Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up down a rabbit hole on Tumblr.
I wish this was in the archive, as it's deleted from her blog. Did we know about this partnership with Octopus Energy?
1703780312069.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Whoever told her that her writing was either interesting or competent? It’s atrocious. She’s a permanent 14 year old girl trying to get one up on the cool kids who shunned her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t know why but this has me 🤣💀⚰

Call Funny etc etc…

Anyway. My youngest is due home from his Christmas break with his Dad in a minute and I can’t wait to see him open his presents. Saved up for a big one this year which is something he’s wanted for months so he will be absolutely buzzing.

I hope SB had a good Christmas (preferably far away from his bleep mother and her dreadful Dad) and got some actually good presents that he genuinely wanted.

As for Jack, I hope the last week has been a lonely, pathetic affair with no one to scoop her up gently and sort her out. Sounds harsh AF but I don’t care. After what she’s done to her kid, animals and people in poverty it’s all she deserves and I also hope the slops of Christmas past came in the night to haunt her. Maybe that will force her to properly reflect and take responsibility for her terrible actions over the last decade. Doubt it but you never know.
Let’s be honest, apart from SB and perhaps her younger siblings (children) every single person around her enabled her abusing that kitten. Including LJC, her parents and most of all (presuming it did indeed come from or via him) SB’s dad. Her RL circle is and always has been people who either directly contribute to it, who condone it or at the very least don’t care enough to step in when a woman who is visibly mentally ill (not excusing her in the slightest, it just makes it even more telling of all their characters that they didn’t step in given she was clearly out of reality even for her at that point) is hurting a harmless animal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Let’s be honest, apart from SB and perhaps her younger siblings (children) every single person around her enabled her abusing that kitten. Including LJC, her parents and most of all (presuming it did indeed come from or via him) SB’s dad. Her RL circle is and always has been people who either directly contribute to it, who condone it or at the very least don’t care enough to step in when a woman who is visibly mentally ill (not excusing her in the slightest, it just makes it even more telling of all their characters that they didn’t step in given she was clearly out of reality even for her at that point) is hurting a harmless animal.
Jack has a lot of disgusting characteristics, but her worst and imo her most unforgivable act, was how she treated that kitten. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Jack has a lot of disgusting characteristics, but her worst and imo her most unforgivable act, was how she treated that kitten. 🤬🤬🤬
Totally agreed. Unforgivable and it’s the one thing that I cannot understand anyone with an even a shred of decency standing by and letting happen. Just can’t get my head around it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is RIDICULOUS.

Btw Jack you have a short and thick waist so dresses like that do not suit you.
Almost a year later and yet again am reminded of this beautiful post from 30th January 2023 where @OwlChampagne gifted us with Jack Monroe, world’s most boring idiot
IMG_1367.jpeg
Only this tedious dipshit could mould an entire personality around the wearing/not wearing and owning/not owning of dresses.
IMG_1358.jpeg
IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1283.jpeg
February 2015
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1365.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg
IMG_1362.jpeg
IMG_1276.jpeg
IMG_1364.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I know it can be really difficult for people around narcs, but I think I’ve said this before @CabalofBolorneaise I agree with you about SB’s Dad. Regardless of how nasty Jack can be, or what “revenge” she comes up with, I just can’t see how has a Dad you wouldn’t step in with some of the things Jack has done to SB. He’s enabled her every step of the way.

I’d wrestle (insert name of very big wrestler) for my two (despite the fact I am very much ready for them to go back to school).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And the poor rabbit dumped out in the garage when the novelty wore off, and all those poor guinea pigs, including the ones she paraded around to polling stations and allowed to freeze to death, and all the other animals (including the two kittens from 2012) who all mysteriously “disappeared” never to be mentioned again.

