Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Ohhhhh her pffft pffft to Universal Credit has pissed me off something rotten.
She makes it sound like it's the lowest thing you can do?

We get UC. We're a normal family. Not some kind of skanks....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
A16D5742-3997-4890-BB1E-16C8FDE6B941.png

Time off from what?!

Laying naked on your couch eating marmite butter on cheese and constantly tweeting?

Fuck me the lack of self awareness is mind boggling.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bookweevil

Part of my job involves ⚠triangulation⚠ ghostwriting and this smacks of the technique I use for that: asking the person I’m ghosting for to give me a description of the topic/their life etc in their own words and zooming in on the key phrases and word/speech patterns they use which will help me make it sound as genuine as possible. Expect to see a cut and pasted JM description of terrible burnout as described by these folks on Twitter with the odd ‘howling‘ and ‘clawing’ thrown in to Jack it up 👻👻👻

• Heart
  • Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
She really is privileged enough to not know how universal credit works.
My husband works full time as a restaurant manager. I am a carer to our disabled son and we private rent. We get universal credit to top up my husbands earnings.

So in theory if Jack earns a low wage, each month her pay would be bumped up by universal credit to pay for her private rent and look after her child. As a one income household

She's a liarrrrrr. She obviously earns over the amount each month to qualify.

• Heart

Bugger13

VIP Member
On Mumsnet there are always trolley beggars, have £6.17 to last for six weeks or whatever. Everything suggested they have either tried, or is impossible for various reasons. Because all they want is free money from strangers.

Remind you of anyone?
Yes-this exactly. Is it just me or are others actually feeling sick that only two days ago she was raging about people living in shitty tower blocks with broken lifts & having a go at Barbara who dared to answer how she might live on £3 a day-and now she’s basically expecting others to fund her (extravagant) lifestyle-not talking those (frankly kind but fucking stupid) twitter people into giving money to really needy causes like those PEOPLE IN THE TOWER BLOCK YOU WERE RAGING ABOUT 48 HOURS AGO??
Seriously, how do people not see that pinned tweet, her boasts about the ivy & being a bestselling author & put 2+2 together?
The world doesn’t owe you anything Jack. Parasite. You’re taking money from gullible morons when you know full well that there are people in way more need than you are or have ever been.

• Heart
  • Angry
Fucksake.

How many of us here LITERALLY have all of those things going on, on and off, all of the time. For various diagnosed/undiagnosed reasons.

YOU’RE NOT SPECIAL JACKIE. Stop begging for attention you vampire. If you think you might need help, GO TO THE DOCTORS. SM can’t diagnose you and your bullshit.

Also, you’re actually just a big fucking twat too so not sure how you’re going to fix that one.

• Heart
  • Haha

Morrisey

She's saying how she's been broken and unable to function for months...yet in Edinburgh she was reborn and galavanting around Dishoom and Five Guys. Something is rotten in the state of Monroe.

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Nigella, you donut. Look at what you’ve done.
A00216D9-250F-4969-8589-637159042996.jpeg
6C76FB94-591F-4443-9C4A-C13AF1CD3720.jpeg
FEF55326-4637-49CA-AF7D-789C8B773C28.jpeg
4D963874-6A6F-4189-BC57-DC709FF0029D.jpeg
78EC3869-E5A6-4238-8CC2-173D351CD76B.jpeg

Actually Nigella wouldn’t be a donut. Nigella, you beignet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh dear God, she's going to write a crime novel isn't she?
Going by previous promises it will be a BLM themed crime novel for children...
Jack: Reads two (2) crime novels
5 seconds later - I'm going to become a crime writer!

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I think she had 196 Patrons. There were 199 when I looked not long after she posted the link.

Currently at 202.

Well played, Jack 👏🏼

• Angry
  • Wow

acca00

Chatty Member
While she lies in the garden in her ill-fitting bikini, and refuses to get a job because she's bone-idle, she's trying to crowdfund her rent.

