Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Crime in progress, gullible people being fleeced all over the internet

@LennyBriscoe and @Harrybosch (actually where is Bosch, haven’t heard any soft jazz noodlings for ages?), can’t you just proceed in a southerly direction to the shitty bungalow in Thorpe Bay and apprehend the perp? Take down the particulars in your tiny notebooks, put her in front of a Grand Jury?

Apologies, my entire knowledge of any legal system is any of the Law & Order franchises, plus a few Judge Judy gifs, so I may not have grasped the minutiae required for a solid arrest here. But at the risk of sounding like Miss Marple, I’m quite convinced this is taking money under false pretences.

I’m currently in the process of putting things in place for my elderly parents who’ve suffered a couple of very believable phishing and vishing attacks, so am feeling pretty angry at what’s been playing out this evening 😡😡😡😡😡

The Fraud Act (2006) makes interesting* reading in this context

* I mean, interesting is subjective obvs, at this point on a Saturday night with a couple of glasses of wine and half a bag of Wispa Bites inside me— “Share Bag” my arse...
I've been paged? Reporting for duty!

Actually, fighting real life crime whilst looking moody and strumming my fingers to jazz at the moment, hence my absence. I'm hoping to become more dedicated to the Tattle cause again soon. In the meantime, @LennyBriscoe , don't let the cabal down in this time of need. I've read bits of what she's been up to since Thursday, and holy cow, it's all kicked off. It'll probably take me til September just to catch up. I'll promise a grunka of epic proportions. #prayforbosch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Don't @ admin

I don't understand how I asking someone if they are still with their partner intrusive. I get it hurts, but you just say no not anymore im not ready to talk about it etc. Shuts the convo off but remains polite.

Not every person that follows her spends a zillion hours scrolling through her feed in the hope of seeing whether not her partner left?!
I think accusing someone of being intrusive whilst completely over sharing about her nakedness is a bit rich.

• Haha
In addition to shite, I smell a fishing expedition. Throw out a vagueish 'I don't have enough money to cover my outgoings on slop ingredients Cotswold furniture and tacky wigs and boom watch the patreon jar fill up. She has finally done her accounts and realised the crazy spending has left her with a deficit. The twitter comeback, ARM and 'potatoes' was a warm up act designed to re ingratiate herself with twitterers before bringing out the begging bowl. Very sly indeed Jackie. Also using her child for misty eyed rhetoric too.

• Angry
  • Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Can none of the sycophants remember the joyful Edinburgh tweets? When she was up making Bolorneaise at 5am? When she felt like she had come home and was full of joy?

YellowSticker

Happy Sunday Fraus, so which Jackie are we gonna get today? Fizzing with ideas Jackie, I did a chaos Jackie, begging bowl Jackie, mini break Jackie, posing in a wig or on a sideboard Jackie, mental breakdown Jackie, Greek Jackie, cooking slop Jackie, acquiring a sick animal Jackie or just plain old choose a celebrity to set the hounds on Jackie. The possibilities are endless....

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HalcyonDays

You want to know what Burn Out feels like you gigantic tit? If you've suffered from it, you don't need to ask. Fuck right off. I'll tell you what it fucking isn't...taking endless selfies with pumped up lips and a skimpy bikini top. Taking selfies FULL STOP. Going on holiday. Twittering non fucking stop. Picking fights. Anyone who has the energy to do even ONE of these things is far from fucking burn out. Manic, more like. Now please kindly FUCK OFF.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Isn’t this latest meltdown all just evidence that she was being ‘looked after’ by her ex? Now that the proverbial cash cow is gone, she’s starting to panic.

So just a born-to-freeloader, in search of their next meal ticket. And any notion that she’s successful in whatever it is that she does, well, clearly not.
I understood that she had this place first and then L moved in. In which case she’d decided it was affordable as a single person when she took it. She makes out like nothing that happens is any of her doing or that she doesn’t have an active role in deciding her own future.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OHMYGOD I am listening to that desert island dishes podcast. Three minutes in - and I quote - "I've got an award shelf in my hallway that, they're just there, really, because they were overtaking the house."

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Patreon Jack, that's how you'll continue to pay the bills. People will be so happy chip in, or buy your books. Alternatively, sell your Smeg and sideboards, get a regular hours job and move somewhere cheaper.
And the Tracy Emin. And the Vivian Westwood (God rest her!) frock

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
I've made it. I've finally made it to the end of the thread. You lovely lot, I've missed you.

She is obsessed with her FREE recipes. Like she's undertaking some huge philanthropic deed. Give her an MBE for doing what Google has done for 20 years. Not just that, she has the absolute termerity to guilt trip Patreon into giving her money for the God forsaken FREE recipes.

I'm off to drink wine and calm down.

• Heart

Lemonsweets91

Jack wiping her tears tonight after reading such heart warming tweets from her deluded followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MooBelle

VIP Member
I am glad that Mr Moo is better again, my experiences are exactly the same. One could neither have tortured a poor cat for sm pics, nor gone off on a jolly. I will refrain from commenting on the rest of cringe worthy slop, please pardon the pun.
Thank you.
Yes he is much improved x
It took about a year to return to work and even then it was on reduced hours/duties. It was 2015 and he still doesn't remember most of that year.
I know there is a scientific/medical reason, but the best explanation came from a neurologist. She said that there was too much going 'in' and his brain was returning itself to factory settings as a way of proctecting itself. A very basic explanation, but it made sense to me! It was also a useful way of explaining to our children what was happening.
Like I said, he's back at work and has been promoted since, but still has memory blanks.

• Heart

GothPrincess

According to my source who is friends with the owner of Jacks “shitty bungalow”, Jack moved in before Louisa. We need to look through Louisas insta/twitter to see if there’s evidence.
Burnout. She is a fucking tool. She has no idea. None at all.
I’m utterly furious with her.
The Patreon thing is sick. Utterly sick.
Why is noone questioning her Edinburgh trip or how she was going to pay for the kitten vet bill?

• Heart
  • Angry