Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mentions are a mixture of people pouring their hearts out to her about burnout, still sharing her article (I refuse to call it Potatoes), and jokes about the men on boats. She doesn’t give a shiny tit about any of them, it’s all about her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So she’s now been working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week while staying in bed for 21/22 hours? Does she forget what she’s tweeted as soon as she hits “send”?
My thoughts exactly. She can’t get her ‘story’ (and it is a story) straight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this is the first time I’ve been on here when she’s gone on a tweet fest and I’m actually going OUT OUT for the first time since March in an hour. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In addition to shite, I smell a fishing expedition. Throw out a vagueish 'I don't have enough money to cover my outgoings on slop ingredients Cotswold furniture and tacky wigs and boom watch the patreon jar fill up. She has finally done her accounts and realised the crazy spending has left her with a deficit. The twitter comeback, ARM and 'potatoes' was a warm up act designed to re ingratiate herself with twitterers before bringing out the begging bowl. Very sly indeed Jackie. Also using her child for misty eyed rhetoric too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What astonishes me is the amount of people who are answering with serious relies to these questions not realising at all that she has not one iota of interest in what they have to say as she is only interested in herself and getting the attention she craves

Reactions: 28
Can none of the sycophants remember the joyful Edinburgh tweets? When she was up making Bolorneaise at 5am? When she felt like she had come home and was full of joy?

Reactions: 46
Mind racing, not eating, irritability and all the other symptoms are also consistent with somebody overcooked on inappropriately prescribed or too high a dose amphetamines.
Not forgetting she implied her (alleged) ADHD meds made her hyper. She either doesn’t know how ADHD meds work (that they slow us down, but speed normal people up), or she is in fact a normal person who has been misdiagnosed and shouldn’t be taking them.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
How on earth would she ever suffer from a burnout? Is it just yet another patreon pity begging party. Where are her good friends she claims to have? I am afraid I can't write more as I am too angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.