Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who is self employed surely understands that you need to factor in a buffer for times of illness and for holidays. Seasonal workers are the same, you have to put some by. Some take out insurance and when it get really bad there is the benefits system. There are thousands, thousands more people that deserve a helping hand up. Yet here we see her patreon numbers going up, so shes cashing in while at the same time triggering others with her words. Most of the responses have not been acknowledged. She truly sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you! You’ve just inspired me to delete my previous post because I’m not wasting time giving her career advice.

I’ve reached angry now. Where the duck is this exposé?
Lime goss? Daily fail? Guardian? Rogue traders? Stacey Dooley? Anyone!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you! You’ve just inspired me to delete my previous post because I’m not wasting time giving her career advice.

I’ve reached angry now. Where the duck is this exposé?
Lime goss? Daily fail? Guardian? Rogue traders? Stacey Dooley? Anyone!!
I would love the bald cockney fella to do a TV special on her. Dom something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She was full of ideas and gone off milk in Edinburgh, there were lots of announcements and secret squirrel meetings and nudge nudge tweets. What was the brand collab in Scotland? Did she not do it because she had to rush back? 🤥
And what about all those OFFERS ON THE TABLE after the Mayo Specials on Instagram? 🤥

ETA: I was on a little Grunka. This has already been brought up. Sorry 😳😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
8652CB26-999A-4BCB-BC11-CDB5D7E2E235.jpeg

Those crap postcards pva glued into wilko her stationery suppliers frames and then hopefully posted out? Those ones? The ones she moaned about having to spend all night making. 🙄
D5A3E3FB-8FB0-4F41-AD7F-DFBCC07FD322.jpeg

Lemons? Fancy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lol, sorry, I don't mean to shame anyone into deleting their posts or anything. I just hate to see her dictating the discussion on her (completely false) terms. She's so bleeping manipulative, it's hard not to get drawn in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol, sorry, I don't mean to shame anyone into deleting their posts or anything. I just hate to see her dictating the discussion on her (completely false) terms. She's so bleeping manipulative, it's hard not to get drawn in.
No honestly thank you, I felt bad as I thought perhaps I was a bit harsh yesterday but your post today was the reality check I needed.

I feel so sad for those that have been sucked in with her lies today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was full of ideas and gone off milk in Edinburgh, there were lots of announcements and secret squirrel meetings and nudge nudge tweets. What was the brand collab in Scotland? Did she not do it because she had to rush back? 🤥
The only secret squirrel meeting she would have is the Tufty Club for road safety. https://www.rospa.com/about/History/Tufty

I couldn't think of any food brand based in Edinburgh which would touch her. Food brands up here tend to be based round traditional Scottish food like haggis, shortbread etc. No baked beans for rinsing up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Part of my job involves ⚠triangulation⚠ ghostwriting and this smacks of the technique I use for that: asking the person I’m ghosting for to give me a description of the topic/their life etc in their own words and zooming in on the key phrases and word/speech patterns they use which will help me make it sound as genuine as possible. Expect to see a cut and pasted JM description of terrible burnout as described by these folks on Twitter with the odd ‘howling‘ and ‘clawing’ thrown in to Jack it up 👻👻👻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Isn't all this crime novel and money begging just today's game for Jack? Her son's gone back to his Dad, she has nothing to do - so she gets on Twitter just to provoke a reaction. It's a game to her - she gets off on it the responses, good and bad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.