Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s having a major mental health crisis or has possibly fallen back in to addiction. It’s really hard to watch.

I am guessing her friends and family have tried to step in but Jack has pushed them away.

She seems to be really spiralling.
Her addictions are as follows:
Twitter
Not working
Her sense of entitlement

She likes to live the high life at other people’s expense. She hoodwinks her followers (whatever their income) to fund her comfortable lifestyle. She’s without shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Urgh nigella has retweeted the link to the potatoes and all these genuinely concerned, earnest people are fawning over her (jack boobstraps) without a clue. As a stand-alone, it reads like a gritty and moving piece of writing when you don’t know all the rest...
A close family member of mine has bloody replied to her tweet about potatoes blowing smoke up her bum 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I forgot to say, I also think it's really gross how she is talking publicly about how Louisa leaving has made her financially unstable.

Obviously a relationship breakdown is an absolute shitter, but Louisa is not responsible for housing Jack and her son and it comes across as emotionally abusive to me.

Mentioning Louisa, within a load of tweets about not feeling any joy, burnout and so on... that's textbook. I really hope that Louisa has a good support network around her because this must be terrible for her at the moment.
It's absolutely vile isn't it? Why is it always someone else's fault? Why can't she see that she is not good at her chosen profession and so needs to find alternative solutions to EARN her income. However, she's so well known she could never have am every day job, such as a supermarket worker. Imagine the hoards of stalkers who would descend on the aisles every day wanting to kiss the ring of the poverty angel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I forgot to say, I also think it's really gross how she is talking publicly about how Louisa leaving has made her financially unstable.

Obviously a relationship breakdown is an absolute shitter, but Louisa is not responsible for housing Jack and her son and it comes across as emotionally abusive to me.

Mentioning Louisa, within a load of tweets about not feeling any joy, burnout and so on... that's textbook. I really hope that Louisa has a good support network around her because this must be terrible for her at the moment.
Yes, I thought the same. She deliberately added that her house was rented with her ex, dragging louisa into it. Jesus, can you imagine the bravery it must have taken (not to mention how tit life must have become) for louisa to have dared to end it?
Jack punishes like nobody else I’ve seen. Horrible behaviour & it’s slyly throwing shade because she mentioned the breakup deliberately as a factor. There was no need to do so.
I hope louisa just ignores her. As I’ve said before, you will never win with someone like jack because she’s so self involved.
Hardly a way to attract a new partner either. Anyone with sense would run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooh I just a thread name idea: Jack Monroe 57: extremely and severely poor, loose-skinned hand out begging for more

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I thought the same. She deliberately added that her house was rented with her ex, dragging louisa into it. Jesus, can you imagine the bravery it must have taken (not to mention how tit life must have become) for louisa to have dared to end it?
Jack punishes like nobody else I’ve seen. Horrible behaviour & it’s slyly throwing shade because she mentioned the breakup deliberately as a factor. There was no need to do so.
I hope louisa just ignores her. As I’ve said before, you will never win with someone like jack because she’s so self involved.
Hardly a way to attract a new partner either. Anyone with sense would run a mile.

This is why I would hope the next prospective partner does a bit of research on what kind of things would get said about them on twitter to 100,000s followers.

Reactions: 9
Why do people fall for the absolute bollocks she spouts, the likes of Nigella and Ian Rankin feeding that rampant ego of hers.

Reactions: 13
This is why I would hope the next prospective partner does a bit of research on what kind of things would get said about them on twitter to 100,000s followers.
Yes, except with all the deleting they may well never know.

Reactions: 9
Nothing less than instant canonification will do!

It's so divorced from reality all this.
I know, its bizarre. It only takes a moments thought to see why JO is the go to.

Part of me wonders if this is just patronising pat on the head stuff to make JM feel better.

Reactions: 10
Her bio looks a mess- random r at the end of her amazon link and what does Ued mean?
She was probably shaking with glee at the thought of selling more slops recipe books and her begging bowl patreon filling up with cash - hence the spelling errors.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also Nigella, surely you must have learned from these two grifters you were foolish enough to consider friends and honorary family members while they fleeced you blind! (I know they were found not guilty m'lud but I think it's safe to say their conduct was less than exemplary)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.