Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey fellow tattlers. I'm absolutely skint, but sure that buying a few dozen pieces of furniture from Cotswold & Co plus a designer frock will help me recover from my various conditions. I also quite fancy a holiday. Ta muchly. PayPal and Patreon to follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So if she's been in bed for weeks her son most definitely isn't staying with her then?
In which case she needs to get rid of her admin, who appears pretty pointless anyway. £££ saved there.
I can't see where else she has actual regular commitments aside from the photo selling etc. So cancel that for now and time saved there.
Sell the Emin, water rower, maybe a few sideboards, some other crap, £££ made there.
Live off the rest of the money put aside, as she was only giving herself a living wage. £££ found there.
Give notice for the bungalow rental. Lots of £££ saved there.
Find a nice 1 or 2 bed affordable living space, pick up whatever jobs you can find, and live within your means........like the rest of us mere mortals do.

She's so lucky that she has the flexibility with work that most of us don't, as well as being able to put aside some of her earnings. Imagine feeling like that and still having to go to work in low paid job because there is no other choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey fellow tattlers. I'm absolutely skint, but sure that buying a few dozen pieces of furniture from Cotswold & Co plus a designer frock will help me recover from my various conditions. I also quite fancy a holiday. Ta muchly. PayPal and Patreon to follow!
didn’t she just edit ‘potatoes’ (edit to add vomit emoji 🤮) to explain why she treats herself to ‘nice things’ now? And then literally HOURS later she’s claiming poverty again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
“But what if there’s nobody around you to notice?” - but you’ve noticed or you wouldn’t be writing this post in an attempt to garner concern and sympathy - so ask someone for help! A lot of people I’m sure are in a state of burnout but don’t even realise. She’s ridiculous!
Mr Moo had 'burnout' a couple of years ago. It was horrible, it was like living with a ghost.
There's no way on earth he could have done any of the things Jack's done over the past couple of months.
Going on holiday to Edinburgh by yourself? Um he wouldn't even know where to begin ordering tickets online let alone catching a bloody train.
Presenting tv programmes, albeit badly? Do me a favour! he could barely string a sentence together

She boils my piss at the best of times but this is awful. Pretending to have an extreme MH condition because she's bored and then begging for money....disgusting. I've said before about my friend's abusive ex who would threaten suicide as a form of control. This is exactly what this is. Almost certainly aimed at Louisa. She said it started at "DKL and Mrs J leaving' oh righty then...

Also worth noting that Louisa won a Bafta yesterday. The jealousy must be at a peak level now. Not only is Louisa happier, she's thriving and having a lovely time. Nothing Jack was doing for attention from her was working, so now she's pulling out the big guns.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
She was solvent enough to scamper off to Edinburgh on the Sleeper , stay in an expensive , beautiful flat, give away a Nutribullet, eat out and be a self indulgent slop producing twit.

She’s fine.
Don’t know how to copy just the pic from this soz.

I don’t think I’ve seen this one before but between the draped across the bed just so, the make up and the hint of lace bra through the shirt - this was definitely trying to get somebody’s attention (beyond the usual way) wasn’t it? I recall suggestions of this before but do you reckon she really was hoping for an Edinburgh booty call? Louisa or otherwise.

I mean, we’ve seen her grotty undergruds, this isn’t the bra of somebody staying in blitzing celery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Goodness she’s so irritating. Poor man that fathered her child, I hope he screenshots these tweets and can rescue the boy. How to mess up a child’s life. I seem to have lost the ability to express myself, she needs a reality check, so she stops tweeting such destructive messages.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else wondering if yesterday's tweeters not knowing that Mrs J LEFT have triggered her into stating today in no uncertain terms that Mrs J LEFT so please give her all the sympathy and attention and MONEYYYYYYYYY you can or can't afford.

Now duck off. (I can't resist)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn’t this latest meltdown all just evidence that she was being ‘looked after’ by her ex? Now that the proverbial cash cow is gone, she’s starting to panic.

So just a born-to-freeloader, in search of their next meal ticket. And any notion that she’s successful in whatever it is that she does, well, clearly not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys...I might not be able to afford my rent in 4 years time help a gal out
yeah, I quite fancy some new furniture and a holiday.
If I spend a couple of grand on a new sideboard and go on a 4 day 5star holiday, you guys will be able to pay my mortgage for me won't you? guys? Anyone want to chip in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
didn’t she just edit ‘potatoes’ (edit to add vomit emoji 🤮) to explain why she treats herself to ‘nice things’ now? And then literally HOURS later she’s claiming poverty again.
I haven't read the potatoes pity-fest but I wouldn't be surprised.

Doesn't she have any savings?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t this latest meltdown all just evidence that she was being ‘looked after’ by her ex? Now that the proverbial cash cow is gone, she’s starting to panic.

So just a born-to-freeloader, in search of their next meal ticket. And any notion that she’s successful in whatever it is that she does, well, clearly not.
It's not her ex's fault she can no longer afford the rent by herself. She should have taken that into account before choosing such an affluent area to live, and maybe chosen more modestly.
What a coincidence that her last 2 partners have been financially comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I understood that she had this place first and then L moved in. In which case she’d decided it was affordable as a single person when she took it. She makes out like nothing that happens is any of her doing or that she doesn’t have an active role in deciding her own future.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.