Jack Monroe #553 Fairytale of No Pork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to bring up Joulukinkku Jack again and found myself filled with an undescrible rage.

I feel for the Sicilians now, in their moment of need, for Jack's offence against their cuisine.

Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God I didn’t even notice the bag of salad, the open carafe of water or the half drunk ginger shot.

Sometimes I wonder if she’s engaging in some kind of long game thought experiment where she’s seeing how much clearly obvious bullshit she can get away with before her followers call it out
Works well for scammers to frighten off people who can spot obvious lies. This leaves them with only the most gullible who are ripe for fleecing.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I was about to bring up Joulukinkku Jack again and found myself filled with an undescrible rage.
Would you describe this impossible to describe rage as being like Matilda in the Roald Dahl books, dear heart?
IMG_9659.jpeg

In other NEWS, I noticed a “category” tag in a ss yesterday and I’ve just been having a little dig in her old blog archives from 2012 (all these now long long deleted of course).

In Jack’s NEWS, GOSSIP AND SCANDAL category…
IMG_9657.jpeg

FRIENDS PAY WOMAN’S RENT! Woman is not moving (for now).
IMG_9652.jpeg

WOMAN GETS LETTER FROM HMRC!
IMG_9653.jpeg

WOMAN SHALL CALL A SPADE A SPADE! (Even Labour Politicians from the party of which she is A MEMBER)!
IMG_9654.jpeg

WOMAN READS YESTERDAY’S THE NEWSPAPER! DISCOVERS, SHOCKED, THAT SOMEONE IN THE PUBLIC EYE HAS THE SAME OPINION ON AN ISSUE THAT SHE DOES!!!
IMG_9660.jpeg

WOMAN HAS EXCEL SPREADSHEET TO KEEP A TRACK OF WHERE EVERY PENNY GOES AND ALSO OF WHERE EVERY PENNY IS GOING!
IMG_9655.jpeg

Someone needs to translate that last one as I have not the luxury of understanding how tracking where pennies go differs from tracking where pennies are going. Or how she had an excel spreadsheet to “predict” her finances on her primitive Nokia (having SOLD EVERYTHING SHE OWNED including her laptop), for that matter.

What an insufferable jumped up W⚓ she’s always been
Here’s her archive. PRESS AND FAME. Tw@

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I can’t get my head round the fact she allowed herself to be photographed in a bath full of money and didn’t realise how that would look. Thick as a gigolos cock she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
With absolute certainty, she’s been a massive bleeping fraudulent grifter for an entire decade. This is in her NEWS GOSSIP AND SCANDAL category. She’s fucken right about that last one.

All the way from The Bread and Jam “Foundation” in 2012 (all profits to go back into the community in the form of micro grants into my pocket so I can quit my job to become self employed operating “Bread and Jam my little craft business”).

According to her she registered it as a CIC with Companies House too.

IMG_9658.jpeg
Almost immediately after that post (like, a couple of weeks) packed her job in to live off the “profits” of that “Foundation” from which “all profits were going back to the community”
IMG_9661.jpeg

All the way to “donating all profits” from Teemill in 2022. And all points in between (send money to my personal PayPal so I can send my books to foodbanks) and beyond (send money to my personal PayPal so I can SUE LEE). https://cookingonabootstrap.com/202...handise-raises-11369-for-uk-food-banks/?amp=1
MASSIVE bleeping THIEF

ETA linky link to ss above

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe the Excel spreadsheet was on her ancient Nokia. Like Kelly Rowland had.
IMG_9137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
With absolute certainty, she’s been a massive bleeping fraudulent grifter for an entire decade. This is in her NEWS GOSSIP AND SCANDAL category. She’s fucken right about that last one.

All the way from The Bread and Jam “Foundation” in 2012 (all profits to go back into the community in the form of micro grants into my pocket so I can quit my job to become self employed operating “Bread and Jam my little craft business”).

