Jack Monroe #540 Meet the new Jack, same as the old Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been introducing my new Old Harold (poor guy) to Jack (he was terrified by The Pumble).
I'd shared this and he asked if it was a Jack Monroe, and was surprised it was not!

View attachment 2429724
On a grunk as I had to catch up with the Alice Evans threads so sorry if this has been said but…

What in Satan’s hole is that?!? That looks HORRENDOUS! I had a real visceral reaction to that as it’s pretty much the first thing I saw when I opened the thread again!!

Are we sure Jack’s not “behind the scenes” softly, gently working with Kellogg’s as part of some bleeping random experiment?! Or has she got a JOB with them as a product tester?!

bleeping hell. I don’t think I’ll sleep well tonight now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Kelloggs thing is an abomination. It reminds me of the Friends episode when Monica was a recipe developer for “mockulat” which was a disgusting chocolate substitute.
ETA: with those ingredients you could make an omelette with veg filling, or a vegetarian “kedgeree”. If you really wanted to. No need to introduce cornflakes 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
On a grunk as I had to catch up with the Alice Evans threads so sorry if this has been said but…

What in Satan’s hole is that?!? That looks HORRENDOUS! I had a real visceral reaction to that as it’s pretty much the first thing I saw when I opened the thread again!!

Are we sure Jack’s not “behind the scenes” softly, gently working with Kellogg’s as part of some bleeping random experiment?! Or has she got a JOB with them as a product tester?!

bleeping hell. I don’t think I’ll sleep well tonight now.
How are the AE threads going? I had to abandon because I have children to feed and a job to go to so had to desert some threads as a time management thing.
She still as batshit as always?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about that pizza oven she was gifted. An Oonie I think . Very expensive. One post and done - all obligations satisfied. Never to be seen again.
She makes me sick but then again so do the firms who gift to grifters.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
There was an article in the Guardian this week about people with big Le Creuset collections. Disappointed not to see le gueset in it, maybe she’s finally figured out that flashing her many possessions doesn’t really help her case in pleading poverty?
Found it in a puddle, tenderstem x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Jack were a shark, she would be Left Shark.

1694033678860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd like to point out that I have been following these threads for the best part of a year ( started whilst on holiday last year and am on holiday again) and she's done feck all really hasn't she...
I dunno she's arranged her plaid shirt collection nicely and boxed up all her child's entertainment. Is she still into soap boiling?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Argh I see no one has posted the actual white wine and eggs diet so I feel obliged to do it myself.

---
There's a good Ex Slimming World Disordered Eating Thread on here taking apart these little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing type eating plans.
I can't go near any threads like that (decades of eating disorders barely held in check at any given moment) but I'm glad to see they are being critiqued.

• Heart
  • Wow
I'd like to point out that I have been following these threads for the best part of a year ( started whilst on holiday last year and am on holiday again) and she's done feck all really hasn't she...
EXCUSE ME, she did Kit de Pal’s make up I’ll have you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That man was on the one show, talking about his new book. He went to the Greek islands 🤭 too slow mackie! He beat you, Again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair, it’s not French, it came from an American writer and was popularised in US Vogue.
Still depressing either way.

On topic, in a parallel universe it would be just over a week until the memoir release date!

• Wow
To be fair, it’s not French, it came from an American writer and was popularised in US Vogue.
Still depressing either way.

On topic, in a parallel universe it would be just over a week until the memoir release date!
I have close connections to France 🍉 🍕 and can confirm this diet persists there to this day … (and yes, depressing).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.