Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit a brick, the nonsensical turd polishing tit. “Rave Kitchen” Mrs Gloss version
View attachment 2653617
Rave Kitchen, actual. Aka Final Destination: Death by Misadventure/Big Chocco Daddy’s Aneurysm
View attachment 2653619
Translation: I have a first/second/third date with LJC, she’s minted and has a super impressive job but I don’t really like her that much, think I can do WAAAAY better and am ideally holding out for rich cock so I can get knocked up, therefore can’t really be arsed. View attachment 2653624
In so many of her " help me choose a makeup" selfies, she's already wearing about 3lb of slap

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fell down a Gloss hole and found things that I'm sure you've all seen before, but were a brand new experience for my eyes.

Screenshot_20231228_002404.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_002544_com.facebook.katana_edit_1654792410563119.jpg

Also ashamed to say that I also found a complimentary comment I'd made on one of Jack's posts, to which she'd replied in thanks. I think enough time has passed that I can forgive myself.

When we know better, we do better.

Unless we're Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Went looking for a Jack photo and noticed the tit shop is still up. Including the photos of vaguely threatening rusty knives.

I think she’s forgotten about it though as you can’t get a signed copy of Grifty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
With Twitter, Facebook and Insta all deleted or locked down, where is she currently getting the attention she craves?
@Lucy Aeroplane alluded to it, but no doubt from people she’s glommed onto in real life. Cannot even imagine the hell she’s putting them through.

Plus, unless she’s had her phones/tablets/laptops/Primitive Nokias blown up on the MOD beach, no way she isn’t scampering and scurrying winsomely across internet forums (forae?) posting about her Cotswold “hauls” and other nonsensical aspirational shite for claps and cheers. She couldn’t resist it as a Pov Campaigner, so would imagine she could go all in now as user P. Umble.

Just would be tricky for her not to announce the showoff posts of all four hundred ostentatious Christmas tree birds and gold sprayed eel trifle as being from “I, CELEBRITY JACK MONROE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
@Lucy Aeroplane alluded to it, but no doubt from people she’s glommed onto in real life. Cannot even imagine the hell she’s putting them through.

Plus, unless she’s had her phones/tablets/laptops/Primitive Nokias blown up on the MOD beach, no way she isn’t scampering and scurrying winsomely across internet forums (forae?) posting about her Cotswold “hauls” and other nonsensical aspirational shite for claps and cheers. She couldn’t resist it as a Pov Campaigner, so would imagine she could go all in now as user P. Umble.

Just would be tricky for her not to announce the showoff posts of all four hundred ostentatious Christmas tree birds and gold sprayed eel trifle as being from “I, CELEBRITY JACK MONROE!”
This is what I'm wondering, though. She can't risk being Jack Monroe on any socials so if she's there, it's under another name. And being anonymous can't be anywhere near as intoxicating as she won't be able to get attention for selfies or all her amazing work and achievements. And, certainly, playing around online under another name isn't going to lead to more job opportunities to appear at festivals or publish any more of her brain musings.

I would imagine that even AA would be too dull for her without all the constant parallel public admiration she was used to receiving from Twitter. And even if she has found someone local to leach from, it also wouldn't be nearly as stimulating as her glory days as the poverty media darling.

Given her behavioural profile.where else could she be getting her fix for uncritical and admiring attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2653637
Yes, a flower crown. A flower crown and a clipboard.
View attachment 2653638
I don't know eff all about fashion, but surely anybody with peacock eyes can see that outfit is all wrong for her body shape?
---
This is what I'm wondering, though. She can't risk being Jack Monroe on any socials so if she's there, it's under another name. And being anonymous can't be anywhere near as intoxicating as she won't be able to get attention for selfies or all her amazing work and achievements. And, certainly, playing around online under another name isn't going to lead to more job opportunities to appear at festivals or publish any more of her brain musings.

I would imagine that even AA would be too dull for her without all the constant parallel public admiration she was used to receiving from Twitter. And even if she has found someone local to leach from, it also wouldn't be nearly as stimulating as her glory days as the poverty media darling.

Given her behavioural profile.where else could she be getting her fix for uncritical and admiring attention?
Do those weird chat channels still exist on Teletext?!!
---
Fell down a Gloss hole and found things that I'm sure you've all seen before, but were a brand new experience for my eyes.

View attachment 2653723View attachment 2653724

Also ashamed to say that I also found a complimentary comment I'd made on one of Jack's posts, to which she'd replied in thanks. I think enough time has passed that I can forgive myself.

Why the duck has she got a fried egg sweet on her face? Gimme CONTEXT!!
---
il_794xN.3453273227_5izo.jpg
bet she's got a shrimp on the other side of her fizzog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20231228-025914.png

Holy tit she's wearing the boots isn't she. I knew they weren't just for photos. Imagine cooking with one of those spoons after it had shared a space with those grubby plates

Screenshot_20231206-160704.png
Screenshot_20231206-160629.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2653723View attachment 2653724

Is this the first sighting of inexplicable egg?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Apologies if this is a repost, but it seems maybe there WAS another book in her after all!

GCYd1VIXQAE7lSE.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Whoever the poor fucker is, I pity them. I'll not lie, it delights me to think of guest being robbed of her narc supply because she's effectively in hiding, and what that must be doing to the scamming little toad, but I know narcs like her will latch onto someone else. Sadly, this could now be a real life person.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I've been browsing the Mrs gloss group. I'm sure all of it's been posted/ mithered over before, but I'd not seen some of these horrors ...

Lol she looks like Adam Ant
View attachment 2653505

They mean shopping addict as you well know

View attachment 2653507

No you can't
View attachment 2653508

A flower crown?? Wtf. Also Adam Ant again. And yeah in an emergency I too always buy the largest most impractical option. As if boots at the station even has these enormous things
View attachment 2653509

Please compliment me on my Halloween costume

View attachment 2653569

More home rearrangement nonsense

View attachment 2653511View attachment 2653513View attachment 2653514

I NEED ATTENTION
View attachment 2653516
Even her "oh that? That's just my diary" oh so casually used as a background is full of bitching about being exhausted

View attachment 2653517

There aren't really words for this one

View attachment 2653518

presumably the aim was "sexy" but it's come out more "very pissed"

View attachment 2653519

why are all of her posts showing off about doing talks & being on TV? Seriously what a wet sponge of a person

View attachment 2653520
It’s hilarious the way she thinks nobody else exists outside one single forum/platform, so none of those Mrs Gloss peeps have access to tv and THE NEWSPAPER.

Jack Monroe, Mrs Gloss 7 March 2017
IMG_1267.jpeg

Jack Monroe IRL and plastered all over the media, 10 March 2017
IMG_1270.jpeg
IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
For me the gloss/pov jack era encapsulates the grift perfectly. You cannot argue with the timeline (which ran concurrently) of "I'm the poorest gal in the land" and "I just bought 500 lipsticks". I do think stunts like this gave her more confidence for later grifting, because she wasn't (publicly) caught out at the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.