Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m hoping I can just lure in enough amazon drivers to reduce my petfood bills atm…we don’t have pets but keep getting hopeful random scrawny wildlife critterlings turning up opportunistically.

Cheese prices seem to have gone absolutely crazy recently. I think I’m going to have to go to the park and wait for a dealer to pop up.

Salmon is a bit pricey really, but a) I have an autoimmune thing and b) am really gullible and overoptimistic, so as soon as I read about the Next Amazing Thing that’ll magically cure it, I leap on the bandwagon for a few weeks until I get disillusioned and move onto trying Epsom Salts or Mammoth Collagen instead…😂
Wait, wut? Our @WoolyMammoth has a skincare range?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

griftalo

VIP Member
LJC why would anyone buy a rower made of walnut wood. You can easily work up a good sweat on one of those machines, and it's a lot simpler to clean and sanitize metal than it is to clean and sanitize expensive wood. If she's ever actually used it, I bet it's as filthy as that horrible shag rug in the bungakitchen.
I’m not defending her ridiculous choice but wood is generally unfairly thought of as dirtier than metal or plastic.

one website about it said “To summarise, there is some evidence that micro-organisms have a lower survival rate on wooden surfaces compared to plastic or stainless steel but this does depend on several factors including the type of the micro-organism, the environment and the species of wood.”

She’s a dickhead, regardless!

• Haha

Copacapybara

VIP Member
There's basically nothing they can do about water. They're not allowed to cut off a property that people live in and while they can take legal action, it's very rare that they bother because in most cases it would cost them more than the standard rates to do so (so they'd only do it if you were spunking thousands of litres per day, not for normal domestic use). Please note this is not advice just anecdotally based on my experience.
Our house is pretty damp anyway and this sounds intriguing… makes me think there’s a gap in the local market for a new low-cost swimming pool if I put the taps on full, and go around the windowframes with Duck Tape.🤔

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
What it looks like on a cursory glance is that the cheapest stuff is far more expensive now, plus a lot of the cheapest discount ranges seem to have been removed in favour of the next-cheapest version (think text-only packets swapped with the slightly fancier labelled-ones with actual pictures and all).
Yes. Our local spendy co op removed the cheap tinned beans and sausage - both the cheapest picture one and the text only a while ago.

• Sad

Lazarus

VIP Member
Did a double, triple take then.

Then realised I was thinking of Morgan Freeman, not Bilbo Baggins :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, I think he’s very hot. That look 👌🏼
Perfectly tailored suits, nice sunglasses, lovely shirts, oh yes. I’m all over that 60s/Ivy League style. Never dates.

• Heart

Copacapybara

VIP Member
BiB???

Where has she said she loves babies? Cos (apart from that one probable lie where she claimed to hold some stranger's babby on a train), she only ever talks about her own kid and that's in less-than-loving terms. To me, she seems to find her kid a massive inconvenience, a drain on her finances and, very occasionally, a foil for her deluded parenting tips. As so many others have said, he's just a prop for her dramas and her pov single mother grift.

I hope to everlasting fuck that she never brings another child into this world and that any kids she has contact with are buffered by safe and loving adults who see Monroe for what she is.
I can see why someone would want IVF to be a private thing so it’s an interesting thought. That would be very understandable.

Having said that she doesn’t seem averse to sharing very personal stuff and I can’t imagine most people being such arseholes as to attack someone for publically pursuing fertility treatment (I may be being very naiive here!).

Dr.CM

Chatty Member
I don’t disagree with you at all and it’s appalling she was given them in the first place, but I think it would be nigh on impossible to persuade Essex and Coventry rescind those degrees. Even Cosby’s kept hold of ten of his.

View attachment 2439745 And there’s this
View attachment 2439750
I don’t think those institutions would even want to engage in a discussion about it; she’d need to do something very public and very criminal before they’d distance themselves- stripping honorary degrees (like giving them in the first place) is all about PR and how the institution “looks”.
Wow, thanks for this info, that's astounding. What does it take?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Not just the purchasing of items either. I can see her spending a lot in other ways, taxis, takeaways, meals out etc. All for her of course. She'd be the type to be dropping £35 a month on a 'self care' subscription box and the like. Could even be a gambler, who knows.
Flower subscription, stickers, milkman, veg box, Ocado

freya

Moo

Who buys the stolen cheese? Personally I have never been tempted by anything that may have stuck in the sweaty underpants of a person with questionable hygiene

Our local co-op recently closed, in part due to the level of shoplifting. But crack on Jack, and don't say a fucking word.
As the canal so often asks itself, who fucking knows?

I wonder if guest is a cheese smuggler.

• Haha

Cat Face

I've seen the Potato Head pic many times and never understood the references to him having been Facetuned. Enough has been said today to Google the chap.
Oh my word.
That pic she posted now looks like it's a portrait of his half-brother. Done in pastels. Possibly underwater.
I'm going to be charitable and say she was doing a bang-up job of protecting his identity. His nearest & dearest would have to look twice.
I just had to google him on the strength of your post and good lord.

"Portrait Mode"

👀

EDIT: and then @MurielSnark posted the pics I saw.

• Haha