Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo always says to me “this is what sociopaths look like”.

Reactions: 23
While also depriving someone else of them, who might have needed them and worn them more often. Nah, guest needs to hoard them in a cupboard for 3 years.

Much like the yellow sticker bargains that disappear into her three freezers never to re-emerge.

Yellow sticker chicken livers. We barely knew ye.

https://giphy.com/Rcm0tXmCvwRhxObHCc

Reactions: 30
It’s ok, she isn’t really working class.

Reactions: 25
Why and when did the Guardian column dry up?
it was meant to be a series but got pulled after the first one. When your read the comments you’ll see why

Reactions: 20
Going to treat myself!

Reactions: 15
Having watched the Masked Singer, it is 100% not Guest as Airfryer...unless she has been hiding a great singing voice all these years. And we all know that she would never hide any talents if she actually had any

Reactions: 30
View attachment 2671917
@rage naan R U OK hun? U gotta stop torturing urself lik dis babes. 4get bout Fat Scam + her slop gun. Its jus fraus 4eva babe. We got ya back hun. Dat jazzy shoo snek iz bad 4 ur mental elf. xoxoxoxo
What size shoe does she wear? I feel like my feet look big enough but hers look huge (I’m 5’9 and an 8.5-9/eu42.5) I’ve said it before but do we actually know?? She must be at least 7.5, those shoes look like canoes.
---
Babycenter? There’s been remarkable similarities to some stories she’s told and things I posted on there many years ago so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 20
A thought just occurred to me, maybe she’s taken the core members of the comments club off to a private discord. She could easily set it up so she has total control of who gets to join and no pesky trolls can lurk. It wouldn’t give her the exposure of xitter, no more loving messages from mom, but she would be getting her narc supply without anyone questioning her.

Reactions: 28
She's probably on a private island having her feet massaged by wonky butterfly or some other loon

Reactions: 34
Screenshot from @rage naan on page 4.

View attachment 2670725

Why is her T shirt hanging like that? What has she done to the hem and why is everything pulling to one side?

This is so fucking annoying. Lol.
wait, wat...

I just found out about a website where you can ask an Icelandic horse to walk on a keyboard to write your 'out of office' message and they were making more sense than this

Reactions: 41
Naturally, they’ll be paying subs

Reactions: 14
Charity shops have experts who know what stuff is worth now, don't they? So they don't sell stuff that retails for this much for 50p?

View attachment 2671705
My mum volunteers at one, and they have a special online department where they send the good stuff. They know their brands - even if they do try and flog Kmart shit for more than what they sell it for themselves...

Reactions: 23
There’s something keeping the Patreons subbed I’m sure and this would make a lot of sense.

Reactions: 21
Having watched the Masked Singer, it is 100% not Guest as Airfryer...unless she has been hiding a great singing voice all these years. And we all know that she would never hide any talents if she actually had any
I only watched as far as Airfryer due to speculation here
I think it's Andi Oliver, so still a veeeery slight link with guest after Hellman's.
Poor Andi.

Reactions: 13
I only watched as far as Airfryer due to speculation here
I think it's Andi Oliver, so still a veeeery slight link with guest after Hellman's.
Poor Andi.
And let's not forget that she (for some unknown reason) also had a front-row seat for guest's sideboard glamour shoot.

Poor Andi indeed.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.