Jack Monroe #540 Meet the new Jack, same as the old Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were fake for this TERRIBLE photoshoot and say (duck knows why) LOVE CAKE
View attachment 2432290
duck me, the Guardian had their head so far up her arse they could have licked her tonsils from the inside. Cunts all.
I got my wedding dress from Vivian of Holloway 😢🍉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Churu bites and licky sticks are amazing cat treats. My cats, all of whom have different tastes and levels of food motivation, go nuts for them.
Whoever suggested licky sticks - THANK YOU! The Old Man loves them, and takes his medication with no fuss. Here, have a 🎖. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not sure if there's a Jamie Oliver thread but people should feel free to start one if they'd like.
---
When I was on I was with Lesley Waters and we lost but I had a lovely day out 🍉 🍉 🍉
Aw, remember when Aunty Pat appeared on Ready, Steady, Cook in 1996? She thought James Martin was "a bit dishy" back then and had her fingers crossed that he'd be her partner, but ended up getting paired with Lesley Waters. They lost but she had a lovely day out.

View attachment 2432965

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Loving the revelations about certain former poster. And true to form I noticed nowt!

Is this memoir still happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her DEAD grandad got her into his chip shop too, so she’s Nepo Nepo Dr Dr Jack. ✅✅

View attachment 2433042View attachment 2433043
Screenshot_20230907-223744_Adblock Browser.jpg

This bullshit narrative she does really pisses me off. I've said before that im very familiar with the type of 'guest houses' that her grandad operated and got rich from. The dss homeless will have been given the crappy attic rooms to share and then quickly sent down the housing benefit office with a completed form so the rent could be paid directly to the landlord. This isn't about altruism it's about profit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I've done the new thread, I can't bear the unruly nature of this thread. Make sure to leave something in the tip jar, I've got six simultaneous concussions and someone called my cat fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.