View attachment 2619520Almost immediately after that post (like, a couple of weeks) packed her job in to live off the “profits” of that “Foundation” from which “all profits were going back to the community”
View attachment 2619538

All the way to “donating all profits” from Teemill in 2022. And all points in between (send money to my personal PayPal so I can send my books to foodbanks) and beyond (send money to my personal PayPal so I can SUE LEE). https://cookingonabootstrap.com/202...handise-raises-11369-for-uk-food-banks/?amp=1
MASSIVE bleeping THIEF
Absolutely no way did she ever complete(d it mate) setting up a CIC. Been there, done that, huge amounts of work and burdens of proof etc. Nope, nope, no. If it happened, somebody else did the graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2619520Almost immediately after that post (like, a couple of weeks) packed her job in to live off the “profits” of that “Foundation” from which “all profits were going back to the community”
View attachment 2619538

MASSIVE bleeping THIEF

ETA linky link to ss above
Every time you think you’ve seen every crappy little scam she’s pulled off, another one surfaces. Truly the grift that keeps on giving taking.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Absolutely no way did she ever complete(d it mate) setting up a CIC. Been there, done that, huge amounts of work and burdens of proof etc. Nope, nope, no. If it happened, somebody else did the graft.
The only member of her family who has ever been involved with a CIC is Big Choccy D

Much like St Carly of Harlow, Jack has never set up a CIC

Reactions: 26
Maybe the Excel spreadsheet was on her ancient Nokia. Like Kelly Rowland had.
View attachment 2619546
I was so entertained by your post it inspired me to channel Jack and put my sewing down for the night, set up a Craft Foundation and make ART.
IMG_9664.jpeg
IMG_9666.jpeg
IMG_9665.jpeg
Send your hard earned cashos to The Validolls “Foundation”, 1. I’ll keep all your money to spend on snow and sideboards Street, Snowsideboardsandchurchsuppersland. Don’t forget send extra cashos to buy two so I can donate one to a former girlband member!

Post all cash in an unmarked envelope and we’ll do the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I noticed she settled another year in June too, but CCJ Squig issued a claim under Mx Jack, so it initially doesn't appear when searching for Ms or Miss JM.

There was no communication from Guest on the postcards at all - she didn't respond to the dispute, so PayPal refunded me after 28 days.

I'm sure it wouldn't take many more of these to get her account banned... ;)
B-but I thought she was all caught up on Patreon rewards? She has no excuse for "falling behind on admin" again - now she's not spending 10 hours a day fighting shitstorms of her own making on Xwitter, what the duck is she doing with her time? Is her life now just one neverending AA meeting?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just made Mom’s ham cooked in coke. As I was making it I found myself wondering what guest’s version would be. I came to the conclusion it’d probably be yellow sticker cheap wet ham thrown in a slow cooker with a can of smart price cola and boiled for twelve hours.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I just made Mom’s ham cooked in coke. As I was making it I found myself wondering what guest’s version would be. I came to the conclusion it’d probably be yellow sticker cheap wet ham thrown in a slow cooker with a can of smart price cola and boiled for twelve hours.
Search the Slopalong for Three Tin Tender. Some members of the canal are yet to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hold on! Is it possible that she packed in her “part time job in the little shop” to go self-employed and live off the Bread and Jam “Foundation” profits on the very bleeping day her “startup” started up went into its shop and gallery space?!
IMG_9667.jpeg

Because (assuming it went in there on that date and wasn’t delayed) if it wasn’t on the very first day it was only days later as by November 26 she claims to be “in” week three of self employment.
IMG_9668.jpeg

Plus in between writing these two posts her friends paid a deposit on a place so she could move house, having paid her rent for her in September.

And we wonder how we got where we are today and why she’s like she is. She’s a complete and utter bleep and way, way too many people around her for well over a decade have enabled her. Simple as.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Yeah no if we could not talk about Jack's wet ham please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The only member of her family who has ever been involved with a CIC is Big Choccy D

Much like St Carly of Harlow, Jack has never set up a CIC
You're right Triple Vee.

There was probably a conversation over a family meal about how Big Choccy D was setting up a CIC for his garrison museum project and how it was such a great vehicle to leverage local govt funds for heritage projects etc. And Jack was half-listening and had a brain fart and ran with it.

Amusingly for us, she's never decided it might be prudent to have a decent plan in place before gleefully rushing to blog/tweet about it.

(Never, ever, not once) completed it, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder no more and behold! Jack Monroe’s BARBECUE COLA RIBS
IMG_9674.jpeg

Ooopsie! Wonder no more and behold! Jack Monroe’s STICKY COLA RIBS
IMG_9669.jpeg

IMG_9670.jpeg

Ooopsie! Wonder no more and behold! Jack Monroe’s FREE RANGE HIGH WELFARE STICKY COLA RIBS (different squig)
IMG_9672.jpeg
IMG_9671.jpeg
Like the cut of this squig’s jib.
IMG_9673.jpeg
Word, squig. 👊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.