Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Restaurant chef but has written a couple of recipe books and pops up a lot on cooking shows.
Not sure as that could be absolutely anyone from that clue, but these would be my favourite choices...
Nisha Katona
Angela Hartnett
Olia Hercules (not sure she is 'restaurant ')
Paul Ainsworth
And of course....TOM KERRIDGE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her Guardian comments below her own “bylines is everywhere” are an utter joy too. Daft tit.

OH MY SHITTING CRIKEY. I went to get the link to include, and the entirety of her Guardian commenting history from ea (all 15+ pages of it) has LEFT!
View attachment 2284934That’s within the last 2-3 weeks or so. I went there recently and it was all still there. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-446-egg-rings-in-america-wo-ah.36244/post-13292916
Agent Adrian the Gentleman Thief is really trying to make up to guest for that lie she told about him nicking all her money stealing all her royalties, isn’t he?

I ss a bunch of them- I’ll collate them so someone can put them in media or a link in the wiki

ETA they were still there on 19th June when I posted this cos that’s where I grabbed the ss.
Fear not, tenderstem, the comments page has been archived:

She’s a right whiny cah on there.

IMG_5001.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Not sure as that could be absolutely anyone from that clue, but these would be my favourite choices...
Nisha Katona
Angela Hartnett
Olia Hercules (not sure she is 'restaurant ')
Paul Ainsworth
And of course....TOM KERRIDGE
It’s deffo Paul Ainsworth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's unwatchable 😭. It's instant cringe.
I love her performative cooking. Is that how she thinks celeb chefs do it? All flouncy pinches of ingredients dropped into the pan from a height, flicky wrist stirring and speedy hand wiping on a tea towel. Everything done with a flourish. All I can think of when I watch her cooking is the Swedish chef from the muppets.
70F1A5C1-A2E0-424D-BD64-1718FD67C996.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She really is obsessed with stuffing mix isn’t she.. strange.

Another vote for Angela Hartnett.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HOLD on, since when did she ever have a CRAFT BUSINESS?!!
The craft business was called Bread & Jam, it was during her blogging days & when child was quite young. It was the cause of her moaning about her income support & housing benefit being 'cut off' 12 times in a year or something. Because she was titting about making all manner of hideous crap & over committing as usual - I think she announced using 'profits' to fund some kind of social initiative & asked for suggestions. Needless to say the products were Dire. Grubby cross stitched basic as all heck phrases in cheap frames & my personal aneurysm when I came across it was so many 'handmade' cufflinks. CUFFLINKS???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Loving all these new members....

If guest can't read the room now and act upon all the many suggestions about how to dig herself out of the Mariana Trench she has dug for herself, I predict we will all be here for thread 1000.

My crystal ball has: Htria reporting that we need to find these last 5 Patreons and save them from themselves, Greenbelt and Celery Fringe being picketed by fraus handing out fliers, (and the picket line being more numerous than Fringe attendees), ninnies having to come up with their 18th court outfit, SB spilling tea, Harold and the Mayor of Dordrecht honorary Tattle Visitors, and whatever the opposite of the Key to the City of Southend having been removed from guest for all eternity.

duck this wine is strong!!!!
---
Fear not, tenderstem, the comments page has been archived:

She’s a right whiny cah on there.

View attachment 2285382
And a reminder, once again, about why we should all use archive.ph not just screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was hopeful of chaos or ❄ today to celebrate becoming an official registered frau. I was disappointed but then I realised I've got the real Monroe experience. Non delivery of goods. I am enjoying the greatest hits though

• Haha
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The craft business was called Bread & Jam, it was during her blogging days & when child was quite young. It was the cause of her moaning about her income support & housing benefit being 'cut off' 12 times in a year or something. Because she was titting about making all manner of hideous crap & over committing as usual - I think she announced using 'profits' to fund some kind of social initiative & asked for suggestions. Needless to say the products were Dire. Grubby cross stitched basic as all heck phrases in cheap frames & my personal aneurysm when I came across it was so many 'handmade' cufflinks. CUFFLINKS???
Did she ever actually sell anything? Can we add "profit" to the dictionary, please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would LOVE SB to come on.

If you're reading SB, sign up and tell us what mummy's been up to and I'll post you a vape and a Sega Mega drive or whatever the kids are going wild for these days.

ETA dead at the "craft" business being called Bread and Jam. You stupid bleep, guest. Send crocheted coffinos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I hadn't realised that Asda yellow label frozen bollock sausages were high welfare meat - shouldn't Asda be advertising this? Maybe with a quote from guest? Or is she lying? I may need to take to my fainting room with the vapours.
BIB don't. You might summon her with a recipe for smelling salts.

Really, don't. It will have ground up bits of dog hair /tit and orange peel in for sure as an aromatic base. And plenty of black pepper.

WARNED

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's funny.
You want a chaos but then if it's a hilarious one and it's bad timing as you are working you end up trying to not look like you have a UTI because you're visiting the loo so often to catch up.
Or
If it's one where she is having a pity party you actively dislike her so much for baiting that you have to log out then grunk like hell when refreshed.
Maybe that's just me 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

If you're reading SB, sign up and tell us what mummy's been up to and I'll post you a vape and a Sega Mega drive or whatever the kids are going wild for these days.

ETA dead at the "craft" business being called Bread and Jam. You stupid bleep, guest. Send crocheted coffinos
There's a crowdfunder right there. I'm in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I don't think guest ever confiscated sb's vapes so he's probably just looking after all his friends' because he knows guest will ignore them on a Tuesday and mention them for content next time she's invited back on QT

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If you're reading SB, sign up and tell us what MamaPapa’s mummy's been up to and I'll post you a vape and a Sega Mega drive or whatever the kids are going wild for these days.

FTFY, dear heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's funny.
You want a chaos but then if it's a hilarious one and it's bad timing as you are working you end up trying to not look like you have a UTI because you're visiting the loo so often to catch up.
Or
If it's one where she is having a pity party you actively dislike her so much for baiting that you have to log out then grunk like hell when refreshed.
Maybe that's just me 😜
Yeah, just you. Leave your job like the rest of us have had to. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Vlad is showing me ads for a "boomerbuggy", which looks like what we used to call an electric scooter or mobility aid. With all her ouchies, guest should crowdfund to buy herself one of these. She could put on a Viv (RIP) leather jacket and raise hell driving around the mean streets sidewalks of Southend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.