@CabalofBolorneaise is right, all of the adults around her have enabled her neglect and abuse of defenseless animals for over a decade, and in the case of SBs backyard breeding shitbag of Dad, actively handed them over to her knowing her bleeping disgusting track record of neglect and abuse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I know it can be really difficult for people around narcs, but I think I’ve said this before @CabalofBolorneaise I agree with you about SB’s Dad. Regardless of how nasty Jack can be, or what “revenge” she comes up with, I just can’t see how has a Dad you wouldn’t step in with some of the things Jack has done to SB. He’s enabled her every step of the way.

I’d wrestle (insert name of very big wrestler) for my two (despite the fact I am very much ready for them to go back to school).
Yeah I get that it’s difficult for people around narcs and I can sort of see why they might tolerate some lies (there is a big possibility everything she’s ever said about SB watching her sleep etc is a known lie for RL people because they know he was with his dad or whatever on that day) though in my personal opinion I don’t think it excuses it as much as I know some others do, especially not for SB’s dad. That said surely at the point where a living creature is being actively hurt because of it, that’s when you’ve got to step in.

There’s a line at which “But she’s a narccccc” isn’t an excuse anymore for grown adults not to act and for me the kitten was unmistakably way beyond that line never mind as @Valiofthedolls said all the other animals in her wake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In her head she's the put-upon hero-saviour giving a kitten a chance at life, and we (and the however many vets she saw) are the evil wannabe kitten murderers. Deranged.

Her eyefucking the camera with a dying kitten for attention is her personality summed up. She is vile and I hope she's miserable because that episode 2aw unforgivable.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m confused, do we know that the family and SB’s dad were aware of what was happening with the kitten?

Reactions: 12
I think I've asked this before, but is that one of those green colour changing lipsticks from the 80s? Why is that in there? 😂

Screenshot_20231228_165512_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH MY GOD I did not know this!! It's crazy to me how everything she does on SM is a narc get-back to someone in her real life. She takes so much time over it too. How much spite and malice and resentment can actually be contained by one person? How does she have the time for it?

Speaking of time, to @Valiofthedolls post above, anyone who has time to MAKE themself (THEMSELF, not even someone else!!) a gin and lipstick advent calendar has way too much free time and no proper work to speak of. Yes I know, 20 hours a day yada yada yada

The date juxtaposition of the coming out as skint with the pic of the huge pile of lipsticks (both April 2017) will never not make me cringe on her behalf. I bet she went on a make up buying binge which cleared out her current account, panicked, and went on the beg.
---

I guess you missed all the men in uniform sidling up to her and whispering that she's a legend.
Yeah, she joined the Gloss site because SBs stepmum was a member. Jack knew she'd see all the Jackolites kissing her arse and telling Jack she was GAWJUS and hoped this would upset her.
Same sort of thing with the 'our blended family ' posts whenever she was with SBs dad and siblings. Things like posting 3 cups of hot chocolate for 'our children ' and the absolutely skin crawling post she tweeted about being cuddled up in bed with SBs brother.
All done to exert dominance over SBs stepmum.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She certainly is, but not actually in that particular abomination.
View attachment 2653050
So she takes the time to decant her favourite stuffing mixes into containers and then rewrites the instructions on a 'per millilitre' of water basis? For Asda's 30p stuffing mix you add 200ml of water to the 85g packet. So she writes '0.425g stuffing/ml of water' on the container so she knows how much stuffing she needs to add for any given volume of water... "Ooh, I've just added 1tbsp of water. My peripatetic brain has worked out I need 6.375g of stuffing mix!"- wot a fanny.

It would be far more sensible to write how much water is needed per weight of product (2.35ml/g).

Or leave it in the sodding box.

I mean, this is Jack, who claims to be so forensic about measurements that she was once surprised by the rozzers whilst weighing out 0.2g of MSG at 3am (I suppose you just had to be there). And yet she claims to be so bamboozled by weighing scales that she can't bake a sponge that holds sufficient consistency to support a layer of buttercream icing?
Hmm. So she can weigh out MSG and stuffing mix but not baking ingredients? I'd be really disappointed if it turned out that she was lying about her forensic skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.