Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to step away from her.

Burnout?! From what exactly?!

Go and discuss what burnout is with nurses and health workers on Covid wards who were separated from their families for months while they worked 16 hour shifts to be paid only slightly more in a month than you undoubtedly paid for your unnecessary jaunt to Edinburgh. you unbearable money grabbing pitiful piece of tit.

Take your begging bowl and your titty pics and duck off.
She will be doing OnlyFans soon and getting some wonga that way

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I’ve missed this but you have a source?! Extremely interesting.
Chatting to my friend the other day. She says (in relation to us talking poverty), if I had heard of JM. She then said that her friend was the owner of the crappy bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yep it’s pretty clear at this point that the “burnout” thing was a red herring, the real aim was to give the Patreon/begging bowl another airing. She’s a bleeping disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her crime novel will go in the box titled, “Ideas I had for 5 minutes” along with the £15 lunches, ouchy mouth recipes, BLM donation from her monetised video, her next book written by POC, and what to do with frozen chippy chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The woman is a professional victim. If she won the top prize in the Euromillions, she still wouldn't be happy. There is no illness known to man that she hasn't had. There is no job she hasn't done. The sad thing is that people whose circumstances are truly dire over a long period of time tend to suffer in silence. Not Jack - she takes over every social media outlet to put out her begging bowl and then use the proceeds on highly priced sideboards.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so tone deaf to what current, real poverty is.

As said upthread she confidently stated she had ready funds to sort out the kitten’s surgery and then did a flit to Edinburgh spunking at least £600 over the course of 4 days.

She’s a con artist and gives zero fucks about who is giving her money, what an example to set to her Son.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m honestly speechless. She’s really upset me on so many levels with this, I feel so bad for people who may be claiming universal credit et al thinking they’re “stocking her larder” not realising it’s a £900 sideboard with a Dyson fan on it.

I can’t understand why she thinks she’s above a normal PAYE job if times are so hard? Or selling stuff on eBay? And speaking on this to someone with means (and privileges) - why has she not safeguarded herself? She loves pretending she gets grouped into the tabloid media’s “feckless poor”, but she’s not anywhere close to being in that demographic, she’s a wayward company director that can’t financially plan and / or has a compulsive spending problem? She spends money like water I’ve found it quite shocking to witness during lockdown tbh!

I don’t want to write out my tit on here so I’m just going to say she needs praying for tbh because she’s positively demonic co opting struggles left right and centre for cash. She needs to get a bleeping job, and when she says got one babe x 6 best selling books x then either get one that pays you in line with your outgoings or cut your bleeping cloth?!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
If Jack Monroe has read 40 books in 2 months, I’ll eat my straw hat.

Hello @Bookweevil, do you have access to Twitter? There seems to be a kind message from an interplanetary body for your attention 🪐

How does she have the time?
Ooh, thank you!

Just checked it out. LEGEND!!❣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s that poor, the lad can move in with his dad & she can move on with her parents.
She can sell all her possessions seeing a this worked all those years ago, before Facebook selling groups were a thing.
And yet @help i need some help! I forgot about Shoebury. I mean it’s next door innit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We’ll have another thread by the end of the night. Here’s my suggestion

Jack Monroe: Shameless grifter.

Reactions: 28
I’m honestly speechless. She’s really upset me on so many levels with this, I feel so bad for people who may be claiming universal credit et al thinking they’re “stocking her larder” not realising it’s a £900 sideboard with a Dyson fan on it.

I can’t understand why she thinks she’s above a normal PAYE job if times are so hard? Or selling stuff on eBay? And speaking on this to someone with means (and privileges) - why has she not safeguarded herself? She loves pretending she gets grouped into the tabloid media’s “feckless poor”, but she’s not anywhere close to being in that demographic, she’s a wayward company director that can’t financially plan and / or has a compulsive spending problem? She spends money like water I’ve found it quite shocking to witness during lockdown tbh!

I don’t want to write out my tit on here so I’m just going to say she needs praying for tbh because she’s positively demonic co opting struggles left right and centre for cash. She needs to get a bleeping job, and when she says got one babe x 6 best selling books x then either get one that pays you in line with your outgoings or cut your bleeping cloth?!!
I had a tough time which I have mentioned previously, I don’t ride of the coat tails of my tough time like she does

Her niche is wearing thin

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t understand why she thinks she’s above a normal PAYE job if times are so hard? Or selling stuff on eBay? And speaking on this to someone with means (and privileges) - why has she not safeguarded herself?
But she's just LYING! She has plenty of money to cover her rent for the next wee while, until the next £££ job / twice yearly royalties comes in! She's done this before and she will CONTINUE TO DO IT. Until she can afford to buy a house outright because she somehow thinks it's what the world owes her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t (can) believe that her last tweet was an incredibly triggering ‘goodbye’ post and then she soaks it up like Colin Robinson, fills up her purse and swans back on to chat about her stupid crime novel. The only person who gets a thank you for subscribing to her patreon is one who got tweeted at by a troll, with a muttered ‘thanks for your support’. Fanny.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
How old’s SB - 10?

my (single NHS worker) mum left me at home all day when she was at work, starting the summer holidays between primary and secondary school. obviously being comfortable doing that will vary wildly from parent to parent and will depend on the child BUT my mum had no choice, and you make it work.
There are always options. Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.