Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
Frauen might be cautiously intrigued by DIY Jamboree Abomination ice cream (not by guest, it’s a retro biscuit ice-cream project by some dude who probably now spends most of his time at Endocrinology attending interminable diabetes clinics.)

Would using jam mallows in the ice cream not have given a more authentic taste? I’m confused

Reactions: 9

Hold my beans

VIP Member
It could be that fella whose previous tactic was to adopt the same profile pic as guest's detractors and has previous form for harassing people on stuff unrelated over the years. He was a really nasty piece of work and seemed to have socks of his own.
I'm with you on this. That account was horrid and targeted the same accounts as this one. As others have said though.. the original Mr Nasty could even be Jack, she must be bored so who f'ing knows

Reactions: 9

griftalo

VIP Member
View attachment 2437334
The post about those two (fictional fantasist) OU degrees she “signed up for” was in May 2012, when she had already supposedly done all this fictional fantasist bullshit and was in these absolutely dire Dickensian povvo straits she wrote about in July 2012View attachment 2437321
View attachment 2437318
View attachment 2437316
ETA if you type the word fantasist into your search bar you get this
View attachment 2437350View attachment 2437351
Thanks for your kindly explanation!
---
All of them. Then I want the piano plonking followed by the Dangerous Poetry with the FUCK OFF I REALLY AM SHY AND RETIRING I REALLY REALLY AM excruciating intro played on a loop as I go off to my eternal rest.

You’re all invited* to this horror smorgasbord.
Not you Jack. You can’t sit with us even when we are DEAD.

*If you are a laydee, please be considerate and make like Jack-at-a-wedding by bringing a MAN as your +1 so you don’t upstage me. Thank(space)You
Amazing 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must have been hoping that if she kept quiet for long enough it would all blow over and everyone would forget what she did. Clearly that isn't going to happen, although they might not have realised yet.
I imagine they’ve got a good idea which is why I can see Adrian might tell her not to come out and say “not in my name”.

Drawing attention to the trolls (if it is one) rarely does anything except encourage them and to do it so that people know would mean she’d have to open her account and I don’t think that would go very well and both she and Adrian know it. Most people are going to see that account and just think it’s a lunatic troll, so they’ve got to balance is it worth addressing it.

Landslide

I would like to claim that purple buzz-cut lady was my good self, but if would be a Jack lie.

However, if you ever dream of a small (not quite smol, I'm afraid), almost spherical harridan, with wild, untidy shortish hair sticking up like she has her fingers in an electric socket (I shaved it eight months ago because I was sick of combing it every morning, and it is growing out), with a little pack of spaniels and an over-the-shoulder umbrella with a very stabby ferrule, then that will be me. I will probably have a bag full of pumbles to fling at guset.

I would love to be in someone's dream even in a very pedestrian role. It has been many decades since anyone dreamed of me without waking up screaming, I would think.
I’m seeing an unkempt vicar of dibley

• Haha

hollywood

Look up louisiana gumbo. Every family has its own recipe! How you make the roux is dependent on your ingredients so my first was for a Superbowl semifinals Party and was Andouille sausage and shrimp, hence a very dark, slow-cooked roux. You serve it with rice and potato salad. Definitely worth experimenting, depending on taste and the ingredients you can get.

Guset could never. Ever.
Thank you it sounds amazing
I’ll definitely give it a go

MurielSnark

VIP Member
There's a really touching and tender documentary movie about Ray Davies by Julien Temple (who is a genius film maker in my personal opinion) that if you do a little search can be located online *cough* youtube *cough*. If you haven't seen it already, I recommend.
I'll have a look, thank you! Love suggestions of things to read or watch. Cheers.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I can’t stand her!! Would love a thread about her but unfortunately (well, fortunately) I don’t follow her so wouldn’t have much to contribute. Every time I see her she’s going off on some daft screeching crusade like this and being needlessly argumentative with everyone. I was reading her tweets about being ‘attacked by a herd of cats’ yesterday and trying to work out what on earth she was even trying to say. It was something about how cats are equally as dangerous as XL bully dogs because they sometimes scratch people and it can get infected 😂 Complete whopper.
Just went on her Twitter to find the "herd of cats" story and it literally took 15 minutes of scrolling because all she does is tweet. Does she actually have a job? Her pinned tweet asking for donations and talking about exciting projects in the pipeline is from 3 years ago. As well as a Patreon she also has an Amazon wishlist and a Monzo link! Just another grifter with that lethal combination of arrogance, aggression and stupidity. No wonder she's a fan of guest - I remember her trying to discredit the Awfully Molly blog when that chaos was at its peak, too.

Reactions: 7