Jack Monroe #540 Meet the new Jack, same as the old Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 540!

Congratulations on the thread title go to @FrumpyCat for the words and @Valiofthedolls for the nomination. You each win a book token, yay. But it’s for one of Jack’s books. Choose wisely.

I think Jack remained quiet over the last thread so we mithered over old things.

Newcomers, and people who still think Jack is ok, please read the wiki, pink button up there ⬆

For thread title nominations, please keep them to the last half of the thread, with no swearing allowed (even though it would be hilarious)

We have an off topic thread, Food And Drink, for everyone, with all kinds of chat while Jack’s quiet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
“You each win a book token, yay. But it’s for one of Jack’s books. Choose wisely.” made me spit my wine out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This may have been covered in the previous thread but I SHAN'T check.

I can't be the only Frau this week who had to explain to a bewildered old Harold why they shouted 'it's Jollof Rice all over again' at the telly while watching Celebrity Masterchef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
There was much unnecessary talk about Honk's And Bragg's musical fusion.
Frankly, I think that's a topic that some do not take seriously enough in its potential to do GREAT HARM.
We are here to support those who watch it but learn and grow from that. Inhave no time for those filthy buggers who take a freakish pleasure from enduring it.
You'll go blind you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There was much unnecessary talk about Honk's And Bragg's musical fusion.
Frankly, I think that's a topic that some do not take seriously enough in its potential to do GREAT HARM.
We are here to support those who watch it but learn and grow from that. Inhave no time for those filthy buggers who take a freakish pleasure from enduring it.
You'll go blind you know!
SAVE YOURSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Valiofthedolls do we have landslide anywhere or has it disappeared forever?
Sadly (or mercifully) it’s in her locked down Twitter, so unless someone archived it at some point, we have to wait for her RELAUNCH as a cruise ship entertainer (sort of like a reverse Jayne McDonald on a cruise ship for masochists)

I am, however, delighted to be able to answer your question from the very end of the last thread:
“Jesus Christ what has she come as?”

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpeg

Poor Ol’ still working through her TEENAGE REBELLION Jack rearing HER CHILD BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK
IMG_3398.jpeg

She’s gone full on
IMG_3394.jpeg
To sing with (if the accent’s anything to go by) Danny Fuckin’ Dyer, Oi Oi!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Part 1 of 1 in an extremely niche series of continuing Jacks As:
Jack as 1980s-era microphones #1978Truther
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What a grift this continues to be. What a title. What a night of out and out laughter. Hilarious canal, we salute you. (we being me n the cats who are delighted that something has cheered me up after being a grumbly auld winge last few days).

Tyfatyd.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't see the third image but regardless the first two are excellent. Rock on Barbara, she called it out nicely.
Not me just saying “keep thread titles to the last half” when an iconic one like “Rock on Barbara” is right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
IMG_3405.gif
IMG_3401.jpeg

“So, earlier” did your accidental long coach journey befriended neighbor’s girlfriend also give you the second-hand TOP SECRET tea on who shot JFK, the address of the secret villa where Elvis and Princess Diana spend all day ignoring Lord Lucan and riding around on Shergar, and on which Carry On Film set they secretly filmed the moon landings?
FFS! 😂 I missed this bit
IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3407.jpeg
IMG_3408.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Ahahaha what the duck. Why would Mr Forearms have even needed to "put her up for the night"?

Though I am HOOTING at the thought of guset the next day, honking "Thank you very Matt much Matt" as she scampers down his drive, a big sack marked SWAG slung over her non-ouchy shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Ahahaha what the duck. Why would Mr Forearms have even needed to "put her up for the night"?

Though I am HOOTING at the thought of guset the next day, honking "Thank you very Matt much Matt" as she scampers down his drive, a big sack marked SWAG slung over her non-ouchy shoulder.
Oh this is ripe for a Burglar Bill photoshop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wait, when did we get Sir Matthew Tebbut putting her up for the night? Have I missed something.
I can’t see it!

IMG_4830.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.