Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been tattling for three years now and I'm still coming across different images of the jackalope.
The g(r)ift that never stops giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Went looking for a Jack photo and noticed the tit shop is still up. Including the photos of vaguely threatening rusty knives.

I think she’s forgotten about it though as you can’t get a signed copy of Grifty.

Lingreenie by Jack Monroe!
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1285.jpeg
Underwhelmed, by Eamonn Holmes
IMG_1298.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Serving "lingreenie' in an unmade bed with creased duvet cover, using a filthy tea towel as an oven glove... Mmm come to bed pasta!

No thank you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
"People saying my hands are dirty are racist cuz my dad's GREEK and this is totes comparable to what Black people go through"

No, your hands and nails are filthy and that's relevant because you prepare food, we'd be saying the same about That Man! or Sir Matt or Fingers Kerridge if they had dirty hands while cooking

Reactions: 48
View attachment 2653812

Holy tit she's wearing the boots isn't she. I knew they weren't just for photos. Imagine cooking with one of those spoons after it had shared a space with those grubby plates

View attachment 2653815View attachment 2653816
But do we actually know if she DID do an awards ceremony wearing that outfit, or was she just playing dress-up at home again?

(But yeah, you don't keep a photo prop in with your mucky shoes unless you actually wear said photo prop on the regular)

Reactions: 24
Serving "lingreenie' in an unmade bed with creased duvet cover, using a filthy tea towel as an oven glove... Mmm come to bed pasta!

No thank you
How about a scoop of brown ice cream held aloft in a room lovingly wallpapered to look like a damp, mouldy old shed, gripped a grubby grabber on the world’s smollest spoon? £3, please!
IMG_1286.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Just signing it "Monroe" makes me think she assumes she's more famous than any other Monroe.... Wot a plum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"People saying my hands are dirty are racist cuz my dad's GREEK and this is totes comparable to what Black people go through"

No, your hands and nails are filthy and that's relevant because you prepare food, we'd be saying the same about That Man! or Sir Matt or Fingers Kerridge if they had dirty hands while cooking
Dirty fingernails give me the ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell her tattoos are SHITE. Like, shockingly bad.

That ThumbShark (copyright DrDrJM) hasn’t aged well. It looks even more like a wonky iron spitting water everywhere with a big bit of burnt fabric stuck on it than it used to.
IMG_1299.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

Add “parts of the body” to the legion other things that Jack Monroe does not understand.

No doubt much like the Georgia/Georgia “failed Geography GCSE” she’ll be harrrrumphing around the bungahellhole that she FAILED BIOLOGY GCSE so cannot be expected to know what and where the “thumb” is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That would be the height of vanity.
Yeah, and laziness. That screams “you wanted a signed print, couldn’t be arsed, this’ll do”.

ETA I think she’s just got one mount (on which she’s screwed up the second “o” in her signature) and she’s moving it from one photo to another. I bet if you ordered one of these it wouldn’t come with a signed mount.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s hilarious the way she thinks nobody else exists outside one single forum/platform, so none of those Mrs Gloss peeps have access to tv and THE NEWSPAPER.

Jack Monroe, Mrs Gloss 7 March 2017
View attachment 2653978

Jack Monroe IRL and plastered all over the media, 10 March 2017View attachment 2653980View attachment 2653979
View attachment 2653982
Agree but in my experience a lot of narcs and emotional manipulators are like this. The one main narc in my life never failed to be astonished and outraged that I had information about them which they hadn't carefully packaged and filtered for me - they couldn't believe that I would dare to, ya know, have conversations with other members of my family without their permission.

Narcs get very upset when the flies in their web dare to talk to each other and exchange info, they want to be the ones controlling the flow of info at all times. It's the only way they can keep their lies and manipulations going. We can see this trait clearly in Jack from the amount of time she used to spend on Twitter in the replies, blocking, deleting, socking, pile on-ing and generally desperately seeking to control the flow of info to how she wanted it.

On the blue eyeshadow pic - I don't wear make up except for weddings and funerals but the younger moldwarpettes suggest to me that palettes of eyeshadow are expensive as feck, especially huge ones like that from a big brand name (which I presume Revolution is). How many people have the available cash to buy one from a train station (further mark up there) on a whim? We're talking like £40, surely?

On the fried egg pic, I surely have no patience with the way she goes to great lengths to pretend that half of her pics have been taken entirely unexpectedly and candidly by her obvs adoring legions of family/friends/carers, when it's quite clear to me that they're all selfies which she has spent some time preparing and making up for, before getting the lighting exactly right and adopting her horribly self-conscious "I'm a gorgeous pixie elf" expression.

Love to all you Fraus! I hope you all had an enjoyable, decent or at least bearable Xmas depending on individual circumstances at the time in question :)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Has she though?! The signatures on those two frames look identical. Almost as if she’s had frames printed with her signature?! Wtf?
I think she has just put the same mount over different photographs.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Has she though?! The signatures on those two frames look identical. Almost as if she’s had frames printed with her signature?! Wtf?
Apart from Marble by Jack Monroe. Jack Monroe must have been BUSY, cos “Monna” kindly signed that one.
IMG_1301.jpeg

Think the matching signature also appears on Pancakes by Jack Monroe tho
IMG_1305.jpeg

(Covered your spaniel’s ear and prominent southeasterly nip with a nice forever home ~with giant eucalyptus~ Jack. Everyone’s a winner!)🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.