Jack Monroe #540 Meet the new Jack, same as the old Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you thank you just thank you sniff bye. Seriously though. Thank you tenderstem
---
Ps WWHHHAAATTT? There’s an Oasis one??
---
She's still got a whole bunch of pics of the poor disabled kitten and one of a rabbit in one of her highlights
Wtf is wrong with her? Where do we start I know…

Reactions: 14
Aw, remember when Aunty Pat appeared on Ready, Steady, Cook in 1996? She thought James Martin was "a bit dishy" back then and had her fingers crossed that he'd be her partner, but ended up getting paired with Lesley Waters. They lost but she had a lovely day out.

Reactions: 52
Aunty Pat waving to see if Ainsley will get his big cook out .

Reactions: 29
The Guardian are defunct organisation, I'm not even sure how they pay their staff... can't be long before they're gone surely? Or have they been bailed out by some mega-corp.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree, I think she effed herself up badly with the shoplifting thing, now that it's affecting so many innocent shopkeepers who can't afford security and also even big store security guards are getting harmed and the whole JD Sports 'event'. Nobody thinks shoplifting is cool or it's the 'solution' not even anarchists. She's just revealed herself for being the abs desperado she is.
---
I totally agree. The example I gave was actually very recent and involved a major international A lister's child, I don't actually know who as they couldn't tell me but someone massive. Anyway the subject was a creative one.

Reactions: 21
I've always felt that after thread 50 you should be able to post any old related shite. Up to grown ups to sort out .
Off to thread >57

Reactions: 17
The Guardian are defunct organisation, I'm not even sure how they pay their staff... can't be long before they're gone surely? Or have they been bailed out by some mega-corp.
Is there some info i haven't seen? They were making lossess for years but it seems their current financial model is working out to profit the last 18 months or so.
(I do read it online quite a lot - mainly because it's not behind a paywall nor unusable through excessive ads like all the tabloids and locals)

Reactions: 17
Dunno... I abandoned taking heed years ago but it wasn't long since they were vacating their offices and were just about to shut down their London HQ. I wonder how they turned it around?

Reactions: 12
Whenever this is posted, I scroll past and wonder why Raj’s girlfriend Lucy from the Big Bang Theory is being mentioned

Reactions: 30
Ditto dorklyn beckham

Reactions: 20
Terrible to think that the Daily Wail got something right.

Reactions: 14
Agree.

There'll be lots of people here doing more for others for selfless reasons and most won't even realise they are doing it. Helped with a bake sale? Given a washing machine away on freecycle? Keep an eye out in case someone or something vulnerable like a child old person or pet is lost in your area? Put some tins in the food bank box? Chucked your change in a charity bucket? All those things are selfless. None exchanged for head pats or patreon rewards.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.