Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s sitting on her hands savouring this.
I hope she’s clicking refresh on tattle. Hi Jack You’re a liar and are considerably better off than the majority of people contributing to your Patreon and ‘tip jar’ (sending you money with menaces), stop begging for money and get a fucking job. A proper one that pays what you need to keep you in the manner you’re accustomed to. Alternatively: if you call your dad he could stop it all ‘yeah’

Reactions: 65
Loads of them are the same type as she is. All falling over themselves to tell their own ailment tales hoping for some vaildation from their idol

Reactions: 39
Next time I go out I’ll remember to avoid the days before the full moon. I’m going to come home to two more threads aren‘t I?

Reactions: 33
Excellent post. If genuine, this is exactly what she needs to do - it's what I've had to do.

The only thing I would add is that if you are unwell enough you you may be entitled to the LCWRA payments (low capacity for work related activity). This makes UC slightly more livable on. You have to go through several assessments to get it to though and it's not an easy process. You can also apply for PIP (again there is an assessment process). If you have medical evidence (eg proof of diagnosis) then that helps.

Eta - something like a letter from your GP - or another medical professional who knows you well - saying you are not fit for work is also helpful.

Reactions: 21
She was solvent enough to scamper off to Edinburgh on the Sleeper , stay in an expensive , beautiful flat, give away a Nutribullet, eat out and be a self indulgent slop producing twat.

She’s fine.
Plus she said she was secure enough to take on the kitten.

Reactions: 58
It’s nearly impossible to read anything from Monroe and her perpetual cries of dire straits without seeing it through the prism of the comment from the previous thread (Or two), which pointed out that the biggest and clearest sign of a sociopath is the pity play.

Reactions: 31
Next sweepstake. Winner gets a bitcoin from Vlad.
How long before the deletions start?

Reactions: 29
‘As soon as my friends notice me doing XYZ they know I’m not fine’. Talking out of her rotten arse- again!

Next sweepstake. Winner gets a bitcoin from Vlad.
How long before the deletions start?
I’m going for 5pm

Reactions: 20
Plus she said she was secure enough to take on the kitten.
Wtf. Somewhere in between being comfortable enough to take on a disabled animal and taking a luxury break to Scotland she's decided she soon won't be able to afford the rent. These people are blind, it's so angering.

Reactions: 54
yup, exactly what i said this morning. She will have been planning this, at least since yesterday, probably longer. That's why we got the picture of SB yesterday.
There will be more to come.

Reactions: 31
For someone whose main thing is food....she certainly has some chaotic eating habits. Not that I believe much of what she spouts about them. All this "dipping cheese in Marmite butter" and packets of biscuits, and yet look how gorgeous I am in my bikini, I can eat anything!! The neediness is unbearable

Reactions: 29
ETA - oops, sorry. I am so furious. Welcome to the real world. It may help to get a proper job and try hard to stick to it. Insulting people on sm is not a job, neither is posting cringing pictures, nor grabbing yellow sticker stuff from people whom really actually really need it. I will not even mention staying at a rather expensive location in Scotland. As one claims to have three medics and a huge team on speed dial- Please contact them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.