or cooking back then. Nigella, Gordon, Jamie, Delia books that she could pick in WHSmith or Sainsburys, maybe. Allegra, not so much. I reckon Leggy came on radar for other reasons, and much later on…
ETA However much a twit I think Leggy is, it must suck to keep being so closely linked to what was likely one of the biggest mistakes you ever made in your life, almost a decade after you managed to extricate yourself from it.

LJC deserves just as much opprobrium, if not more, in my view. LJC spent 3+ years turning a blind eye to the grift, to Jack’s multiple lurid blog posts the details of which were repeated and splashed all over socials and the media/several additional HUGE grifts/social media spats. Leggy didn’t do any of those things. I wonder if maybe we should leave the deep dives and discussion of Jack’s past OHs on this thread (and am talking to myself here much as anyone!).

Thinking on it, the poor fuckers have suffered more than enough just by suffering Jack, without being mithered over here for reasons both related and unrelated to her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
i'm keeping an eye on the Bella Freud website for a nice jumper in the sale. Got an email today to say there were further reductions, went on their site and seen this top:
1704906917108.png

Was reminded of Jack saying on her Tinder profile she definitely did not want to be contacted by any star fuckers.

BRB, just cringing myself inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i'm keeping an eye on the Bella Freud website for a nice jumper in the sale. Got an email today to say there were further reductions, went on their site and seen this top:
Was reminded of Jack saying on her Tinder profile she definitely did not want to be contacted by any star fuckers.

BRB, just cringing myself inside out.
Starfuckers, on Tinder, for Jack, are like the chickenfuckers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.