Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of your food is brown
And your skin is grey
IMG_9644.jpeg

She went on TV like that!
IMG_9573.jpeg
No bleeping way was she living her best clean and sober life last year.

See also: @Marmalade Atkins GLORIOUS nice collages…
IMG_9679.jpeg
IMG_9680.jpeg
IMG_9681.jpeg
Couldn’t even be arsed to have a shower, get the day before’s makeup off her face, wash her hair or put on clothes that even just looked clean to go on national tv- including to go on national tv and handle slop food in an opportunity for which she’d been waiting SEVEN YEARS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
BIB it must have been a bleeping deep puddle she found that in if it is hers cos it is waaaaaay too clean. I have nightmares about opening her fridge door and seeing what alien lifeforms are resident within.
Oh yeah, how silly of me for forgetting! Jack’s actual fridge probably resembles Ed Gein’s, what with all the mysterious jars of fluids, goat legs, bollock sausages, pig heads, eels waiting since last Christmas, etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh yeah, how silly of me for forgetting! Jack’s actual fridge probably resembles Ed Gein’s, what with all the mysterious jars of fluids, goat legs, bollock sausages, pig heads, eels waiting since last Christmas, etc.
I am NOT bleeping searching for Ed Gein. Frauen have caught me out before. So, nuh. Whatever, whoever it is, I shall remain innocent..this time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hold on! Is it possible that she packed in her “part time job in the little shop” to go self-employed and live off the Bread and Jam “Foundation” profits on the very bleeping day her “startup” started up went into its shop and gallery space?!
View attachment 2619602
Because (assuming it went in there on that date and wasn’t delayed) if it wasn’t on the very first day it was only days later as by November 26 she claims to be “in” week three of self employment.
View attachment 2619605
Plus in between writing these two posts her friends paid a deposit on a place so she could move house, having paid her rent for her in September.

And we wonder how we got where we are today and why she’s like she is. She’s a complete and utter bleep and way, way too many people around her for well over a decade have enabled her. Simple as.
I'm still skeptical that Jack, who had no knowledge of any craft prior to setting up this little "foundation" (see the awful "dress" that's just a vest with IKEA fabric and a ribbon sewn to it very badly) somehow within a matter of weeks was rolling in profit to the point where she could quit another job and still have enough to donate to charity (or at least she claimed to) when everyone who's ever done any sort of craft as a hobby knows that even just meeting your costs is usually extremely difficult. People are always telling you "oh you could sell that!" but they think you'd profit if you sold a hand-knitted jumper for £10, that being the most they'd be willing to pay for your work.

So I don't believe this story for a second. Not (just) because the items we saw were low-quality but because it's a popular side-hustle so there's a lot of competition and some of those competitors are just dropshipping similar items from Ali Express for £2 a pop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait so she was moving into a gallery space that week and it was also still at concept stage? She's the kid with the toy phone going "buy, sell, business, business, coffee please, pens"

The spreadsheet thing, all I can think of is
Screenshot_20231209-155632.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The fridge story is pure bollocks isn't it? Aside from all the reasons already noted it's just not Jacks style. More like her to post a photo of the mini bar fridge stuffed with booze & have a melt down a la mince pies, accusing the tagged hotel of threatening her sobriety.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's the kid with the toy phone going "buy, sell, business, business, coffee please, pens"
She's all the worst people in The Apprentice, including Alan Sugar and Donald Trump, rolled into one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.