Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she always assumes everyone is too poor to own a tin opener but also assumes everyone has a blender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Ahhh god, I love a good Jack-cookery video. There's always an endless list of questionables by the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hold on to your HATS. Christmas has come early, and doesn’t it look like a massive old faff.

View attachment 901757
You have made my day week month year.

Sorry to be “the one” but I thought it was sweet. She wasn’t as annoying as in previous showings, the creatures were ☺ and she actually looked like she cared.

I’ll go and hide in Mario’s thread for a while now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Tip jar has gone when I look on a web browser too. Well done, Jack, this is progress :)

Ardman Animation is based in Bristol, so I guess that's the stool connection!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is the link that you’re an attention seeking twit who likes to make out they’re clever and knowledgeable and needs a pat on the head for doing an essay even though you’re 33?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
When I have a raging Temperature and sore throat I would be thinking more along the lines of a cup a soup instead of mince pies, corn dogs and Mac and cheese

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Tip jar is still there for me.

“In my essay I am going to discuss the link between…”

Third person hun? Ever heard of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.