Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Furiously reading to catch up so no idea where this will land but she is no celebrity, not even in her hometown. I was visiting what is also my home town of Southend on Sea over Christmas and spotted Jack, on her own, walking down the high street. She walked from top to bottom and not a single person acknowledged her.

If say, Jamie Oliver did the same I imagine a few people might at least do a double take as they walked past, but for Monroe there wasn't the slightest recognition. She was just another person in the crowd, a mere guest you could say

She's finished isn't she, the capacity for her to grift is over, and she knows it. The best she has to look forward to is anonymity, the worst is notoriety and the HMRC leaving their calling card. She has no family to fall back on either, she will be shunned by them, anything that sullies the name of the big chocolate has no place in the family so that bridge is burned.

Happy belated Christmas everyone, 2024 will be a good year, the fiction that is Jack Monroe will finally be over, the empress will e seen to have no clothes
Sleeves rolled down?

I feel a bit sad for Jack, wondering the street of Southend alone like Marley's guest.

Where were all her very good friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been (genuinely) sober for longer than that. Fair warms the cockles, that does.
This was the one thing she wrote that actually resonated with me, despite her over dramatising and flowery language. Although, I'm sure that's a republish as I remember reading that when I still lived in Britian.

Reactions: 12
I still don't think she's gone for good, she will probably continue to pop up on stuff like Times Radio and at events like Edinburgh or Greenbelt. They're happy to have her and keep paying her so why wouldn't they? And if she is contracted for another book it seems like she'll do it just for the money (not difficult - look at the level of care that went into Grifty Kitchen)

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sleeves rolled down?

I feel a bit sad for Jack, wondering the street of Southend alone like Marley's guest.

I don't, she abandoned more than one vulnerable animal to die alone. Perhaps her friends were aware of that and ditched her for it amongst other reasons no doubt. Except PR Vix of course, she actively encouraged it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Bet her mother wishes guest had sold the camera after all.
Don’t know why but this has me 🤣💀⚰

Call Funny etc etc…

Anyway. My youngest is due home from his Christmas break with his Dad in a minute and I can’t wait to see him open his presents. Saved up for a big one this year which is something he’s wanted for months so he will be absolutely buzzing.

I hope SB had a good Christmas (preferably far away from his bleep mother and her dreadful Dad) and got some actually good presents that he genuinely wanted.

As for Jack, I hope the last week has been a lonely, pathetic affair with no one to scoop her up gently and sort her out. Sounds harsh AF but I don’t care. After what she’s done to her kid, animals and people in poverty it’s all she deserves and I also hope the slops of Christmas past came in the night to haunt her. Maybe that will force her to properly reflect and take responsibility for her terrible actions over the last decade. Doubt it but you never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Operation Clean Slate continues apace. We see you, guest. Close your Patreon, you lying grifter.
We keep telling you, Jack. You’re going to have to delete everything to get rid of all evidence of the grift and the lies. You lie about EVERYTHING you effing moron

Like the time in 2018 you “decided to see” if you could make pop tarts
IMG_1326.jpeg

Spoiler alert from 2013!!! Yes you could!
IMG_1325.jpeg

Or the time you pretended to “trick” LJC into making this bread that “turned out beautifully”
IMG_1329.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg
IMG_1333.jpeg

That you’d already fed to a family of four people for £9 a week back in 2015
IMG_1328.jpeg
Delete delete delete delete grifter grifter grifter grifter.
And literally NO-ONE believes you’d ever in a million years go down on anyone, you bone idle narc, so you just embarrass yourself as an almost-30 year old adult posting shite like this in the style of a particularly immature 13 year old who wasn’t actually allowed pop tarts as a child and who’s only just heard about oral sex. Mortifying, Jack. Just mortifying.

IMG_1334.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
We keep telling you, Jack. You’re going to have to delete everything to get rid of all evidence of the grift and the lies. You lie about EVERYTHING you effing moron

Like the time in 2018 you “decided to see” if you could make pop tarts
View attachment 2654398

Spoiler alert from 2013!!! Yes you could!
View attachment 2654399

Or the time you pretended to “trick” LJC into making this bread that “turned out beautifully”
View attachment 2654407View attachment 2654409View attachment 2654410

That you’d already fed to a family of four people for £9 a week back in 2015
View attachment 2654404Delete delete delete delete grifter grifter grifter grifter.
And literally NO-ONE believes you’d ever in a million years go down on anyone, you bone idle narc, so you just embarrass yourself as an almost-30 year old adult posting shite like this in the style of a particularly immature 13 year old who wasn’t actually allowed pop tarts as a child and who’s only just heard about oral sex. Mortifying, Jack. Just mortifying.

View attachment 2654419
She is going to need several vats of toilet duck because she is overflowing with tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This was the one thing she wrote that actually resonated with me, despite her over dramatising and flowery language. Although, I'm sure that's a republish as I remember reading that when I still lived in Britian.
She’s been peddling that disgusting “can’t even open my own front door” lie for years
IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg
IMG_1342.jpeg
IMG_1341.jpeg

Needless to say, she’s LYING and had no problem whatsoever opening her own front door at the height of THE POVERTY
IMG_1345.jpeg

OR at any time since, other than when she was loafing in bed so too lazy to get up.
IMG_1340.jpeg

And mere months after this one…
IMG_1343.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

bleeping despicable disgusting fantasist grifting bleeping LIAR.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
You'd think that if she was THAT terrified of the old bailiffs knocking on the door, now that she's got loads of dosh, she would... Y'know... Try really hard to stop getting CCJs etc.

Nob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s been peddling that disgusting “can’t even open my own front door” lie for yearsView attachment 2654437
View attachment 2654450View attachment 2654454View attachment 2654453

Needless to say, she’s LYING and had no problem whatsoever opening her own front door at the height of THE POVERTYView attachment 2654467
OR at any time since, other than when she was loafing in bed so too lazy to get up.
View attachment 2654447
And mere months after this one…View attachment 2654456
View attachment 2654455
If she can’t open her front door how does she get out of her house? Does she slither through a sash window?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
she hasn't deleted her posts on tumblr. yet.

ETA: every recipe link on Tumblr takes you to her website (i'd never been on Tumblr before).

This is as terrifying as it is funny, particularly as she's deleting everything off the blog.
1703778622628.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She’s been peddling that disgusting “can’t even open my own front door” lie for yearsView attachment 2654437
View attachment 2654450View attachment 2654454View attachment 2654453

Needless to say, she’s LYING and had no problem whatsoever opening her own front door at the height of THE POVERTYView attachment 2654467
View attachment 2654447
And mere months after this one…View attachment 2654456
View attachment 2654455
Hmmm what happens when her j1g supplier arrives or another Cotswold delivery turns up? Literally she leaps to the front door

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m surprised she isn’t terrified to walk down the high street. She was too scared to go out at night because of trolls or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she hasn't deleted her posts on tumblr. yet.
She’s still got a load of old shite on Facebook too, including decanted botulism oil (and vinegar dregs)
IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1351.jpeg
Slimy radiator mushrooms
IMG_1352.jpeg

And this hideousness for vegans, heavy on the decanted green stuffing mix
IMG_1354.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg
Oh and her delicious “home made” Greek feast from the Co-op
IMG_1355.jpeg

W⚓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
their hazelnut spread is 👌
I wouldn’t know, do you want me to stop breathing?! ETA I bet it is, all their stuff is good. The fruit compotes are lovely and I once got them mistakenly priced at £1.60 and they’re huge.
Sleeves rolled down?

pah. I don’t. It’s what she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.