I've noticed that her Twitter moans increasingly reflect what we discuss here. She is obsessed with Tattle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I see from an earlier post that Lily Allen was suggested to play the part of Jack. Anybody got any other suggestions because i am sure Jack would have Meryl Streep in mind.
Actually I think Lily Allen would have been perfect. She’s not an actress, but maybe that is a plus. Lily is from a highly privileged background (very expensive private school, mum a very wealthy and influential TV exec, hugely wealthy stepdad, we are talking multi £m’s, but built her career based on a fake mockney street” persona) - so basically fake. Just like Jack!

Has she deleted the tweet about all her wonderful and Emin-giving friends deserting her in times of need? Can't find it. Was thinking it's a littttle close to home for her to be bullshitting about. If she doesn't knock all this on the head soon she really will have nothing and nobody left. Maybe this is sort of stuff is the most lucrative for her though?
I suspect that tweet was aimed at her erstwhile Groucho buddies. Let’s face it, she’s not interested in the povs who want to give her £4 per month. She wants big gifts/donations from the blue-tickers who have more money than sense.

We had our favourite and most valuable pig put to sleep over new year, my husband was destroyed by it at the time but it was the right decision. Watching what she put that kitten through upset us beyond belief. She isn't burn't out, she is a lazy wannabe famous type. Our Jack really has no idea what hard work looks like, my husband has (diagnosed) autoimmune diseases as do I but work, pay rent and don't hand out the begging bowl. We are also caring for my parents who between them have vascular dementia and terminal cancer. She's a fantastic bleater of poor me. Don't get animals you can't afford to look after you Wally.
She didn’t give a fuck about that poor kitten. She’s utterly self-centred. Forcing the poor thing to walk on its crippled legs, not recognising that the persistent purring was a sign of pain/distress, posing with the poor thing by thrusting it in the air, slinging it over her shoulder and rubbing it on her tits FFS. It was simply a tool for her own ego. But that’s Jack. No empathy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Many years ago, I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar cleaner in a psychiatric hospital, and just wasn't earning enough to cope. I used to take home the "leavings" from the patients' plates when they came back to the kitchen, and when I briefly had the electricity cut off, my flatmates and I burned all the... unnecessary furniture to keep warm. :ROFLMAO: I didn't have children at the time, and instead of being traumatised for years by my brief experience, I made sure it never happened again, and in a way it made me try even harder to be stable and careful financially. Seriously Jack, you need to stop milking it. It was a long time ago

• Heart
  • Sad

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
So, I’ve read it. The most self-obsessed thing I’ve ever read, and dangerously boring. Noticed lots of florid language and middle-class-friendly references.

Few points of note: the original blog said she wore grotty Oxfam clothes to the publisher’s posh offices in The Strand, and was overwhelmed and intimidated by pictures of That Man being everywhere. Now she says she had to save up enough money to buy something suitable to wear there, and there is zero mention of That Man.

I have an interest in statement analysis, aka forensic linguistics, and noticed that she was unable to “commit” to her tale of overdosing or planning to overdose on pills. Notice that she heavily implied it, but she wasn't able to outright state it using appropriate first person pronouns. She dances around it but can’t actually say it, because outright lying stresses the brain (even Jack’s!). Instead liars will lie by omission, by implication, by weasel wording, or by excessive language (which functions as a distraction for the reader, and weakens commitment to the statement from the writer.)

Finally I agree with what a previous poster said: even if true, the whole thing would still be utterly irrelevant. What you (chose to) experience 7-8 years ago has no bearing on poverty today. The country has changed. And you’re no longer in poverty. There are many other people this has happened to. She should have mentioned more relevant examples of why it’s not always worth the time to buy fresh food. And god forbid, included anyone else’s experiences.

• Heart
  • Wow

bignose28

Delurking in literal rage at current phishing exploits. Draw out followers with experience of mh problems/neurodiversity with requests for "help". Nod sadly along to every comment. Wave patreon :mad:

Cunt.

/relurk

• Heart
  • Angry